Really

Gardner, MA

#42 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course working a 8hr/5 days a week is harder than the military. Stop it! When in a war zone you risk your life but don't lie here!
I did work those jobs in prison. I NEVER ratted nor snitched in prison!!!!!!!
Your boyfriend was the RAT as you got DOC employees FIRED that were bringing in him cartons of cigs. FACT!!!! The biggest RAT in the can was big nose C....... You know the cold blooded murderor that you courted......
WOW you're screwed up. Have you ever been in the Military, We work more than 8hrs a day and more than 5 days a week. What the F**k do know about a combat zone, that's 7 days a week and 12 to 18 hours a day. just so low life's you can stay home with your boy friend sucking more than just the system
American Dream

Gardner, MA

#43 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, tell it to someone else, Please!! 60 hrs a week and you only make 18K a year? And you say that you receive zero housing assistance? Zero food stamps? What about people you live with?
And let me ask you; are you the cab driver who beeps like an animal outside our house as you pick up drug dealers and prostitutes from across the street??
Why can't you walk and what is wrong with your heart? Do you eat too much? Who pays for that food?
My entire family including myself pays into the tax system and social security.
So you hate cab drivers now?
Hey chubby boy, put down that chicken wing/chinese food that I PAID for and just answer the question. wtf?
Why don't you want to work?
Very simple question.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#44 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, have an open mind for once!! Mayor Wong put 5 Million in the bank! AT WHAT COSTS??? We have 10 MILLION in road repairs needed! We have an increase in gangs, drugs, prostitution, homeless, unemployment and just a complete despondent community!!!
What will it cost the next Mayor to repair Fitchburg?? The banking of 5 Million crippled Fitchburg but it made Mayor WONG!
We need more police! Yes, the guy who you claim hates police has always stated that we need more police. We do not need more on first shift. We need more on second and third shift.
I remember growing up where everyone waived and greeted the police with a welcoming smile. This is part of what makes a community.
You sort of answer your own argument.$5 mill in the bank but need $10 mill. Let me simplify for you. You go to a store and you want to buy a candy bar. The clerk says ok that will be $1 but you only $.50 in your pocket. Sorry but no candy bar for you! Now do you get it?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#45 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, have an open mind for once!! Mayor Wong put 5 Million in the bank! AT WHAT COSTS??? We have 10 MILLION in road repairs needed! We have an increase in gangs, drugs, prostitution, homeless, unemployment and just a complete despondent community!!!
What will it cost the next Mayor to repair Fitchburg?? The banking of 5 Million crippled Fitchburg but it made Mayor WONG!
We need more police! Yes, the guy who you claim hates police has always stated that we need more police. We do not need more on first shift. We need more on second and third shift.
I remember growing up where everyone waived and greeted the police with a welcoming smile. This is part of what makes a community.
The flip side of this coin is your record states that as you grew up you decided to smile at these police and then try to assault them. That's criminal behavior.
American Dream

Gardner, MA

#46 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, have an open mind for once!! Mayor Wong put 5 Million in the bank! AT WHAT COSTS??? We have 10 MILLION in road repairs needed! We have an increase in gangs, drugs, prostitution, homeless, unemployment and just a complete despondent community!!!
What will it cost the next Mayor to repair Fitchburg?? The banking of 5 Million crippled Fitchburg but it made Mayor WONG!
We need more police! Yes, the guy who you claim hates police has always stated that we need more police. We do not need more on first shift. We need more on second and third shift.
I remember growing up where everyone waived and greeted the police Hith a welcoming smile. This is part of what makes a community.
Hey chubby boy, the Department of Revenue told the Mayor that our city has to have at least $20 million and it should really be $40-$80 million in the bank because State Aid is coming to an end in a few years. The State wants all cities to be self-sufficient.

Having money in the bank also lowers the interest rate on loans the city takes out. This is called our "bond rating." You do understand that? don't you?

Now if you want to pay an additional $2 million dollars a year for our loan's higher interest rate instead of having money in the bank that wouldn't make sense. I thought you stated you "excelled" in accounting?

We already saved $10 million dollars for a lower interest rate on our loans because of a higher bond rating by keeping just $4 million in the bank.

You do know we have a $38 million dollar high school and a $10 million dollar fire station loan that we are paying for?

The city should have been saving money for the last 50 years and it was never done. All Mayors have a 5, 20 and 50 year plan. They do not have a 1 year plan. All expenses for this fiscal year were planned for 5 years ago and the Mayor has to stick to that plan or else she wouldn't be a strong Mayor.
Relax

East Granby, CT

#47 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch is a criminal and hi parents are losers. They are nothing but scum, the entire family. While you're stuck in the burg Lynch I'm enjoying my summer at my vacation home in ME. See, when you work hard you get to buy nice things, I bought a vacation home by the beach.

