Harrassing of me has timely stopped
civil servant supporter

Winchendon, MA

#43 Apr 16, 2014
Ken G wrote:
u miss Stamos? you miss his long -winded rants too?
I miss a lot of things about him. Especially the fact that we had a lunch date, and he jilted me. Ask him-he'll tell you. Right, Stamos?
Jtn

Hudson, MA

#44 Apr 16, 2014
Sorry
Ken G wrote:
u miss Stamos? you miss his long -winded rants too?
sorry to hear he passed away,

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#45 Apr 20, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught three of you out here and five on facebook directly. I have a lot of evidence now. Next court date in Fitchburg is April 20th. I hope to see you there. Take a seat in the front row and watch corruption being unraveled.
It's April 20th Lynch, Happy Easter! What time are you planning on showing up at the courthouse to unravel all that corruption?
Harry

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Apr 20, 2014
civil servant supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss a lot of things about him. Especially the fact that we had a lunch date, and he jilted me. Ask him-he'll tell you. Right, Stamos?
Just because someone ignores your homosexual overtures doesn't mean that they've gone away. You should try craigslist if you're really that desperate for some manonman living. Perhaps your friend Lynch could help you out. You both seem to excel at unhealthy obsessions and stalking people.
Jtn

Hudson, MA

#47 Apr 20, 2014
Christ has died she gas risen she will come again,happy PC day
Jtn

Hudson, MA

#48 Apr 20, 2014
Shalom
Peter

Hudson, MA

#49 Apr 20, 2014
Jtn,your a religious man. Are you prince to be on topix all Easter. By the way are you a Jew or Chrustian, what do you for for work. If your unemployed get a job.
Billy bob

Leominster, MA

#50 Apr 21, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
It's April 20th Lynch, Happy Easter! What time are you planning on showing up at the courthouse to unravel all that corruption?
I hope lynch does nt turn me in for all the harassment I have been giving him
HLynch

Hudson, MA

#51 Apr 21, 2014
Billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope lynch does nt turn me in for all the harassment I have been giving him
coming to get you
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Apr 22, 2014
hey Lynch , yesterday was your big day in court, you un-ravel all the corruption?did the judge side with you? were you the laughing stock of the courthouse?let us know when the indictments will be coming forth and justice will be served
Lynch poop

Gardner, MA

#53 Apr 22, 2014
Yep wrote:
I'll be there at court LMAO. Is your mom going to be there holding your hand LMAO? It seems like you can barely write a post without mentioning your mom LMAO. Will police be giving your mom apologies LMAO. Will the apology go something like 'Mam I'm sorry your son is a screw up and always getting into trouble.'. LMAO
his mom certainly knew what she was doing when it came to raising dirty white trash. some people should never be allowed to breed. I guess there is a good reason that Lynch pin cannot have kids.
Tim

Fitchburg, MA

#54 Apr 23, 2014
Lynch poop wrote:
<quoted text>
his mom certainly knew what she was doing when it came to raising dirty white trash. some people should never be allowed to breed. I guess there is a good reason that Lynch pin cannot have kids.
Lynch is living proof that humans have mated with pigs, lynch of course is the off spring of this conception.
Lynch please do not use this post as evidence in court thankyou.
Pat

Concord, MA

#55 Apr 23, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch is living proof that humans have mated with pigs, lynch of course is the off spring of this conception.
Lynch please do not use this post as evidence in court thankyou.
timmy boy,Jtn ,myself and lynchey hate you. Go f yourself
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#56 Apr 23, 2014
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>timmy boy,Jtn ,myself and lynchey hate you. Go f yourself
timmy boy I'm taking you to court
VPAA FSU

Framingham, MA

#57 Apr 24, 2014
Take
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>timmy boy I'm taking you to court
im moving it arkansas
Billy bob

