Hitchcock Crack House

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Help

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Can anything be done about the Alfred Hitchcock crack house on Prichard St in Fitchburg?
Devils Advocate

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Call Lynch, he can go get a badge and take care of it for ya...
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Help wrote:
Can anything be done about the Alfred Hitchcock crack house on Prichard St in Fitchburg?
Don't expect too much from the FPD. As near as I can tell, the FPD completely ignores drug houses. It is almost like the drug houses are invisible. If you DO mention the activety happening at a known drug house to a member of the FPD; they will simply tell you to call the Station House. The officer who you mention it to doesn't seem to give a rat's AZZ about it. You can then try calling the Station House to report it; but don't expect to actually see any follow up whatsover from the FPD. You will not see any cruisers driving past after you report it.

It kind of makes your blood boil as you witness cop after cop simply performing low level traffic enforcement; as they all ignore the real criminals. And, when you see cop after cop working (working!?!?) another lucrative traffic detail on another one of their endless days off; after they have completely ignored the known drug houses, you cannot help but notice that there is something drastically wrong with the entire attitude and performance of our highly paid lawmen.

When it comes to ungoing drug dealing in front of blattantly obvious drug houses, learn to expect absolutely nothing at all from the FPD. That way, you will not be disappointed.
Darn Tootin From W Newton

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jul 1, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect too much from the FPD. As near as I can tell, the FPD completely ignores drug houses. It is almost like the drug houses are invisible. If you DO mention the activety happening at a known drug house to a member of the FPD; they will simply tell you to call the Station House. The officer who you mention it to doesn't seem to give a rat's AZZ about it. You can then try calling the Station House to report it; but don't expect to actually see any follow up whatsover from the FPD. You will not see any cruisers driving past after you report it.
It kind of makes your blood boil as you witness cop after cop simply performing low level traffic enforcement; as they all ignore the real criminals. And, when you see cop after cop working (working!?!?) another lucrative traffic detail on another one of their endless days off; after they have completely ignored the known drug houses, you cannot help but notice that there is something drastically wrong with the entire attitude and performance of our highly paid lawmen.
When it comes to ungoing drug dealing in front of blattantly obvious drug houses, learn to expect absolutely nothing at all from the FPD. That way, you will not be disappointed.
Have you considered taking picture or video's of the activities taking place at this house? There's an FBI employee (aka informant) living on Cedar street somewhere near the bright blue light who you should consider hooking up with. I can't remember his name but he recently ran for Mayor, got his ass kicked by an off duty cop, was put on probation, and is now barred from the FSU campus. If you want to start your own investigation into why "the Station House" could "give a rats AZZ about it", this is your man! Not sure, but I think he carry's? His own camera.
US Navy

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jul 1, 2013
go to the fitchburg police facebook page, tell the public, make them work, go to Mayor Wongs facebook page make her do something everyone use facebook
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Pauline and robin,shed some light?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Darn Tootin From W Newton wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered taking picture or video's of the activities taking place at this house? There's an FBI employee (aka informant) living on Cedar street somewhere near the bright blue light who you should consider hooking up with. I can't remember his name but he recently ran for Mayor, got his ass kicked by an off duty cop, was put on probation, and is now barred from the FSU campus. If you want to start your own investigation into why "the Station House" could "give a rats AZZ about it", this is your man! Not sure, but I think he carry's? His own camera.
weizer I involved,he is a real detective ask desroches
crackis in the burg

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Jul 1, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect too much from the FPD. As near as I can tell, the FPD completely ignores drug houses. It is almost like the drug houses are invisible. If you DO mention the activety happening at a known drug house to a member of the FPD; they will simply tell you to call the Station House. The officer who you mention it to doesn't seem to give a rat's AZZ about it. You can then try calling the Station House to report it; but don't expect to actually see any follow up whatsover from the FPD. You will not see any cruisers driving past after you report it.
It kind of makes your blood boil as you witness cop after cop simply performing low level traffic enforcement; as they all ignore the real criminals. And, when you see cop after cop working (working!?!?) another lucrative traffic detail on another one of their endless days off; after they have completely ignored the known drug houses, you cannot help but notice that there is something drastically wrong with the entire attitude and performance of our highly paid lawmen.
When it comes to ungoing drug dealing in front of blattantly obvious drug houses, learn to expect absolutely nothing at all from the FPD. That way, you will not be disappointed.
There are three crack shacks within ONE block of the FPD. You could hit the FPD station with a softball from the biggest crack house in Fitchburg.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#9 Jul 2, 2013
crackis in the burg wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three crack shacks within ONE block of the FPD. You could hit the FPD station with a softball from the biggest crack house in Fitchburg.
As I have mentioned a few times over the years here on F-burg Topix Forum: History has proven over and over again that Organized Crime cannot be successful without the support from crooked cops and currupt Police Departments. Now, I am not saying THAT IS the case here in beautiful Fitchburg Massatucky; but you really, Really, REALLY have to wonder just why in the hell the F-burg PD completely ignores the known drug houses and the drug dealing that takes place in broad daylight, 7 days a week, in front of these known drug houses.

