First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Teddy

Fitchburg, MA

#66 May 13, 2014
civil servant supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos! I was anxiously waiting to hear from you too! I was worried about you. The same way I used to worry about Darn Tootin From West Newton when we didn't hear from him for a while. Always thought he might have offed his sorry ass when he disappeared for a while-well, I'm glad to hear from you! The rumors of your demise have been greatly exaggerated (but not appreciated).
See you, Stamos!
You sound like a pedophile.
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#67 Jun 4, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 17 responses ? It is comical how you all come out of your worm holes to harass me. Stamos, did you get your summons? You and a few others have drove me to my limit as I had to file a civil action against those who violated my rights.
Tomorrow I file against two of you. One recently attempted to run us off the road and you would never guess where he use to hang out. The second POS threatened me and called me a faggot. Criminal charges will continue to be filed.
And they all can Thank You Stamos and a select few others out here who just couldn't stop harassing me. After a few got away with attacking us and acting in conspiracy in order to bring false criminal charges against me your little group put it into a higher gear as you all set out and harassed me beyond reason.
I caught three of you out here and five on facebook directly. I have a lot of evidence now. Next court date in Fitchburg is April 20th. I hope to see you there. Take a seat in the front row and watch corruption being unraveled.
Push, push, shove, shove; you couldn't stop harassing me and now is when it gets real as I am sure some will lose their jobs and they can blame themselves and Thank You for being such a stalking, harassing and civil rights violator.
Way more to come, stay tuned stalker.
Mr Lynch Sir, any new developments with the courts proceeding's?has arrest warrants been issued?will I be under arrest Sir? I need to know becouse I need to attend a ceromony of my neighbor's new garage door opener.
Bob billy

Lancaster, MA

#68 Jun 4, 2014
Lynch still waiting to ho bobbing for apples with Jtn
Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#69 Oct 14, 2014
Lynch wrote:
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden stopped. This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here have been notified to stop !
Finally, someone is investigating and has leaked such an investigation to the guilty party out here. Interesting !
I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who LIES, threatens and/or follows us from this day forward.
Lynch I'm still waiting for the Authorities to show up at my door , where are they?you promised?!!!
check my mail box daily to for lawsuits, still nothing?
when can I expect my lawsuit?
Lynchs Clone

Fitchburg, MA

#70 Oct 14, 2014
Lynch wrote:
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden stopped. This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here have been notified to stop !
Finally, someone is investigating and has leaked such an investigation to the guilty party out here. Interesting !
I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who LIES, threatens and/or follows us from this day forward.
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden began all over again after I started this ridiculus new thread on Topix This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here realize I am a paranoid skidzo spending my wakeful hours pondering my insecurities on Topix.
Finally, someone is investigating , concluding I am a first class nut job Interesting !
I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who tells the truth about me, exposes my in-securiitesmakes fun of my extensive criminal background or who mocks me, so help me satin, from this day forward
Governor Lynch

Bronx, NY

#71 Oct 14, 2014
He'll be back. This is a pattern. Lynch disappears for a while, then pops up to offer crackpot ideas on things that he knows nothing about, each time hoping that people will forget his extensive criminal, the huge volume of misspelled posts slandering public officials and enough conspiracy theories to make Lyndon Larouche seem sane by comparison.

Other posters then point out his lunacy, his criminal past and, more importantly, the fact that he has no idea of what he's talking about. Then the would-be mayor pretends that he knows who they are, threatens to sue everyone and eventually retreats to his basement with some meds and fast food to lie low for a month or two. But he'll eventually return. Kind of like a volcano of insanity that erupts every so often.
Senator Lynch

Bronx, NY

#72 Oct 15, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Lynch, did you ever get around to " filing more charges?" What? You never got around to it? So you were (gasp) lying?

That's OK. The clerk magistrate would only tell you that you are crazy anyway and suggest that you go back to playing candy crush saga and eating mounds of cheese doodles.
Jeff

Fitchburg, MA

#73 Oct 15, 2014
I think Mr Lynch is back in hiding in the converted basement Apt. in which he lives. Mr. Lynch sir , we need your advice.
Tammy

Concord, MA

#74 Oct 15, 2014
Jeff wrote:
I think Mr Lynch is back in hiding in the converted basement Apt. in which he lives. Mr. Lynch sir , we need your advice.
dont worry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 39 min Fat Stevie 80
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... 41 min Fat Stevie 3
Make America Great Again! 15 hr Bill 2
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Thu Momma Fattie 39
Fitchburg State University Thu Jeff 1
Lorenda Grella Thu Bill 2
Sam Squalia's Feet Nov 30 Weasel 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance