Harrassing of me has timely stopped

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Apr 8, 2014
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden stopped. This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here have been notified to stop !

Finally, someone is investigating and has leaked such an investigation to the guilty party out here. Interesting !

I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who LIES, threatens and/or follows us from this day forward.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really Funny

Danielson, CT

#2 Apr 8, 2014
You are, as usual, out of your mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Really Funny wrote:
You are, as usual, out of your mind.
No, I am right on time ! Look around ! No constant unrelentless bashing of Kevin Lynch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really Funny

Danielson, CT

#4 Apr 8, 2014
No. What I have.noticed is a decline in your posting of reckless, unfounded lies about.cops, firemen, judges, FSU, the DA, the sheriff, the newspaper and the mayor. Do you think the two may be related? Of course not. That would only occur to a guy who is smart. Which excludes you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Apr 8, 2014
I'm feeling terrifically gay-ish today,and I not sure why?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2014
Lynch wrote:
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden stopped. This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here have been notified to stop !
Finally, someone is investigating and has leaked such an investigation to the guilty party out here. Interesting !
I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who LIES, threatens and/or follows us from this day forward.
I never got any such memo, what's up with that?
Oh good, that must mean all those accusations you've made against me must have been all fabricated lies. As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing anyone on here that was stalking, harassing or threatening you in any way but do recall YOU being the one harassing, stalking and threatening others.

Take this one post for example, does this sound like someone that's been stalking and harassing others, here on topix?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Kaddy hire Louney wrote:
Hey kaddy, Who do you want as Chief? Kearns? Louney?? Kaddy ,I will challenge you personally if you think that you are going to suggest kearns,your next door neighbor or Louney the crook!
Kaddy, you have been part of this problem in Fitchburg!
DeMoura has been the best thing for Fitchburg so far! He had 32 less cops than your BUDDY TASCA and KEARNS!! And half the crime!!!!
Why you get elected, I will never know as you are the worse manager that this town has ever seen!! You have two flunky businesses that have an average of one customer every three months!

I feel in my heart that members of the FPD were on the take as Heroin dealers were paying them to operate in the city!

Kaddy, where is the $40,000 plus that went missing from the treasury??? Kearns was in charge of that investigation, correct??
Fitchburg has battled you enough to this point and we will not stop. We want a better Fitchburg regardless of your "good ole boy network". Your arrogant cop friends can go F. u. ck themselves!!!!!

It is time for you to leave office and move from Fitchburg!! You have done nothing positive for Fitchburg!!! Go head the FPD Union as for when we take over the mAYORS OFFICE and councilmen positions we will fire the FPD union. No more contracts for the FPD! That is real positive change!
In hindsight now Lynch, don't you find it comical you were actually giving support to someone that has deemed you NOT CREDIBLE while also trashing both a newly elected city official and newly appointed Acting Chief of Police.
Lynch Imposter clone

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Apr 8, 2014
hey Stamos take it easy on Lynch , you may hurt his sensitive feelings,in addition Lynch will have the Fed's investigate us, I am now officially in hiding
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Hey Lynch

Deputy Police Chief Philip J. Kearns Jr. was sworn in as police chief. How come your name was not in the running for this.

Maybe that want-a-be hero firefighter name should have been there too.

Your both want-a be hero's and you both like to look at guys!!!!
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#9 Apr 8, 2014
Man, I loooove spaghetti and meatballs! Really love 'em!

BUT - After eating them every night for a week or so, it kinda gets old...

See the similarity?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Lynch wrote:
no lynch, people stalk me more than you,they say everything I write is spam

Location hidden

#11 Apr 8, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Lynch, you've got too look at this site like it's an ongoing E book with new paragraphs or chapters added daily, weekly or monthly. If you look at it that way then you'll realize why posters mostly respond to you only when you're adding new paragraphs or chapters. I don't know if you've noticed this but you haven't been adding any new paragraphs and chapters and neither have many others been adding any new paragraphs and chapters . Do you suppose that could be the blue sky?

Location hidden

#12 Apr 8, 2014
Lynch Imposter clone wrote:
hey Stamos take it easy on Lynch , you may hurt his sensitive feelings,in addition Lynch will have the Fed's investigate us, I am now officially in hiding
Did you forget? He IS the FBI and has been probing the FPD and good ole boys for 3+ years.... Don't panic, these kinds of cases take a very, very long time to solve. I'm thinking you've got at least another 3 maybe even 4 before you really need to go into hiding. Calm down, relax!
Federal Investigator wrote:
Both the Mayor and the Chief will be questioned in a federal corruption probe of the running of the FPD and the city of Fitchburg. I have been hired by the federal government to obtain information and to motivate the conversation.
I like both the Mayor and the Chief but I have attempted to explain to both to run things correctly. There is an ongoing federal probe of the workings of the FPD and of the city of Fitchburg. There are questions of police involvement concerning the gangs inside of Fitchburg.
The investigation consists of unsolved murders, gun running and drug dealing. There is a serious rogue situation concerning the FPD. This probe will reach into the courts as well. We need to follow the money trail.
It is time to clean the city out and I was more than willing to assist the Federal law enforcement when I was brought in and recruited!
The Insider

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#13 Apr 8, 2014
The Insider wrote:
Hey Lynch
Deputy Police Chief Philip J. Kearns Jr. was sworn in as police chief. How come your name was not in the running for this.
Maybe that want-a-be hero firefighter name should have been there too.
Your both want-a be hero's and you both like to look at guys!!!!
Still bored I see? Have nothing better to do? Feeling a little angry because you cannot be the real "Insider" anymore? Wish you knew who I am and what "group" I work on?