Enjoy the sate pool you jerk.
Really

Gardner, MA

#48 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch

Soldiers in the military use words like
Honor,Trust, we never leave a man behind,...There is a bond among soldiers in combat that you would never understand.

You Lynch is always looking for a hand out. If you can run for Mayor that means you can work, Maybe welfare and SSDI should look at your case and get you off the system and work,

Do not even think about bad mouthing the American Solider, you will just bite off something you can't handle There are a lot of us out here that would see your threats as a challenge to prove you a low life...
garbarge

Fitchburg, MA

#49 Jun 30, 2013
you couldn't make it in the military Lynch for Mayor you useless piece of garbarge!

call who ever you want and tel them I said you are a useless waste of flesh you piece of toliet matter

I am a Marine and I'll say what ever I want about you you useless piece of fish waste garabage face

Your useless, sorry piece of crap couldn't get in the military

sad fact is my ass protected your rights to be a useless piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#50 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
JOBS, JOBS and JOBS is what Fitchburg needs!!! The Mayor has failed 100% on these three needs!!!
Factories and small businesses are and have left Fitchburg. These University projects have squeezed out job opportunities for locals which in turn has hurt the local economy.
The city has raise every rate, fee and tax which HAS LESSENED THE "DISPOSABLE INCOMES " OF EVERY FITCHBURG CITIZEN!!!
NOTHING has been done about the cost of doing business in Fitchburg!!! Mayor Wong is making the same exact mistakes that Lowell made over a decade ago!!!!
The students of the University WILL NOT STIMULATE THE ECONOMY!!!!!!! STOP investing NOW!!!!
It is the 40,000 plus citizens of Fitchburg that will grow the economy in Fitchburg!!!!!
Every year we have more and more empty homes in Fitchburg that turn into crack shacks and homeless havens.
In Bermuda the local government keeps the homeless clothed in bright clean color cloths in order to protect there image to vacationers.
North and Main should remain a grassed area! We are finally able to see the beautiful church and now you want to hide this beauty again??
But Lynch, we heard all this from you before your first attempt at becoming Mayor. What makes you think voters will believe you this time around when you made it clear back then your first priority was dismantling and adjusting the Police Department?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"2010 will be the year for Fitchburg. All the elements are in place. We have to focus on schools. Secondly we need to encourage more jobs to be brought to Fitchburg.
Employ Fitchburg 2010; it is going to be a great year! Adjusting the police force needs to be concern number one. We need a meeting where we can address our issues!
Without fixing the police station, everything else will not work. We need to coordinate efforts. The police need to begin to get involved in the community.
Good luck Mayor Wong! We are supportive of your efforts;stay strong as Fitchburg moves forward! We need to proceed together for a better Fitchburg!"

Granted Lynch, you only mentioned "adjusting" and not dismantling the FPD in that particular post but we all know now through your on-line campaign that your first priority included the use some federal law to fire every cop and then rehire only those of your choice.

Why has your #1 priority changed since back then Lynch when you were in San Francisco wishing Mayor Wong "good luck" in all her efforts?, What were you doing in San Francisco, was there some kind of convention or something you were attending? How could you afford such a trip while unemployed? These are all questions that voters have every right to ask.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#51 Jun 30, 2013
Mr Lynch disresepecting people who serve in the armed services is way over the line even for you. Try and show some respect for someone other than yourself. Your me, me, me attitude is deplorable.
American

Concord, MA

#52 Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Mr Lynch disresepecting people who serve in the armed services is way over the line even for you. Try and show some respect for someone other than yourself. Your me, me, me attitude is deplorable.
This may call for the Patriot Riders and other veterans to start protesting Mr.Lynch at every Mayoral candidate event. If he wants publicity he will get it.

He crossed the line now and there is no excuse. None.
really

Uxbridge, MA

#53 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, tell it to someone else, Please!! 60 hrs a week and you only make 18K a year? And you say that you receive zero housing assistance? Zero food stamps? What about people you live with?
And let me ask you; are you the cab driver who beeps like an animal outside our house as you pick up drug dealers and prostitutes from across the street??
Why can't you walk and what is wrong with your heart? Do you eat too much? Who pays for that food?
My entire family including myself pays into the tax system and social security.
How do you pay into the system when you are living off of it?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#54 Jun 30, 2013
I'm sorry Mr. Lynch but calling hard working service men and women LIARS and they don't work hard is unexceptable. You should show some respect. My brother in law is over seas an e6 in the special forces and could die any day for our country and all you do is shit on it. Grow up.
WOW

Gardner, MA

#55 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch the FBI DOES NOT hire Cons. You may maybe a snitch or rat for them but you are use of being that from your Jail time.