As I have said, every time I see a F-burg cop hiding on the side of the road in his/her cruiser; as they wait to nail someone who is driving a few miles an hour over the posted speed limit; I say to myself "why the F isn't this boob focusing on the real criminals instead of preying on the basically law abiding citizen?". Then I quickly remind myself that cops are a hell of a lot safer dealing with a middle aged woman in a Suburu who happens to be exceeding the speed limit by 5 miles an hour then they are when dealing with an actual criminal. Of course, it kind of blows their theory that "they are all risking their lives everyday for all of us", when they are are blattantly ignoring the real criminals and they are preying on the basically law abiding citizen.

And THAT, Dear Readers, is the very reason that I stick around here on this forum: to remind the Taxpaying Public of what we are actually getting from our highly paid LEOs: low level traffic enforcement and high retirement expenses...
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#10 Jul 2, 2013
US Navy wrote:
go to the fitchburg police facebook page, tell the public, make them work, go to Mayor Wongs facebook page make her do something everyone use facebook
There you go again blaming the police for criminals. There is probably just a few jail cells at the FPD so what do you propose the FPD do with the hundreds of drug addicts, wife beaters, prostitutes, drunk drivers, theives, vandals etc.. It makes no difference.

The police arrest a crackhead, he goes to court and tells the judge he has no money so the judge releases him on PR and then the crackhead leaves the courthouse and goes out looking for crack again. What's your solution? Nobody is forcing these people to do drugs.

I believe you have trouble accepting personal responsability. Always blame the cops for the criminals.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again blaming the police for criminals. There is probably just a few jail cells at the FPD so what do you propose the FPD do with the hundreds of drug addicts, wife beaters, prostitutes, drunk drivers, theives, vandals etc.. It makes no difference.
The police arrest a crackhead, he goes to court and tells the judge he has no money so the judge releases him on PR and then the crackhead leaves the courthouse and goes out looking for crack again. What's your solution? Nobody is forcing these people to do drugs.
I believe you have trouble accepting personal responsability. Always blame the cops for the criminals.
I think that most sane individuals would quickly agree that seeing a successful crack dealing operation happening within a stones throw away from the actual police station leaves everyone with very little confidence in our highly paid LEOs; right up to and including our proud Police Chief.

It kind of paints the following picture "as a cop I will lay low and stay out of harms way. I will not risk my bacon by dealing with an honest to goodness criminal; instead I will focus on the basically law abiding individual who happens to be exceeding the speed limit by a couple of MPH. On the other hand, if a friend or a family member gets a speeding ticket for driving a couple of MPH over the posted limit, I will take care of it and make it disappear. Meanwhile, I will bamboozle the Taxpaying Public with non stop nonsense about how we are all risking our lives every single day we are on the job.(Of course, that is not actually many days; due to the inseane amount of paid days off we recieve). And, if I lay low and I stay out of harms way, I can go onto early retirement (or, a bogus injury claim) and cash in on the big bucks and the outstanding benefits".

Yeah, it does kind of leave us all with THAT feeling.....
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#12 Jul 2, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that most sane individuals would quickly agree that seeing a successful crack dealing operation happening within a stones throw away from the actual police station leaves everyone with very little confidence in our highly paid LEOs; right up to and including our proud Police Chief.
It kind of paints the following picture "as a cop I will lay low and stay out of harms way. I will not risk my bacon by dealing with an honest to goodness criminal; instead I will focus on the basically law abiding individual who happens to be exceeding the speed limit by a couple of MPH. On the other hand, if a friend or a family member gets a speeding ticket for driving a couple of MPH over the posted limit, I will take care of it and make it disappear. Meanwhile, I will bamboozle the Taxpaying Public with non stop nonsense about how we are all risking our lives every single day we are on the job.(Of course, that is not actually many days; due to the inseane amount of paid days off we recieve). And, if I lay low and I stay out of harms way, I can go onto early retirement (or, a bogus injury claim) and cash in on the big bucks and the outstanding benefits".
Yeah, it does kind of leave us all with THAT feeling.....
Just because you think you see these drug deals going down doesn't mean the police do or that they are even real. Let's be honest, you have a reputation of not being truthfull and having a vivid imagination.

For example you see a car drive by your house and right away you believe someone is stalking you. Do yourself a favor, take your meds and worry about yourself.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you think you see these drug deals going down doesn't mean the police do or that they are even real. Let's be honest, you have a reputation of not being truthfull and having a vivid imagination.
For example you see a car drive by your house and right away you believe someone is stalking you. Do yourself a favor, take your meds and worry about yourself.
So.......... you are back to making believe that Mr Lynch and myself are one in the same, eh?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#14 Jul 2, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So.......... you are back to making believe that Mr Lynch and myself are one in the same, eh?
No I never said that but I do believe you are in the same league. You complain about the cops and then you complain there's not enough cops. How does that make any sense to anyone? I would go to the pharmacy and tell them I need crazy pills to understand this but I bet you already bought them all.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>No I never said that but I do believe you are in the same league. You complain about the cops and then you complain there's not enough cops. How does that make any sense to anyone? I would go to the pharmacy and tell them I need crazy pills to understand this but I bet you already bought them all.
I never said that there isn't enough cops. I firmly believe that we have too many cops. Its the fact that the cops average 56 paid days off per year not counting paid holidays that leaves them shorthanded. If my company gave everyone 56 paid days off per year plus paid holidays we would be shorthanded as well.

Again, the problem is not that there isn't enough cops. The pproblem is 1) the cops get way too many paid days off. and 2) when they are actually working they don't bother dealing with the real criminals; they either do nothing or they prey on the basically law abiding citizen.
Leo70

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So.......... you are back to making believe that Mr Lynch and myself are one in the same, eh?
Only the killer Jailbird Lynch would use "Mr. Lynch" and "eh?" In a post. So if the prison stripe suit fits wear it.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#17 Jul 2, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that there isn't enough cops. I firmly believe that we have too many cops. Its the fact that the cops average 56 paid days off per year not counting paid holidays that leaves them shorthanded. If my company gave everyone 56 paid days off per year plus paid holidays we would be shorthanded as well.
Again, the problem is not that there isn't enough cops. The pproblem is 1) the cops get way too many paid days off. and 2) when they are actually working they don't bother dealing with the real criminals; they either do nothing or they prey on the basically law abiding citizen.
The difference is at your 'company' you hear on your radio 'yeah I'd like to order a cheese burger large fries and a coke.' But on the cops radio he hears 'you need to go to (insert address) because there is a guy with a gun threatening to kill his girlfriend.' To me there is a very big difference. Think about it.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is at your 'company' you hear on your radio 'yeah I'd like to order a cheese burger large fries and a coke.' But on the cops radio he hears 'you need to go to (insert address) because there is a guy with a gun threatening to kill his girlfriend.' To me there is a very big difference. Think about it.
You and your pals never dissapoint me. If someonbe does not blindly support the cops (no matter what they are doing or what they are not doing) you always fall back to using the following explanations:

1) They MUST be a con or an ex con.
2) They MUST be unemployed and living in their mother's basement.
3) They MUST have a low level job, such as flipping burgers or greating customers over at Walmart.

It never dawns on you that there are employed people, who own property and who make decent livings (and, who pay their bills on time) who are totally disgusted with the lack of performance from their highly paid public servants. Not to mention the insane amount of paid days off they recieve; while they low low and stay out of harm's way. And, as we Taxpayers witness cop after cop doing virtually nothing at another one of the endless and very lucrative paid police details; we take notice and we know damn well that it is just plain wrong.

You guys have quite the scam going for yourselves. And, I am hear to point out THAT side of your story.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#19 Jul 3, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your pals never dissapoint me. If someonbe does not blindly support the cops (no matter what they are doing or what they are not doing) you always fall back to using the following explanations:
1) They MUST be a con or an ex con.
2) They MUST be unemployed and living in their mother's basement.
3) They MUST have a low level job, such as flipping burgers or greating customers over at Walmart.
It never dawns on you that there are employed people, who own property and who make decent livings (and, who pay their bills on time) who are totally disgusted with the lack of performance from their highly paid public servants. Not to mention the insane amount of paid days off they recieve; while they low low and stay out of harm's way. And, as we Taxpayers witness cop after cop doing virtually nothing at another one of the endless and very lucrative paid police details; we take notice and we know damn well that it is just plain wrong.
You guys have quite the scam going for yourselves. And, I am hear to point out THAT side of your story.
I can understand as a tax payer your frustration. Just trying to read your post I can see that the public schools have failed with you. Money not well spent. Your anger should not be towards the police but rather the educational system that allowed you to graduate. Then again maybe the school just wanted to be rid of you and gave you a free pass.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Isn't it fit and fun in Lisa world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Current Fitchburg 3 hr The Insider 3
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 3 hr The Insider 31
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 5 hr Lynch for Mayor 64
Family mourns loss of young mother devoted to b... (Jul '09) 16 hr Kevin Lynch 41
Fitchburg's arts at center of roundtable 18 hr Tammy 2
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Sun Kevin Lynch 6
Habitat to hold application meetings Sat Be careful 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]