Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
So lets go over the state of Fitchburg! Drugs, crime, unemployment, homelessness, gangs and total incompetence!! What topic do you want to take up?

Let me begin with a shout out to the cop who tells my handicap mother who has a HP placard that she cannot park in the HP spots at Market Basket if she isn't getting out as she could get a ticket and then watch the same cop say "OH HELLO".... I see your cadilac parked in the handicapped spot at Market Basket and you have a handicap family member but you should continue to hold your head up high as the handicap person cannot find a spot to park in!

Give me a badge and a gun and I'll have five drug dealers a day in jail! Fitchburg is rotting to its core with drugs! And no one is doing a fucking thing to stop it!

Lets talk about the complete waste of money putting up the foolish CLOWN signs on Lunenburg street and Highland ave! The ONLY reason I can see why they would plant such FOOLISH signs is they may have cameras on them so they can catch the taggers/gang members who will have them covered within a months time!

The signs are so low that a person 5 ft tall would slice their head open walking into them! The city is a complete mess!!!! These signs knock down property values in themselves!

There are more guns in the hands of criminal gang bangers in Fitchburg than there is in the FPD.

We need leaders who care about the community!!!!! As you call me an ex con; it is really bad when ex cons are standing up and saying that the city is totally fucked up!!

And let me give Rollstone a shout out! If you are a female then I will turn you in. If you are a male who is stalking me then I have one thing to say to you! YOU ARE A COWARD!!!! You stalk me in every thread! You cannot stop spewing BS out of your trouble making mouth!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jun 14, 2013
A couple blind citizens could tell you where the drugs are being sold!

The good ole boy network is to blame for this total incompetence concerning local government! You all are more concerned with employing your wives, cousins, brothers and sisters than you are with doing your job !

Every city department is dysfunctional. One big dysfunctional good ole boy network family who states five words fluently; " See you at the bar"!

We need to come up with a symbol for the city so the DPW can put up more clown signs. Lets vote, what is it Crack or Heroin????

I watch the city council state that the FPD are the professionals when it comes to drug prevention!!! Ask every fpd officer what they consider Methadone to be?? Many state "it is just synthetic heroin"!

This is 100% FALSE!!!! There is ZERO education being done concerning these departments!!!

I thought an outside Chief would be a good thing, at first it was but now I think that he really doesn't give a shit! FITCHBURG IS COMPLETELY FLOODED WITH DRUGS, GANGS AND GUNS!!!!
Cheryl45

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
So lets go over the state of Fitchburg! Drugs, crime, unemployment, homelessness, gangs and total incompetence!! What topic do you want to take up?
Let me begin with a shout out to the cop who tells my handicap mother who has a HP placard that she cannot park in the HP spots at Market Basket if she isn't getting out as she could get a ticket and then watch the same cop say "OH HELLO".... I see your cadilac parked in the handicapped spot at Market Basket and you have a handicap family member but you should continue to hold your head up high as the handicap person cannot find a spot to park in!
Give me a badge and a gun and I'll have five drug dealers a day in jail! Fitchburg is rotting to its core with drugs! And no one is doing a fucking thing to stop it!
Lets talk about the complete waste of money putting up the foolish CLOWN signs on Lunenburg street and Highland ave! The ONLY reason I can see why they would plant such FOOLISH signs is they may have cameras on them so they can catch the taggers/gang members who will have them covered within a months time!
The signs are so low that a person 5 ft tall would slice their head open walking into them! The city is a complete mess!!!! These signs knock down property values in themselves!
There are more guns in the hands of criminal gang bangers in Fitchburg than there is in the FPD.
We need leaders who care about the community!!!!! As you call me an ex con; it is really bad when ex cons are standing up and saying that the city is totally fucked up!!
And let me give Rollstone a shout out! If you are a female then I will turn you in. If you are a male who is stalking me then I have one thing to say to you! YOU ARE A COWARD!!!! You stalk me in every thread! You cannot stop spewing BS out of your trouble making mouth!
Give you a badge and a gun? Now that's funny!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Get rid of welfare and the criminals will leave.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Didn't someone name Lynch serve prison time for killing a guy? Is that the same lynch who got into a fistfight with a Fitchburg cop? And the same lynch that's been banned from the FSC campus?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jun 15, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Didn't someone name Lynch serve prison time for killing a guy? Is that the same lynch who got into a fistfight with a Fitchburg cop? And the same lynch that's been banned from the FSC campus?
You are such an upstanding individual!! LMAO!!!!!! You are funny!!!!

Living large are you on a pension?? LMAO!! Karma will find you!!LMAO!!!!

You are nothing but a POS !!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jun 15, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
So, what is your stake in all this, huh?? LMAO. You are a coward who cannot identify themselves! LMAO!!!

Are you part of the real estate manipulators? The city employees and former employees who allow drugs in the city so the neighborhood dilapidates and then you come in with your "job security" city pension or protected inflated salary and scoop properties up for pennies on the dollar????

You claim to be retired. If you were a cop then you are protected so why not state who you are???

You do not because you know that I will still address you to your face as the POS that you are. LMAO!!!!
Really

Gardner, MA

#8 Jun 15, 2013
BUT lynch

You did kill a man and go to jail for it.

You are banned from FSU..

You Did attack a police officer!!

Now please tell us this is not the truth. I will be more than happy to post all your court docs to prove this stuff!!!
Rollstone

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jun 15, 2013
Really wrote:
BUT lynch
You did kill a man and go to jail for it.
You are banned from FSU..
You Did attack a police officer!!
Now please tell us this is not the truth. I will be more than happy to post all your court docs to prove this stuff!!!
It has been extremely comfortable for drug dealers in Fitchburg. Do you think this is pure luck? Maybe the FBI will find the leaks! How do three drug raids come up empty while the dealer is not at home?

The state police raid but the FPD does the surveillance?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been extremely comfortable for drug dealers in Fitchburg. Do you think this is pure luck? Maybe the FBI will find the leaks! How do three drug raids come up empty while the dealer is not at home?
The state police raid but the FPD does the surveillance?
Hey, Lynch- What's the difference between my Rollstone and your Rollstone? Easy. I'm not on probation. I never did eight years in the joint. I never assaulted a police officer or a firefighter. I've always had a job. Pretty easy, really. But as usual, you've avoided the question. Please answer the questions in Post # 8. You can use any name you want.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Please leave Fitchburg. I don't want to read about you hurting innocent people when you really lose it.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#12 Jun 16, 2013
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Please leave Fitchburg. I don't want to read about you hurting innocent people when you really lose it.
I agree. In the meantime, here are some steps that you can take to protect yourself;

1. Be on the lookout for Scally caps, even in warm weather. He's short, so that might be all you see, maybe behind a hedge or rubbish barrel. By the time you see his chubby face, it could be too late.

2. Keep your eyes peeled for people going about whilst carrying a golf club, especially after dark.

3. If you see someone in your driveway with a notepad and camera taking photos of your car, your kids or your dog, get everyone in the house, lock the doors and call les gendarmes immediately.

4. Stay away from election events. These are dangerous as that's the most likely place for an eruption by him (OK. The 2nd most likely place. I expect he'll be back in front of JR's once he's off probation in late August). Kind of like the scene in Batman when Danny DeVito as the Penguin has an on stage melt down at a candidates' night. My guess is that someone will ask a simple question about his job status or criminal history, he will dance about it offering irrelevant nonsense, and then someone will shout "Answer the question!" And then another person will ask. And another. And then the whole audience will be doing it. And Lynch will explode. So watch these events on cable from the safety of your home.

5. Remember that in an emergency, any FSU property, including parking lots, athletic fields and the ice arenas, are safe zones, as are the Fay Club, the fire station and JR's. The Blue Light will notify people if he gets within 25 feet of any of them.
forward to FPD

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Jun 16, 2013
The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.
The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon the public approval of police actions.
Police must secure the willing co-operation of the public in voluntary observation of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.
The degree of co-operation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.
Police seek and preserve public favour not by catering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.
Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice, and warning is found to be insufficient.
Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions, and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.
The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it

The nine Peelian principles of policing as stated so eloquently by Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis at the FSU/Fitchburg Police Department Leadership Summit on Thursday June 6th.
Melvin Purvis

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2013
forward to FPD wrote:
The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.
The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon the public approval of police actions.
Police must secure the willing co-operation of the public in voluntary observation of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.
The degree of co-operation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.
Police seek and preserve public favour not by catering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.
Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice, and warning is found to be insufficient.
Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions, and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.
The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it
The nine Peelian principles of policing as stated so eloquently by Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis at the FSU/Fitchburg Police Department Leadership Summit on Thursday June 6th.
Sir Robert came up with these principles 180 years ago when respect was a two way street and the Metropolitan Police didn't have to worry about someone who did time in the joint, had a violent history and plenty of time on his hands to stalk them because he doens't work and gets a cuckoo check. They never had to deal with a raging lunatic standing in the middle of Drury Lane outside of the White Hart tavern screaming "You cops are all done! I'm going to get you all." A lot has changed.
Lynch Mutha

Dracut, MA

#15 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
where does your mutha get off using a handicapped spot if she is not getting out of her vehicle? doesn't she know enough to save the spot for someone who really needs it? i guess now i understand just where you get your sense of self-entitlement!
Lynch Mutha

Dracut, MA

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
A couple blind citizens could tell you where the drugs are being sold!
The good ole boy network is to blame for this total incompetence concerning local government! You all are more concerned with employing your wives, cousins, brothers and sisters than you are with doing your job !
Every city department is dysfunctional. One big dysfunctional good ole boy network family who states five words fluently; " See you at the bar"!
We need to come up with a symbol for the city so the DPW can put up more clown signs. Lets vote, what is it Crack or Heroin????
I watch the city council state that the FPD are the professionals when it comes to drug prevention!!! Ask every fpd officer what they consider Methadone to be?? Many state "it is just synthetic heroin"!
This is 100% FALSE!!!! There is ZERO education being done concerning these departments!!!
I thought an outside Chief would be a good thing, at first it was but now I think that he really doesn't give a shit! FITCHBURG IS COMPLETELY FLOODED WITH DRUGS, GANGS AND GUNS!!!!
Is Gomez the one who is buying/selling the drugs?
Lynch

Dracut, MA

#17 Jun 30, 2013
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't leave Fitchburg. My mutha lives here! I am a momma's boy. And if I had to live on my own, I may have go to out and get a job!(choke)
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#18 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Good post. You make a lot of sense, it's like every day all day 5 foot tall people keep walking into signs. It should be mandatory that anyone who is 5 foot tall where a hockey helmet. Write your Senator!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't leave Fitchburg. My mutha lives here! I am a momma's boy. And if I had to live on my own, I may have go to out and get a job!(choke)
Sorry rookie but I can tell you're not him. This is how you do it right... You drive by my house fast lmao.. You were beside my mom at a stop light reving your engine lmao.. Are you kissing Antonuccis ass lmao.. I bet you are part of the 'good ol boy' network lmao.. Why won't you tell us your name you pedophile coward lmao...
I wonder

Dracut, MA

#20 Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry rookie but I can tell you're not him. This is how you do it right... You drive by my house fast lmao.. You were beside my mom at a stop light reving your engine lmao.. Are you kissing Antonuccis ass lmao.. I bet you are part of the 'good ol boy' network lmao.. Why won't you tell us your name you pedophile coward lmao...
I wonder where his obsession with pedophelia came from? I wonder what he is doing on his computer when he is not on topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 2 hr Tammy from Miami 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 5 hr But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 9 hr Tim 4
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 9 hr Tim 40
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 22 hr Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••