Wait they hired you GREAT now you can get off of welfare and food stamps.
Really

Gardner, MA

#56 Jun 30, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
This may call for the Patriot Riders and other veterans to start protesting Mr.Lynch at every Mayoral candidate event. If he wants publicity he will get it.
He crossed the line now and there is no excuse. None.
Maybe I will go stand in front of his house, see if he would have the balls to come out with his golf club, I can show him what the military taught me about golf clubs
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#57 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course working a 8hr/5 days a week is harder than the military. Stop it! When in a war zone you risk your life but don't lie here!

Just more proof, Lynch, that you are a complete idiot living outside of reality. Your contention that your prison work was harder than being a soldier, sailor, marine, airman or coastie is just absurd.

You have admitted that you were never employed, but also assert that you work harder than anyone else. At what? Writing thousands of emails to the FBI? Going about taking photos of peoples' license plates? Just more evidence that you are unbalanced and deranged.

See, Lynch, many of us know what it's like to stand 4 on/4 off watches on a destroyer for days at a time while pitching through 40 foot waves. To try to keep warm while sleeping under an M-113 in freezing temperatures. And to be forward deployed to combat areas.

As a veteran, I find your attempt to to equate your dysfunctional, antisocial, non-working and parasitic life with that of men and women in uniform not only crazy, but offensive as well. But, unfortunately, not surprising coming from you.
Just Facts

United States

#58 Jul 1, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You sort of answer your own argument.$5 mill in the bank but need $10 mill. Let me simplify for you. You go to a store and you want to buy a candy bar. The clerk says ok that will be $1 but you only $.50 in your pocket. Sorry but no candy bar for you! Now do you get it?
He won't get it because he doesn't have 50 cents, he has his EBT card that we pay for and he buys 2 candy bars. That is the problem...he won't ever get it because he is a different kind of person (used very loosely)...he lives off everyone elses efforts and is just a leach.
Relax

Wells, ME

#59 Jul 1, 2013
So Lynch has alienated the Italian vote, the public servant vote, and not the military vote.

Lynch, I don't know who's advising you on your campaign but you're in a blue collar town and you just checked off 3 pretty important cross sections of voter. Of course the Italian contingent is shrinking, they're still out there and they vote.

You're garbage and your parents are garbage for raising such losers.
American

Gardner, MA

#60 Jul 1, 2013
One of the biggest problems with our candidate is that if someone critisizes him on an issue he will take it as a threat or a reprimand.

The reason he views critisism this way is because of his time behind the fence. There is no critisism in prison, there is only threats and reprimands from either the officers or from other inmates.

He still has the retaliate mentally that is common in prison. He cannot take critisism because he actually doesn't know what that is and confuses that with a threat.

The sad part is since he does not know what "critisism" is means he has not been fully rehabilitated and may not be able to function normally in society.

What would happen if the Governor or thousands of residents critisize his actions if he becomes Mayor?

Will he take it as a threat, reprimand and sue all the residents and the Governor?
Wong is awesome

Leominster, MA

#61 Jul 1, 2013
American wrote:
One of the biggest problems with our candidate is that if someone critisizes him on an issue he will take it as a threat or a reprimand.
The reason he views critisism this way is because of his time behind the fence. There is no critisism in prison, there is only threats and reprimands from either the officers or from other inmates.
He still has the retaliate mentally that is common in prison. He cannot take critisism because he actually doesn't know what that is and confuses that with a threat.
The sad part is since he does not know what "critisism" is means he has not been fully rehabilitated and may not be able to function normally in society.
What would happen if the Governor or thousands of residents critisize his actions if he becomes Mayor?
Will he take it as a threat, reprimand and sue all the residents and the Governor?
That is exactly why I like Wong. She will make tough decisions and stick by them. She does it to improve the city and if you don't like it move. I could never vote for Lynch because he has the spine of a jelly fish. Who in their right mind who doesn't work claims they work harder than our service men and women??? That makes zero sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New police chief announcement 2 hr Jtn 5
Elizabeth Warren for President 3 hr Tammy from concord 3
Jtn gets a sex change 23 hr Jtn 4
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) Sat watchdog 6
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) Sat Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch Sat Jtn 4
I love you JTn Sat Kim 3
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••