Leominster, MA

#58 Apr 28, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the corruption been unraveled?
Has Lynch sleeked justice against the perpetrators that attacked his good character?
Is their a warrant out for my arrest?
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#61 May 1, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 17 responses ? It is comical how you all come out of your worm holes to harass me. Stamos, did you get your summons? You and a few others have drove me to my limit as I had to file a civil action against those who violated my rights.
Tomorrow I file against two of you. One recently attempted to run us off the road and you would never guess where he use to hang out. The second POS threatened me and called me a faggot. Criminal charges will continue to be filed.
And they all can Thank You Stamos and a select few others out here who just couldn't stop harassing me. After a few got away with attacking us and acting in conspiracy in order to bring false criminal charges against me your little group put it into a higher gear as you all set out and harassed me beyond reason.
I caught three of you out here and five on facebook directly. I have a lot of evidence now. Next court date in Fitchburg is April 20th. I hope to see you there. Take a seat in the front row and watch corruption being unraveled.
Push, push, shove, shove; you couldn't stop harassing me and now is when it gets real as I am sure some will lose their jobs and they can blame themselves and Thank You for being such a stalking, harassing and civil rights violator.
Way more to come, stay tuned stalker.
hey Lynch,

Every day I anxiously run to my mailbox hoping for a summons to court that you promised I'd get?, I'm still waiting, what with this slow process? were you just blowing smoke out of your anal cavity making false threats or we justly gonna get served our summons you promised us?
whats the answer Lynch we need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as you promised
oh please do';nt use this post as evidence in court ok?
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#62 May 3, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 17 responses ? It is comical how you all come out of your worm holes to harass me. Stamos, did you get your summons? You and a few others have drove me to my limit as I had to file a civil action against those who violated my rights.
Tomorrow I file against two of you. One recently attempted to run us off the road and you would never guess where he use to hang out. The second POS threatened me and called me a faggot. Criminal charges will continue to be filed.
And they all can Thank You Stamos and a select few others out here who just couldn't stop harassing me. After a few got away with attacking us and acting in conspiracy in order to bring false criminal charges against me your little group put it into a higher gear as you all set out and harassed me beyond reason.
Push, push, shove, shove; you couldn't stop harassing me and now is when it gets real as I am sure some will lose their jobs and they can blame themselves and Thank You for being such a stalking, harassing and civil rights violator.
Way more to come, stay tuned stalker.
Lynch you promised me I'd be served a summons, here it is May 3,2014 an I'm yet to be served? what's up with that , I was looking forward to my day in court to prove to the court that all along that your correct and me and the rest of them including Stamos are guilty. Stamos have you been served a summons as promised, or was Lynch blowing smoke out of his corn hole as usual?
Push, push, shove, shove; you couldn't stop promising me a summons you can't deliver and now is when it gets real as It gets!!
please don't use this post as evidence n court

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#64 May 13, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch you promised me I'd be served a summons, here it is May 3,2014 an I'm yet to be served? what's up with that , I was looking forward to my day in court to prove to the court that all along that your correct and me and the rest of them including Stamos are guilty. Stamos have you been served a summons as promised, or was Lynch blowing smoke out of his corn hole as usual?
Push, push, shove, shove; you couldn't stop promising me a summons you can't deliver and now is when it gets real as It gets!!
please don't use this post as evidence n court
Nope, still anxiously waiting, waiting, WAITING!
civil servant supporter

Winchendon, MA

#65 May 13, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, still anxiously waiting, waiting, WAITING!
Stamos! I was anxiously waiting to hear from you too! I was worried about you. The same way I used to worry about Darn Tootin From West Newton when we didn't hear from him for a while. Always thought he might have offed his sorry ass when he disappeared for a while-well, I'm glad to hear from you! The rumors of your demise have been greatly exaggerated (but not appreciated).

See you, Stamos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 8 hr Cover up begins 21
Another Monday Has Come And Gone 10 hr The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) May 18 Captain Crunch 428
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages