Singapore doesn't renew license

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 20, 2012
 
Fence Riding wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you support the police or not support them. In some past comments you supported them.
Now don't be a fence rider.
When you feel the police aren't doing a good job I see you will post negative comments at them. I also notice if they do a good job then you post positive comments for them.
So what it is? Mayoral candidates are not fence riders! A fence rider never gets elected. Citizens do not respect fence riders they would rather know how you stand.
Pick a side and get off the fence! You either support the police 100% and that is through the rough times or you don't support them at all even through the good times. There is no in-between.
Let's see: You Know Who's post has no misspelled words, correct punctuation, and complete sentences.

You Know Who is obviously not Lynch.
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 21, 2012
 
You know who is a scared little man who lacks the sack to stand up for waht he believes. Instead he comes on here and fools himself into thinking that he's making a difference. When the only other person who shares your point of view is Lynch the convict then it's probably time to hang it up and call it a day.
Nut Bag

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 21, 2012
 
How does a an issue such as this turn into a conversation about a loser such as Lynch, you all keep him inflated. Just ignore him...
Double standards

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 6, 2013
 
The Singapore appears to be above the law, they are still open even though they missed the deadline. The laws are only applied selectively and only to those the city wants out of the picture. The little people continue to suffer, laws should be applied and enforced equally not selectively.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 6, 2013
 
They still have their license. They were caught in the underage ID sting operation and now will most likely opt to pay a fine instead o closing for 3 weekend days.

The sting used ID's that were just one day off the person's 21st b-day to catch the bartenders. Not really a fair sting.

Hey, at least JR's Pub was sold so we won't have to worry about illegal parking there anymore......winking at Lynch.
Ummm no

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 6, 2013
 
They've been open as they have a license to serve food. They've been unable, until the other day, to sell alcohol though. An expired liqour license does not force a establishment to close its doors. THey just couldn't serve booze until the renewed thier license.

What' so hard to understand?
Diane

Hernando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 6, 2013
 
I heard Chow passed away last week. Could that be the reason they missed the renewal date? Chow was such a nice person, he will be dearly missed by many who knew him.
not jtn

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Diane wrote:
I heard Chow passed away last week. Could that be the reason they missed the renewal date? Chow was such a nice person, he will be dearly missed by many who knew him.
any relation to Wong
Double standards

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 9, 2013
 
Diane wrote:
I heard Chow passed away last week. Could that be the reason they missed the renewal date? Chow was such a nice person, he will be dearly missed by many who knew him.
He sold out a while back, so thats not the reason.
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 9, 2013
 
Double standards wrote:
<quoted text>
He sold out a while back, so thats not the reason.
Sold out, then checked out!
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 9, 2013
 
Hey at least the college owns JR's now. Centre Pizza will be moving to their new location in March. This is across the street from Webniks into the newly renovated Premier box site.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 10, 2013
 
Wickedguy wrote:
Hey at least the college owns JR's now. Centre Pizza will be moving to their new location in March. This is across the street from Webniks into the newly renovated Premier box site.
I assume that you are saying that the college now owns the real estate that the Siomos clan owned over at the current site of JR's Pub. It is common knowledge that the Siomos clan owns the parking lot adjacent to JR's Pub; but the Siomos clan did not actually own the building that housed JR's Pub. So again, I assume that you are saying that the college now owns the parking lot that was previously owned by the Siomos clan.

So, THAT being the case; what happened to the Liquor License that JR's Pub was operating under. You remember that liquor license; the one that was in the name of a coporation that did not actually exist for well over a decade. What's the poop on THAT liquor license these days? Did the Siomos clan cash in on that as well; even thought they had buggered up the details of properly looking after it? Or, does Chuckles The Cop and the Siomos clan still somehow hold ownership to the liquor license and the whole bunch of them will simply move to a new location where they will sloppily look after things such as coporations and permits for holding block parties? In other words, simply conducting business as usual?....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 2 hr Peter 47
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 2 hr Curley Queen 1,135
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 3 hr Jtn 15
Child's dad distraught over news 4 hr Jtn 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 6 hr Lon Spector 4,667
Happy Passover 18 hr Lynch 1
Child advocate: Discovery could force out DCF c... 23 hr Lynch 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••