Puff the magic dragon

Leominster, MA

#67 Feb 18, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take this post straight to a psychiatrist..
"A psychiatrist is a physician who specializes in psychiatry. A psychiatrist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders."
Tell him or her that you have a very unhealthy obsession with another man! Not to worry, Medicare will cover it!
What part of a violent convicted criminal who is always threatening to assault and harm people and their families don't you understand. It's not obsession it's a warning and a community service.
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#68 Feb 19, 2014
Puff the magic dragon wrote:
<quoted text>What part of a violent convicted criminal who is always threatening to assault and harm people and their families don't you understand. It's not obsession it's a warning and a community service.
No, he's a chew toy for a bunch of sick and ignorant individuals.

If you're all scared to death and panicky and think your lives are in danger, there are other avenues for such FEAR, if it were actual.

It's not, none of you are in danger from this man, he has many problems etc. but they have ZERO to do with you. He tried a run for Mayor or whatever, the whole city knows how that went and then, unlike you loser lemmings, the rest of the city forgot about him completely. Why? Because again, unlike you loser lemmings, they have lives to go about and have no intrest in ridiculous chew toy OBSESSIONS with one man.

Nice try Leominster Idiot but if you're that afraid of him, even though he has no idea who you are since you're not brave enough to tell him, then it's nothing more than a fear fantasy!
Puff the magic dragon

Leominster, MA

#69 Feb 19, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're all scared to death and panicky and think your lives are in danger, there are other avenues for such FEAR, if it were actual.
It's not, none of you are in danger from this man, he has many problems etc. but they have ZERO to do with you. He tried a run for Mayor or whatever, the whole city knows how that went and then, unlike you loser lemmings, the rest of the city forgot about him completely. Why? Because again, unlike you loser lemmings, they have lives to go about and have no intrest in ridiculous chew toy OBSESSIONS with one man.
Nice try Leominster Idiot but if you're that afraid of him, even though he has no idea who you are since you're not brave enough to tell him, then it's nothing more than a fear fantasy!
Have you ever considered changing your name from 'U R sick' to 'I M sick'? It suits you better. Am I afraid of him? You're F'ing right I am. He's threatened my kids and is a known stalker. Normal people don't sneak around and take pictures of peoples kids and follow them. How would you feel if this creep was following your young daughter around and snapping off pictures of her getting out of her car?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#70 Feb 19, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't recall a "chew toy" ever leaving behind a path of victims, stink hole...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
DebbieG wrote:
<quoted text>
You showed me the binoculars. You told me how you were using them to check out the football players.
You want me to tell the DA that I post lies online? Why would I do that? That would be a lie. Everything posted on here about you is the truth. You on the other hand, have made up one fabrication after another to attack both Dave's brother and I. There is enought to file charges for what you have done to each of us.
Puff the magic dragon

Leominster, MA

#71 Feb 19, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's a matter of bravery. It's more a question of intelligence. I'm sure you give your name and address out to every ex con convicted murderer on your block that is your choice and if it makes you feel brave then good for you. I won't feel bad when you go out to get your mail and your dogs severed head is in the mailbox. You are obviously no coward so why don't you post your name and address?
Are you a hypocrite

Fitchburg, MA

#72 Feb 19, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
You first. Post your first, middle initial and last name in this thread. If you don't, shut your mouth and go crawl back into your mom's basement.
Puff the magic dragon

Leominster, MA

#73 Feb 19, 2014
Well bare back mountain you've been called out. Are you going to post your name and address?? How about a telephone number? Bock,bock,bock.
sameoldthing

Fitchburg, MA

#74 Feb 19, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, thank you for saying what needs to be said. These losers have nothing to talk about except lynch. That is why normal people will not post on topix.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#75 Feb 20, 2014
sameoldthing wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, thank you for saying what needs to be said. These losers have nothing to talk about except lynch. That is why normal people will not post on topix.
You don't get it, do you? Lynch is like one of those people that enters a room and everyone scatters. You certainly must know the type of person that can clear a room upon entry, no? I'm thinking you might want to take a really good look around all these threads and see if you can find any clue as to the "real" reason why people are no longer posting on these local anonymous Topix threads.

Seriously, take a really good look around and then ask yourself what could possibly be the reason why people would not want to get involved in any discussions on here? Could it have anything to do with the fact that these threads have been hijacked by an angry mental health case who admittedly has been using them to "bait" people? Could it have anything to do with the fact that he's also been on here harassing and trashing people by name and threatening law suits against people for over 4 years now?

How about someone that's been on here using these threads exclusively to run all their political campaigns like State Senate, or Governor, Mayor or even City Councilor, could that be keeping people away? And what about if that someone was an ex-convict who is an habitual liar claiming to be an FBI employee, a former cop and/or cops, city officials and/or city residents all by name while trashing them and accusing them of some very serious criminal behavior? Could that be keeping people away?

What if he' been banned from FSU, banned from several FB groups, has several restraining orders lodged against him, lost his driver's license in a road rage incident, is on probation for A&B on an off duty Police Officer and has also been on here harassing and accusing the Mayor, the Police Chief, the FSU President, the FPD, FFD, the State Police, the FSU PD, and the AG of all being corrupt and inept? Could that turn people off from coming on here? And lastly, what about someone that would use a tragic event like a missing boy case too exact revenge against all these people he's been referring too as Nazi's and criminal pedophiles, could that turn people off too?

Again, I'm thinking you might want to take a good look around here before making any more of these crazy assumptions.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#76 Feb 20, 2014
sameoldthing wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're responding to your own posts with a different screen name? Be a man, step up, and post your name and address on here. What do you have to be afraid of?
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#77 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>Have you ever considered changing your name from 'U R sick' to 'I M sick'? It suits you better. Am I afraid of him? You're F'ing right I am. He's threatened my kids and is a known stalker. Normal people don't sneak around and take pictures of peoples kids and follow them. How would you feel if this creep was following your young daughter around and snapping off pictures of her getting out of her car?
Bucket of aholes~ no kidding, excuse after excuse.

WHy don I post my ID, cause he's your f-ing chew toy ignorant, not mine!

He's threatened your kids huh, he doesn't know who you are, how could he do that?!!??!!

Your new chew toy is now, trying to get me to post my ID!

How about even just a tiny bit of introspection into your own f-ing stupid obsessions??
Nope, just excuse after ridiculous excuse for your childish behavior.

And also NO, I did not post response to myself, THAT is just another of your lame excuses and attempts at misdirection away from your own stupid ridiculous obsession!!!!! But that poster was right, it's why no normal person could ever post here cause you 17 own the ridiculousness of the Fitchburg Topix Forum!
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#78 Feb 20, 2014
"Seriously, take a really good look around and then ask yourself what could possibly be the reason why people would not want to get involved in any discussions on here? Could it have anything to do with the fact that these threads have been hijacked by an angry mental health case who admittedly has been using them to "bait" people?"

NOPE, wrong again, HE is not here posting YET, you are, over and over and over and over thinking you're talking to him, god you're f-ing stupid!!!
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#79 Feb 20, 2014
Well bare back mountain you've been called out. Are you going to post your name and address?? How about a telephone number? Bock,bock,bock.
Why don't you Leominster Idiot, since somehow, he's threatened your children?!!!??!!?

How can that be, answer that f-ing question before another buffoon post of yours!
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#80 Feb 20, 2014
Are you a hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
You first. Post your first, middle initial and last name in this thread. If you don't, shut your mouth and go crawl back into your mom's basement.
WTF should I? He's YOUR chew toy not mine, I couldn't care less about him and NO, I'm not afraid of him cause, he doesn't know who I am, JUST LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YET, you're afraid of him??!??

Nice excuse for your continuing childish excuse behavior!
Puff the magic dragon

Leominster, MA

#81 Feb 20, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF should I? He's YOUR chew toy not mine, I couldn't care less about him and NO, I'm not afraid of him cause, he doesn't know who I am, JUST LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YET, you're afraid of him??!??
Looks like someone is a scaredy cat....MEOW. Post your name pecker wood.
Puff the magic dragon

Leominster, MA

#82 Feb 20, 2014
Post your name or STFU. There is a name for people like you who expect others to post their names on an anonymous web site but won't post your own.....

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#83 Feb 20, 2014
U R sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just look at how fired up you are over what, exactly? You're on here white knighting Lynch? Good for you. You're backing away now which is typical for internet tough guys when they are called out on thier BS. Post your info. If not for lynch but for us. Or are you afraid of us?

I can just imagine you sitting in mom's basement pounding out all caps on your keyboard, frothing at the mouth. What's wrong little boy, Lynch never bothered to give you a reach around while he was pounding you from behind?
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#84 Feb 20, 2014
Post your name or STFU. There is a name for people like you who expect others to post their names on an anonymous web site but won't post your own.....
Tell us Idiot Boy just how it is that he could have threatened you and your children when he doesn't know who you are?

And the tride and true asking me to do the thing I aksed you to do first is the truest proof anyone needs to know you're a troll, ignorant, idiot boy troll poster.

Answer the question posed to you first idiot boy, then ask for something in return!
U R sick

Gardner, MA

#86 Feb 20, 2014
"Your new chew toy is now, trying to get me to post my ID!

How about even just a tiny bit of introspection into your own f-ing stupid obsessions??
Nope, just excuse after ridiculous excuse for your childish behavior."

As if I didn't know the exact tact you all would take!! Loser lemmings, predictable, dumb as the day is long!
U R sick

Leominster, MA

#87 Feb 20, 2014
I will come clean and often. My name is Dick Hertz from Holding. Are you happy now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 3 hr kev lynch 5
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 9 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 15 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 16 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 16 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]