Sounds more like you could never be a firefighter and have alot of hostility built up around that. Jealous? Envious? Come on down to the Civic Center and watch us train on "floating pumps" this week. It will make you feel better.

I will give you a tip, the real Lynch now posts on another blog dedicated soley to Fitchburg and it is not a Facebook site. He does not post on here, ever. So come find us.

I guess the fun times are over for the imposter posters on here, hahahahahahaha. Keep talking to yourselves, it is very entertaining for me.
BilyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Apr 8, 2014
Lynch wrote:
hey Lynch why does everyone judge your posts as either Spam ,Clueless and Nuts?
never any Positive feed back, is it you the only sane reasonable poster here and the rest of us are clueless?
help us out Lynch we need your guidance
Karen

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Apr 8, 2014
Lynch wrote:
Mr. Lynch Sir, how is the investigation going? any new leads and/or arrests? glad to see you are taking action agaist these cowards that attack your integrity and Character. Please keep us posted on any new developments regarding this matter , and again Thankyou

Location hidden

#16 Apr 8, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Still bored I see? Have nothing better to do? Feeling a little angry because you cannot be the real "Insider" anymore? Wish you knew who I am and what "group" I work on?
Sounds more like you could never be a firefighter and have alot of hostility built up around that. Jealous? Envious? Come on down to the Civic Center and watch us train on "floating pumps" this week. It will make you feel better.
I will give you a tip, the real Lynch now posts on another blog dedicated soley to Fitchburg and it is not a Facebook site. He does not post on here, ever. So come find us.
I guess the fun times are over for the imposter posters on here, hahahahahahaha. Keep talking to yourselves, it is very entertaining for me.
Angry at a post at some anonymous site? Excuse me while I laugh, but, if you really want to be the real "insider" then why haven't you signed up? Is that moniker already taken and it burns you up seeing anyone else using it? If so, then I feel bad for that "group" you say you work on. And what's up with your claim that the "real" Lynch "ONLY" posts on another blog solely for Fitchburg which isn't a Facebook site? Any site, including Facebook that he crashes usually (see this site alone) ends up being cleared out. Id like too see it, point it out or stop lying.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#17 Apr 8, 2014
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>no lynch, people stalk me more than you,they say everything I write is spam
this is not spam,this is not spam, I'm Jtn king go the universe
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Apr 8, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Angry at a post at some anonymous site? Excuse me while I laugh, but, if you really want to be the real "insider" then why haven't you signed up? Is that moniker already taken and it burns you up seeing anyone else using it? If so, then I feel bad for that "group" you say you work on. And what's up with your claim that the "real" Lynch "ONLY" posts on another blog solely for Fitchburg which isn't a Facebook site? Any site, including Facebook that he crashes usually (see this site alone) ends up being cleared out. Id like too see it, point it out or stop lying.
Only 17 responses ? It is comical how you all come out of your worm holes to harass me. Stamos, did you get your summons? You and a few others have drove me to my limit as I had to file a civil action against those who violated my rights.

Tomorrow I file against two of you. One recently attempted to run us off the road and you would never guess where he use to hang out. The second POS threatened me and called me a faggot. Criminal charges will continue to be filed.

And they all can Thank You Stamos and a select few others out here who just couldn't stop harassing me. After a few got away with attacking us and acting in conspiracy in order to bring false criminal charges against me your little group put it into a higher gear as you all set out and harassed me beyond reason.

I caught three of you out here and five on facebook directly. I have a lot of evidence now. Next court date in Fitchburg is April 20th. I hope to see you there. Take a seat in the front row and watch corruption being unraveled.

Push, push, shove, shove; you couldn't stop harassing me and now is when it gets real as I am sure some will lose their jobs and they can blame themselves and Thank You for being such a stalking, harassing and civil rights violator.

Way more to come, stay tuned stalker.
Ken Holt

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Apr 9, 2014
Mr Lynch Sir,
It's obvious Sir that you are indeed a force to be reckoned with, a man of concience ,integrity,self confidene and aggressiveness only found in a man of your caliber, for that Sir I am obligated to stand with you during the litigation process that you are seeking,.. not only for Moral support but becouse I believe in you.
Yep

Leominster, MA

#20 Apr 9, 2014
I'll be there at court LMAO. Is your mom going to be there holding your hand LMAO? It seems like you can barely write a post without mentioning your mom LMAO. Will police be giving your mom apologies LMAO. Will the apology go something like 'Mam I'm sorry your son is a screw up and always getting into trouble.'. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 6 min oahu 1
This time I really mean it. Really. 25 min The Insider 16
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 1 hr Jeff 7
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 15 hr Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope 21 hr OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 23 hr Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould Thu BillyBob 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance