First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Sep 27, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
If any of you who live near the college and can't handle the parties then F'N MOVE. The college students have just as much right to have a good time than anyone else, sure some over do it but for the most part they don't even come close to being a nusence as the drug dealers. You idiots keep blaming the cops for everything well guess what they have other issues to deal with.
No, we will not move but you and your comrads will move the parties!

Telling tax paying citizens to move so the students can party?? Real smart!! What is Mayor Wongs opinion?? Wait til a student dies again in a crash or at a violent party?? Who is in control of Fitchburg?

The Lt should be assigned the task of coming up with ways to stem the partying and to have it stop by 1:am! After decades on the job I feel that he should be able to come up with plans to enforce the laws???

Let me ask, how can Chief Demoura and the Lt be on different pages? Didn't the Lt put in for the Chiefs job before he was hired? If so then kudoos to Mayor Wong for making the better decision in not hirering this Lt to the Chiefs post.

I believe this is the part of the problem as the ideas are outdated as is the downplaying of potential violent situations which can put anyone in harms way. Whether it is a family of four driving with their new born back from Michigan into Fitchburg at 2Am as a drunkin Driver possibly a student hits them head on!!?? Or a local teenager and a local student mixing it up at a drunkin UNCONTROLLED/ALLOWED party at 4am that brings the city ambulances to the scene in an attempt to giving possible life saving care.

This reminds me of the drug dealers whining in jail "if I don't sell them drugs someone else will" or "they should legalize drugs as it is not as deadly as alcohol"!
Voter

Bedford, MA

#22 Sep 27, 2012
load of crock wrote:
<quoted text> lol troll. i care not for your opinion or your insults. next. and yeah i lived next to colleges many times. i know how it is captain assumption. it still doesnt excuse the fact that its out of control. its people like you who don't obviously care about anything and have nothing useful to say that keep this going but ty for reading my post and responding.:) now go get a job.
I'm on these boards quite regularly, so...not a troll.

You're situation is akin to the people who buy a house next to the railroad tracks and then complain that the train wakes them at 4:00am. What did you expect buying a house next to RR tracks?

What do you expect living in the middle of a college neighborhood?

Regarding my career, I'll leave you with this. I stopped contributing to FICA this fiscal year in June.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on these boards quite regularly, so...not a troll.
You're situation is akin to the people who buy a house next to the railroad tracks and then complain that the train wakes them at 4:00am. What did you expect buying a house next to RR tracks?
What do you expect living in the middle of a college neighborhood?
Regarding my career, I'll leave you with this. I stopped contributing to FICA this fiscal year in June.
No it is not equivalent!! False!!!! These parties are controllable. They could take a zero tolerance position as did BU in Boston and stop the parties all together or they can stop them by 1AM. They are breaking the law!

Put them on buses and charge a bail and it will quickley control the now ALLOWED 5AM partying!!!! So we may be able to cross reference which officers retired in June??

Let me ask, what happens when local teenagers begin to breal rear view mirrors on Marshall street? What happens when your neighbors decide to throw a party till 5am with music blarring, urination on your lawn facing you as you are telling them to bring it inside as they tell you to put your mouth around it? What happens if these party goers tear your mailbox out of the ground? What happens if they tip your car? What about throwing your trash all over your driveway?

Why even do anything? Just allow them to party as they state to the police "if we were college students you would allow this behavior"?!

So, why stop there? There are rapes at campuses, killings, robberies and other assaulting crimes. Should all of this be overlooked and not addressed? Why put the bright blue light on Cedar street? It wasn't there for the past twenty years??

So, if a family moves close to a child molester should they expect for their kids to be molested? Should we tell those parents, what did you expect to happen?

Let me ask your opinion, if a woman goes out to party wearing a minni skirt and halter top and continues to party till 5am and is raped and killed. What exactly is your opinion regarding this woman? I have heard some state, she shouldn't be wearing a minni skirt and shouldn't be out till 5am. What is your opinion? Did this woman bring it upon herself?

My opinion is that this woman should be able to walk topless through the streets without being raped and killed. She may be subject to arrest walking topless but she doesn't deserve to be hurt at all because of what she is wearing!!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Sep 27, 2012
Oh, I forgot to mention this woman could be a young sexy college student as is seen often at these college parties.

Now people will say that Fitchburg is dangerous and we must protect these students from harms way. The reputation of Fitchburg amoung these students is "its only Fitchburg"; what does Mr. Bruun have to say about this consensus amoung the students?

Does Mr. Bruun tell these students that they live in a dangerous neighborhood? Mr. Bruun was it actually your decision last year in the allowance of student partying till 5AM??

Let me tell you, there was this party at 49 Cedar street. The police came and emptied the house out. A few party goers came back and so did the police as they told them to either leave for the night or be subject to arrest. They left for the night!!

At 52 Cedar there was a party. There was a fight and students brought to the hospital. Blood and broken glass and empties everywhere. Fires raging with kitchen chairs in it.Flames hitting the siding and students running through the flames.Burning ash floating in the air and a heavy smell of plastic, oh it is just an old TV!

Now my father and Mother were outside and one girl stated "fuck you old man, we are college kids and we are allowed to drink". When the police came the short officer stated, I have been seeing these parties for years,sometimes I want to join them so bad, do you see the girls?Wink,Wink!

So, you see the problem??? Last year on Halloween the FSU officer had five college girls dressed as prostitutes sitting on his bike and flirting with him. What do you think he did about the partying? Oh, not to worry because he was at the party of the house that burnt down while students slept after leaving lit ciggerettes. No more parties at that house as it is now an empty lot.

Oh, not to worry as the parties have picked up across the street where couch burning in an open fire just feet from the city sidewalk is burning and FSU cruisers just passing by without addressing it. Oh and do you see that kid crawling semi conscious? He is just a student that was at the party attempting to get to his car; you know the one with all the dents in it!

The lesson here is "Accountability"! The FSU police ALLOW and ENABLE this behavior!! Where is Mr. Bruun by the way, I have a couple additional questions for him??
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Sep 27, 2012
One night I was walking my dog at 2:00AM and three kids came running by stating to each other "do you have the knife"? Then I hear this roar of people. It is a group of roughly 30-40 marching down the street stating "This is anarchy,stay in your fucking house,get away from the fucking windows and mind your business".

Of course i was nervous and I can only imagine how nervous my elder neighbors were as this group pointed at them as they peered out their blinds. The chants got louder, meaner and more violent, they began breaking up the neighborhood. They noticed me and stated "hey you with the fucking dog, come her you MFer". I didn't even look as I walked quickly away.

I called 911 and ended up having a lengthy conversation with the FPD officer who stated, "the 4 available cruisers are across town it is going to be roughly 20 minutes ,can you stay there and keep an eye on this group. This is where I found out that the amount of cruisers were 3-4 every friday and saturday night. It was all on tape recording. This officer conversated with me as he told me that this is the regular number that is on as I asked if officers were on vacation ect. He said NO.

Now when I brought this up at the Mayors forum, the Chief was asked by an opponent if this was true and he said "I don't believe so as I think it is more like 5-maybe 6 cruisers on duty. He was wrong!

Now there is atleast 6 cruisers which is a plus for the city of Fitchburg as they have been fighting crime and drug dealing which I applaud them for and pray for their safety always.

So, the fight for a better and safer Fitchburg is possible to achieve, you just have to make the first steps and work as a community together. The college partying is out of control and very dangerous and a set up for someone to get hurt and or fatally harmed.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#26 Sep 27, 2012
Lynch, we've talked about you "walls of text" and how nobody is going to take the time to read over 1100 words from you on any subject. You need to work on being succint. Once you can master that then I'll consider reading the disjointed thoughts that you produce.

Oh, and you'll never become an elected official at any level in Fitchburg.
Cuckoos Nest

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Sep 27, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we will not move but you and your comrads will move the parties!
Telling tax paying citizens to move so the students can party?? Real smart!! What is Mayor Wongs opinion?? Wait til a student dies again in a crash or at a violent party?? Who is in control of Fitchburg?
The Lt should be assigned the task of coming up with ways to stem the partying and to have it stop by 1:am! After decades on the job I feel that he should be able to come up with plans to enforce the laws???
Let me ask, how can Chief Demoura and the Lt be on different pages? Didn't the Lt put in for the Chiefs job before he was hired? If so then kudoos to Mayor Wong for making the better decision in not hirering this Lt to the Chiefs post.
I believe this is the part of the problem as the ideas are outdated as is the downplaying of potential violent situations which can put anyone in harms way. Whether it is a family of four driving with their new born back from Michigan into Fitchburg at 2Am as a drunkin Driver possibly a student hits them head on!!?? Or a local teenager and a local student mixing it up at a drunkin UNCONTROLLED/ALLOWED party at 4am that brings the city ambulances to the scene in an attempt to giving possible life saving care.
This reminds me of the drug dealers whining in jail "if I don't sell them drugs someone else will" or "they should legalize drugs as it is not as deadly as alcohol"!
Why do you live here if you don't like it here? Very simple question.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Sep 28, 2012
Cuckoos Nest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you live here if you don't like it here? Very simple question.
I never stated that I do not like Fitchburg as you are putting words in my mouth. I honestly feel that the people of Fitchburg are kind, caring and very good people all around.

I have a very high appreciation for the architecture within Fitchburg. Their is a very interesting history of Fitchburg.

My issues with Fitchburg is that it is run like a small town with a good ole boy network running everything. Not only the fact that they run everything but the FACT that they are running it into the ground and keeping it dismantled and totally dysfunctional.

It is so obvious that it is sickening! A business opens in Fitchburg and it is packing in the customers, if this business is not connected to the network then the network will utilize all means possible to shut them down! From abusing and improperly utilizing the FPD,city hall, councilors, planning boards and license boards.

The health department within Fitchburg is so corrupt and inept that it needs to be completely abolished. Housing court is affected. I encourage ALL fitchburg citizens who need to file health complaints to file with the state and to let the state know that Fitchburgs' health department is breached!

In terms of housing and property being given and/or offered to certain people I find it to be devious.

The Mayors job isnt to look the other way depending on who the complaint is against. The Sentinel even has ties and prints one sided version purposefully! This hurts any chances of a better and safer Fitchburg!

The good ole boy network doesn't like a certain race of people even being in the city. Then they tell spanish citizens close to them "but you are different". Patronizingly FAKE.

There should be a ZERO tolerance concerning corruption, abuse of authority and/or nepatism. Fitchburg has much of this, just look at every city department and University.

And yes BEDFORD, you are one of them!

Let me tell you, I am running for Mayor again. I will be better organized this time around as the last was rushed and complicated with many interferences as now I know how to deal with them and those who want to interfer this time around will be closely watched by outside authorities!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Sep 28, 2012
All the corruption within Fitchburg can be abolished. Once we have a leader who will not stand for corruption and will hold everyone accountable then the others will fall into place.

For example, concerning the University partying until 5am. Once the FPD begins a low tolerance policy beginning at 1Am and begins to arrest students then the other students will quickley fall into place!

Yes, we can control any situation. As Mayor, I would review each department and I would make it clear that there is the door if you do not like the new rules or they will be showed the door if they do not abide by the rules!

If you take a look at Fitchburg over the last 20 years you can easily see what the problems are and how to fix them. The network has run everything in the city, ask yourself, have they succeeded at a better and safer Fitchburg in these 20 years?? Are they profitting from a dysfunctional Fitchburg?

There are certain members of Fitchburgs city departments that have it out for me. These are nasty people who wouldn't hesitate at abusing their authority. These same people are talked about by everyone else as it is no secret that they are nasty people! Others in their respective departments do not act out by abusing their power!

Fitchburg has the "Penn state" way of doing business. Protect the abuse!!!!
Question

