61 - 80 of 80 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wong is awesome

Leominster, MA

#62 Jul 1, 2013
American wrote:
One of the biggest problems with our candidate is that if someone critisizes him on an issue he will take it as a threat or a reprimand.
The reason he views critisism this way is because of his time behind the fence. There is no critisism in prison, there is only threats and reprimands from either the officers or from other inmates.
He still has the retaliate mentally that is common in prison. He cannot take critisism because he actually doesn't know what that is and confuses that with a threat.
The sad part is since he does not know what "critisism" is means he has not been fully rehabilitated and may not be able to function normally in society.
What would happen if the Governor or thousands of residents critisize his actions if he becomes Mayor?
Will he take it as a threat, reprimand and sue all the residents and the Governor?
You are right. If you watch the video of the speaches Solomito and Wong both open up with who they are and their credentials. Lynch opens up with how he and family are being attacked and it has to stop and that's why his family and friends didn't come. Who with a rational mind thinks like this? Also when asked his credentials He says I was on the honor roll and I'm a good listener? Recent employment...I've had heart surgery so I have been attending college (on our dime for sure). So let me try and understand this, you are healthy enough to be a full time student but you are not healthy enough to get a job?
really

Templeton, MA

#63 Jul 1, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You sort of answer your own argument.$5 mill in the bank but need $10 mill. Let me simplify for you. You go to a store and you want to buy a candy bar. The clerk says ok that will be $1 but you only $.50 in your pocket. Sorry but no candy bar for you! Now do you get it?
Lynch would have just stolen the candy bar, so I am quite sure he does not get it.
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

#64 Jul 1, 2013
Relax wrote:
Lynch is a criminal and hi parents are losers. They are nothing but scum, the entire family. While you're stuck in the burg Lynch I'm enjoying my summer at my vacation home in ME. See, when you work hard you get to buy nice things, I bought a vacation home by the beach.
Enjoy the sate pool you jerk.
"Relax
Newton, MA"
One thing we can be sure of, you're lying, from Newton MA!
Relax

Gloucester, VA

#65 Jul 1, 2013
Um Not quite ME wrote:
<quoted text>
"Relax
Newton, MA"
One thing we can be sure of, you're lying, from Newton MA!
New to the Internet? My ISP location has nothing to do with my physical location.

You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?

I assure you, I'm sitting in Maine right now enjoying a light rain.
Relax

Gloucester, VA

#66 Jul 1, 2013
Just like I didn't magically transport myself to DC.
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

#67 Jul 1, 2013
Relax wrote:
Just like I didn't magically transport myself to DC.
I'm sure it wasn't magic, I'm also sure, ISP don't randomly grab a location.
Relax

Wells, ME

#68 Jul 1, 2013
Um Not quite ME wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it wasn't magic, I'm also sure, ISP don't randomly grab a location.
They do, simpleton. If I'm grabbing hot spots around town or on my 4G network then yes, seemingly random ISP locations will be displayed depending on the ISP I'm accessing the web through. I know your little brain can't grasp the simplest of concepts but even this is surprising.
Relax

Wells, ME

#69 Jul 1, 2013
See, dum dum, my ISP Location is now Wells ME which is one town ice from my actual residence.

Now go back to being poor and envious.
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

#70 Jul 1, 2013
Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
They do, simpleton. If I'm grabbing hot spots around town or on my 4G network then yes, seemingly random ISP locations will be displayed depending on the ISP I'm accessing the web through. I know your little brain can't grasp the simplest of concepts but even this is surprising.
Yep, new to hotspots, point taken. At least I can do that.
American

Gardner, MA

#71 Jul 1, 2013
You can also use free IP switching software available on the internet for download. You can pick any location even overseas to use as your location for posting.

The only way to find a person's location is thru an email sent from them to you and right clicking on the title of the email. Then you copy and post the header and it will give you the location.

So don't send anyone an email if you don't want them to know where you are.
American

Gardner, MA

#72 Jul 1, 2013
Relax

Wells, ME

#73 Jul 1, 2013
Um Not quite ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, new to hotspots, point taken. At least I can do that.
Your mom must have had syphilis when you were in utero.
Get a life Leominster boy

Fitchburg, MA

#74 Jul 1, 2013
Wong is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly why I like Wong. She will make tough decisions and stick by them. She does it to improve the city and if you don't like it move. I could never vote for Lynch because he has the spine of a jelly fish. Who in their right mind who doesn't work claims they work harder than our service men and women??? That makes zero sense.
Now all this BS that you spew? I Have had a lot of family in the military so you can just go fuck yourself!

Attempting to twist my words for your own twisted benefit? I fight for Veterans rights! And Yes a war time Veteran is a lot different than a peace time veteran. There is a big difference.

I support our Veterans. I always thank Veterans for their service. Trying to twist my words is despicable!!!

I was an associate member of Veterans in prisons. And now you will state that they are not as commendable than you?

See, the military is very complicated. There is career military. Their are officers and then there are grunts. Grunts work the hardest physically and they risk their lives more than say an officer who is in a bunker hundreds of miles away from action.

I voted and fought on the side of Veteran rights. I agreed with Gomez as he stated that all immigrants MUST pledge allegiance to the US before any citizenship. Any and all illegal immigrants who join gangs MUST be forced out by police and military.
American

Gardner, MA

#75 Jul 2, 2013
Anyone who commits a felony, involved with illegal drug activity should lose all their disability or welfare benefits.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#76 Jul 2, 2013
Get a life Leominster boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now all this BS that you spew? I Have had a lot of family in the military so you can just go fuck yourself!
Attempting to twist my words for your own twisted benefit? I fight for Veterans rights! And Yes a war time Veteran is a lot different than a peace time veteran. There is a big difference.
I support our Veterans. I always thank Veterans for their service. Trying to twist my words is despicable!!!
I was an associate member of Veterans in prisons. And now you will state that they are not as commendable than you?
See, the military is very complicated. There is career military. Their are officers and then there are grunts. Grunts work the hardest physically and they risk their lives more than say an officer who is in a bunker hundreds of miles away from action.
I voted and fought on the side of Veteran rights. I agreed with Gomez as he stated that all immigrants MUST pledge allegiance to the US before any citizenship. Any and all illegal immigrants who join gangs MUST be forced out by police and military.
I'm sorry but I always have trouble understanding your posts. I could try and make sense of this one but where would I start?
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

#77 Jul 2, 2013
"Now go back to being poor and envious."

"Your mom must have had syphilis when you were in utero."

Wow, pretty full of yourself there Wells ME, like where my Grandparents used to go. I'm sure you found a nice rundown trailer to park up there.

It doesn't make you anything special my friend, certainly doesn't make me poor either, or any other trash talk you can dream up in your head since you have no idea of my situation in regrads to the amount of success I've had.

Maybe you should spend some of all that money getting a little mental balance.
Relax

Wells, ME

#78 Jul 2, 2013
Um Not quite ME wrote:
"Now go back to being poor and envious."
"Your mom must have had syphilis when you were in utero."
Wow, pretty full of yourself there Wells ME, like where my Grandparents used to go. I'm sure you found a nice rundown trailer to park up there.
It doesn't make you anything special my friend, certainly doesn't make me poor either, or any other trash talk you can dream up in your head since you have no idea of my situation in regrads to the amount of success I've had.
Maybe you should spend some of all that money getting a little mental balance.
You still don't understand how ISP's work do you? You ate a lot of paint chips as a kid? If only you had access to a device that then had access to a magical portal call the Internet you could do some investigating on how ISP location does or doesn't work.
I am not in Wells, but my 5k SF home is on the beach. If you can find me a trailer that large then more power to you. We do go to Wells though because that is where the Hannaford is.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#79 Jul 2, 2013
Get a life Leominster boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to go back to this but it's bothering me. Sometimes, well most of the time you post stupid things. You always thank veterans.. why wouldn't you that's normal behavior. It ranks right up there with I always tell my friend to pull over for an ambulance.. well maybe it's the flashing red lights, loud sirens and horns that tell them to pull over? What do you want a medal or something? It's like you believe everyone else isn't thankful for veterans and try to block off ambulances? Grow up.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#80 Jul 2, 2013
Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't understand how ISP's work do you? You ate a lot of paint chips as a kid? If only you had access to a device that then had access to a magical portal call the Internet you could do some investigating on how ISP location does or doesn't work.
I am not in Wells, but my 5k SF home is on the beach. If you can find me a trailer that large then more power to you. We do go to Wells though because that is where the Hannaford is.
You should probably explain that 5k = 5,000 and SF = square foot. Please keep in mind some of the people you are dealing with. Maine is a great place to rent a vacation house or hunting cabin but I would never buy because the water is just to cold for the kids. There is a couple river inlets that provide decent striper fishing. The locals are fun to fish with, they put like a reindeer bell on the tip of their fishing pole then they fall asleep. When the bell rings they hop up and reel the fish in. I love Maine and it's people but couldn't live there.
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

#81 Jul 2, 2013
Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is talking about ISP's anymore, go back to playing with yourself now.

Oh, say, why don't you boast a little more first since it's apparently, all you think about!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 45 min Pajama People 38
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 3 hr Karen 67
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 5 hr Karen 3
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Aug 26 Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 26 Karen 5
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••