Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

News is that Kevin has moved out of Fitchburg and took his boy friend with him.
riiiiiigggghhhht tttt

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
News is that Kevin has moved out of Fitchburg and took his boy friend with him.
Yawn. Another Topix form, another opportunity for Lynch to come in and threadshit. At least this one has his name on it so he is entitled.
not a pretty pic

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

where would they go? they cannot afford to live anywhere other than mommie dearest's basement.
The Insider

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

They are in Lowell with the boy friends family. Thats what the Lowell pd are telling us. They had to check in with them
Haha

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
They are in Lowell with the boy friends family. Thats what the Lowell pd are telling us. They had to check in with them
How long before he gets himself into trouble up there?
You Know Who

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

When you have to inform the police that you are moving to their town you just might have some things to think about.
too good to be true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

If this is true, I suppose he'd have to let the Lowell cops and the Fitchburg court know he'd moved. Being a felon on probation for another crime and all.
Hugh Jass

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

When can we expect to hear Lynch announce he is a candidate for mayor of Lowell? No, hold on, I mean City Councilor-at-Large, No, no, lemme correct that. I mean Stat Rep from Lowell...
Announcemt

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Hugh Jass wrote:
When can we expect to hear Lynch announce he is a candidate for mayor of Lowell? No, hold on, I mean City Councilor-at-Large, No, no, lemme correct that. I mean Stat Rep from Lowell...
He's forming his own political party first. He'll be the candidate from Lowell as a member of the Declawed Gerbil Party. He's hoping Richard Gere can run with him.
applepieguy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

You small minded prisoners of Dirtyburg must really be idiots. How can you let one person get so deep under your skin. Big deal if this clown moves to Anartica. Now you need another tar baby to tussle with because your all so low to the ground. Living in the scumiest city in central Massachusetts. Pathetic.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

applepieguy wrote:
You small minded prisoners of Dirtyburg must really be idiots. How can you let one person get so deep under your skin. Big deal if this clown moves to Anartica. Now you need another tar baby to tussle with because your all so low to the ground. Living in the scumiest city in central Massachusetts. Pathetic.
It's good to see that 3rd grade education is serving you so well. Stop having sex with your children, you'll be a better person as a result and you won't be raising damaged in reds such as yourself.
Mookie Wilson

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Lynchie, you gonna harass and stalk the Lowell PD too?
Not to Worry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

If it's true, we'll soon see a story in the Lowell Sun about Lynch calling the Lowell cops corrupt b/c they arrested him while he was molesting a parrot.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

I believe the Lowell Sun owns the S&E. Didn't the Fitchburg police chief come from the Lowell PD? If he's in Lowell then he might be on reassignment or is just chasing another lead.
You Know Who

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Yes! The editor of the Lowell sun is a coward LMAO. The Mayor and police are in on it LMAO. The president of UMass lowell is part of the problem LMAO. When Gomez went to jail they treated him like a prisoner LMAO. Where's the video tapes from two years ago LMAO. Don't go to lowell without these LMAO.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/professional/pr...
The Insider

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

At least he won't be running for Fitchburg Mayor or City Councilor-at-Large, anymore. The collage students are safer now too. He and Gomaz should fit right in in Lowell with all the gangs.

I guess he was more worried about himself and his boyfriend than sticking around and helping find the little boy that's missing !!
Bad Penny Lynch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

He will surface again. He can't restrain himself. In a month or so he'll be stalking Lowell cops, calling them and the president of UMass Lowell corrupt and criticising the city government because they ignore his loony ideas and deny his application for a grant to build ant farms or start a youth program..
Cheryl 45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

In the end, it doesn't really matter where he lives. He's on his FB page now, bloviating about his crackpot economic theories, which only demonstrates the ignorance and envy that comes from his living a life of crime and deciding to not work and instead live off of the sweat of someone else's brow. And complain that they are not giving him enough of their money.
bostonyan

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Who is Kevin Lynch? And why should I care where he is?
Blame game

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

R~I~G~H~T!

23 posts where there is no Lynch, this shows exaclty who are the problems here since you've all claimed HE is the problem, here you all are bashing an absent Lynch!!

Get a life losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 3 hr Pajama People 39
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 4 hr jtn 7
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good 6 hr jtn 1
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 14 hr karen 24
I'll be off topix for a month Fri karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••