Enfield, CT

#30 Sep 28, 2012
Lynch, how did it feel to kill another person?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#31 Sep 28, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
One night I was walking my dog at 2:00AM and three kids came running by stating to each other "do you have the knife"? Then I hear this roar of people. It is a group of roughly 30-40 marching down the street stating "This is anarchy,stay in your fucking house,get away from the fucking windows and mind your business".
Of course i was nervous and I can only imagine how nervous my elder neighbors were as this group pointed at them as they peered out their blinds. The chants got louder, meaner and more violent, they began breaking up the neighborhood. They noticed me and stated "hey you with the fucking dog, come her you MFer". I didn't even look as I walked quickly away.
I called 911 and ended up having a lengthy conversation with the FPD officer who stated, "the 4 available cruisers are across town it is going to be roughly 20 minutes ,can you stay there and keep an eye on this group. This is where I found out that the amount of cruisers were 3-4 every friday and saturday night. It was all on tape recording. This officer conversated with me as he told me that this is the regular number that is on as I asked if officers were on vacation ect. He said NO.
Now when I brought this up at the Mayors forum, the Chief was asked by an opponent if this was true and he said "I don't believe so as I think it is more like 5-maybe 6 cruisers on duty. He was wrong!
Now there is atleast 6 cruisers which is a plus for the city of Fitchburg as they have been fighting crime and drug dealing which I applaud them for and pray for their safety always.
So, the fight for a better and safer Fitchburg is possible to achieve, you just have to make the first steps and work as a community together. The college partying is out of control and very dangerous and a set up for someone to get hurt and or fatally harmed.
Those were really Occupy Cedar Street activists-not FSU partiers.

It's Friday, time to party!!!!! Watch out ward 5!!! Oh, shite, it's raining. We got to stay indoors.
Barney Frank

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Sep 29, 2012
Lynch 4 Mayor , Do you need a room mate ?, I'm available.
I have ways of subsidizing my rent too.
Lynch or Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Sep 30, 2012
Barney Frank wrote:
Lynch 4 Mayor , Do you need a room mate ?, I'm available.
I have ways of subsidizing my rent too.
Your only defense is that you are not gay??? So, we all know that you are not gay. So, you were not born Gay? So you have one up on others from the beginning.

So you continue to utilize your trump card. You are not gay, you have one up on me. You are better as you can always turn to your gay card when you have nothing to say intelligently.

"Atleast, I am not gay".LOl,LOL,lol......... . Ok, you got me there. You win, you are not gay.
Lynch or Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#34 Sep 30, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were really Occupy Cedar Street activists-not FSU partiers.
It's Friday, time to party!!!!! Watch out ward 5!!! Oh, shite, it's raining. We got to stay indoors.
You have all the answers,huh? Is still not working. Stores are still empty on Main street. Crack is abundent. Blacks and hispanics are moving in by the dozen, what are you to do?

Do you have your sign up in front of city hall? "Blacks,Hispanics,undesir erable whites and gays need not to come in, move away"!!!!!!

Your license board has created an empty Main street, very good!!! Kudos and applauds!!!! Your coffee shops,bars and stores are your network. They are empty, now what??? Good job!

We should all follow your lead. You are the head idiot!"/Civil service supporter" aka....

You are the right one, you have all the answers. Lets frame the undesirerables, we can get them all out. What do you think?

You claim not to be gay but you have Antonuccis c--- in your mouth. What do you call that??? You claim not to be Gay but you allow criminal cops to bend you over and rape you of your self confidence, of your individuality. Hey, atleast you have a fellow group supporting your views huh????

You are just a self righteous pompous!
AKA head idiot

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Sep 30, 2012
Hello, I am Civil Servant Supporter/ aka head idiot. I am a follower. I am not gay but I am on my knees all the time supporting right or wrong that they may be, my fellow civil servant.

My family has been fortunate enough to be employed by this system but I do not feel fortunate as I feel like I am owed.

I go against anything that that guy Lynch states no matter what it may be. I am not an individual as I am a civil servant supporter.

What does "civil servant supporter" stand for? It means that I will position myself along anything that my leader network request of me. I am an ass kisser.

I am not an individual thinker as I will agree with all civil servants even in cases of molestation. After all if they are a pedophile and a child molester then it must of been the stress of the job that made them do it.

We protect our own. We are not part of your community as we are a group of self righteous pompouses that take care of each others interests ONLY!

I may be light skinned black and balled but I am different that those "others"... Just ask my white friends who are also civil servants as I laugh at their ethnic jokes.

I am one of them as my name says it all "Civil Servant Swallower/Supporter!
AKA head idiot

Fitchburg, MA

#36 Sep 30, 2012
It is comical how none of you will reveal who you are. You have a lot to say but you will not claim to it? Why not be half of a man and take claim?

It is safer for you to remain the hidden coward with a lot to say??? Is it that you would lose your job for viewing your comments??

You are a civil servant supporter? What does that mean?

I support law abiding police and non corrupt hard working city and state workers. Am I also a civil servant supporter? Or do I have to like all the corrupt criminal civil servant employees also?

Does it have to be either all or none? Is this how you hold yourself? Yeah, this will get you a lot of credibility with your fellow ass kissers.

Don't say anything against the established network? You are an ass kissing COWARD who hides behind a falsehood of protection. You feel protected to be a criminal?

So are you really light skinned and balled?? Coward! You are a trouble maker as you will feel the karma as it comes to collect from you!

Hopefully it will come in the way of termination from your civil servant job which will be righteous!
AKA head idiot

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Sep 30, 2012
Isn't it about time that you stood alone? Be an individual, stand alone on your own two feet and stop depending on whos' ass you kiss!!!

Feel fortunate that you are employed. No one owes you anything! It is a recession as many are out of work who want to work.

To tell you the truth, the majority of us who you bash are civil servant supporters and have been for decades!

Stop bashing the hand that feeds you! You are not privileged. You are not owed a 50 year pension! We the real civl servant supporters pay that pension!!!!!!
typical

Peabody, MA

#38 Oct 1, 2012
and this is why i already have done some work on my end. no, I WONT move you fuckin will. because for the past 4 days i have made it my own mission to throw trash on every pos lawn i see who causes issues. idc if it's been going on for 50 years or more. you miss the point and are one who thinks its ok, so then lets just let it go so it gets worse. then make an assumption we dont have jobs?

gee i wonder whos got more time on their hands to even REAd these. so go fuck urself. i will continue to in the middle of the night...throw trash over students lawns, cars, just like they do to everybody else with NO respect for the damage they cause. hey, its my town i pay rent and work. and idc if its been going on...count me as one to continue this until somebody makes a big enough stink....but i highly doubt they will overdue the stink of shit and baby diapers on their lawn. yep. time for talk has ended, and to every TOUGH guy college pos on here commenting. i hope you look out for me....because i got a few surprises for you wanna be tough guy jhon gotti tool bags >:) welcome to fitchburg....let me be one of the first to greet you accordingly >:)

p.s. don;t like it? MOVE. sense its SO easy to just relocate. i mean your mom and dad probably pay for your car, your tuition, everything so you can be a little piss ant and think your the hardest tough guy of them all. well.....say that to the last 3 who got hit last night. whooooo haaaaaaa!!!!

families shouldn't have to move because of a shitty run college that does not discipline their students nor should any resident have to deal with punk ass kids from other towns who only shit on this place. but hey....have fun being robbed on school grounds nightly when patrols SHOULD be patrolling but rarely do. ask the chief, he had to come to the campus last year to announce basically nuttin he is going to do about it. so protect yourselves. well....protect yourselves. alot more of that robbin and jacking is going to go down >:)
Haha

West Roxbury, MA

#39 Oct 1, 2012
And Civil is a Democrat. What do you make of that Lynch? Must make your head explode, unable to rationalize a Denocrat not agreeing with you.
trippy

Bronx, NY

#41 Oct 1, 2012
AKA head idiot wrote:
Hello, I am Civil Servant Supporter/ aka head idiot. I am a follower. I am not gay but I am on my knees all the time supporting right or wrong that they may be, my fellow civil servant.

My family has been fortunate enough to be employed by this system but I do not feel fortunate as I feel like I am owed.

I go against anything that that guy Lynch states no matter what it may be. I am not an individual as I am a civil servant supporter.

What does "civil servant supporter" stand for? It means that I will position myself along anything that my leader network request of me. I am an ass kisser.

I am not an individual thinker as I will agree with all civil servants even in cases of molestation. After all if they are a pedophile and a child molester then it must of been the stress of the job that made them do it.

We protect our own. We are not part of your community as we are a group of self righteous pompouses that take care of each others interests ONLY!

I may be light skinned black and balled but I am different that those "others"... Just ask my white friends who are also civil servants as I laugh at their ethnic jokes.

I am one of them as my name says it all "Civil Servant Swallower/Supporter!
what r u saying ? That u support molestation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 3 hr Agree 12
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 4 hr Jeff 54
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 9 hr Jim B 18
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 14 hr John 1,168
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Wong takes chiefs job Sun Jnt 5
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]