mother

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Civil Servant Supporter, Fitchburg, Ma. wrote:

"Wow, that's a Kevin Lynch style wall of text you just threw up there mother. Take a deep breath and step away from the Internet. You've got some mental health issues that need tending to.
You're nuts if you think anyone will take the time to read your drivel. Look up tl:dr and learn it."

Dear Civil Servant Supporter,

Thank you so much for your suggestions.

I can see from other threads you are well experienced at taking those time-outs from topix. Oh wait, that wasn't you. You post all over, all of the time. Under different names. You might want to get creative, otherwise people may start to think that you aren't taking your meds. From your matter of fact diagnosis I see that you are talking from experience. I did notice some posts that were interesting and informative, but those weren't yours. Obviously being familiar, I can spot drivel a mile away. Keep writing, you'll get better. At least you have Kevin Lynch. Although I think you mistake this for a dating site. I get embarrassed at how excited you two get over each other. It's sloppy. Look up PDA and learn it.

Anyway, thanks for the tips. You're the best.

p.s.
I realize how much my response means to you. You feel important, you like the attention, your ego is growing bigger than your giggle stick. Your welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Lynch contaminating Discussing Fitchburg 4 hr Green jeans 20
Why we like Kevin Lynch SOMUCH 16 hr Green jeans 2
Lynch is Fighting on Discussing Fitchburg again 22 hr Green jeans 10
Racismatitsbest Wed Green jeans 5
Kevin Lynch and Making Up Facts Wed Green jeans 17
Kevin Lynch Appreciate Day Wed Jim B 1
Lynch for Governor of Massachusetts (Jul '12) Wed But wait theres more 97
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages