Police bust robbery suspect in Fitchburg - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police arrested a 28-year-old Fitchburg man on charges of breaking and entering in the daytime, Sgt.
Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shut up stupid

Gardner, MA

#43 Mar 26, 2010
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop complaining and actually take the time to report it:
http://www.fitchburgpolice.com/forms_and_docu...
Like I said, Been there and done that. have done all I can. So be it, guess you have to live amongst the rodents. Pretty sad you get connected to a sgt,s voice mail and leave a message regarding the situation and no return call is ever made. Hmmm
West Newton Rippa

Fitchburg, MA

#44 Mar 26, 2010
Darn Tootin from W Newton wrote:
Folks,
I am going to take this opportunity to let you know that I have been called upon to work on another project elsewhere. I have been asked to solve some issues and shortcomings in another town; on another matter. This project is going to require my undivided attention for a while. I will try to check on things here in Fitchburg; from time to time; just to let you know that I am still alive and that I am still allowed to post; but you will be seeing MUCH LESS of me. Let me say; that I have enjoyed my time with all of you; both the fans and the critics.
During the past year, I have flabbergasted a few flatfoots; clobbered more than a couple of cops; pooh poohed the PD and chaffed at the Chief. I have devastated a Detective or two; called out a Crooked Captain; and lambasted one of our liquored up lawmen. But, I never mocked the Mayor.
I have brought up national issues regarding our LEO's. I have talked about pill pushing policemen; booze upped blueboys; dishonest Dectectives; felonious flatfoots; and crooked cop cover ups. I have brought up drug stealing and drug dealing amongst the ranks of our nation's public servants.
Early on, my opponents said that they were starting a petition to have me removed from Topix Forum. They threatened me with lawsuits for slander and libel. I was accused of being a pedophile; a criminal and a convict. I was accused of being one of our nation's discontented unemployed. None of which is true.
I am happy to say that in all of these written exchanges I have neutered my nay sayers; beat up my bashers and crippled my critics. I even TKO'd the SRO.
Folks, I want all of you to understand that I only want the best for the citizens of Fitchburg, as Kevin pointed out above. Most of our cops are making VERY GOOD money and we give them outstanding retirement packages. They should not take it for granted. And, they sure as hell should not be taking a soft line with fighting crime and then tell us that we need to throw more money at the police budget of we expect them to fight crime for us.
Again, Folks, it has been a lot of fun. You will hear from me again; but not nearly as much as you have seen.
Best wishes to ALL of you!
Darn Tootin
Darn ol pal, I see you are going to “help out another city”, could this city be Bridgewater? Thank God you are finally taking my advice and checking yourself into the Bug house. After your tune up you should be feeling a lot better. Hey while your their maybe you can stand up to those cops, after all you and your felon buddies hate the cops.
Sprague

Brookline, MA

#45 Mar 26, 2010
Folks,
I am going to take this opportunity to let you know that I have been called upon to work on another project elsewhere. I have been asked to solve some issues and shortcomings in another town; on another matter. This project is going to require my undivided attention for a while. I will try to check on things here in Fitchburg; from time to time; just to let you know that I am still alive and that I am still allowed to post; but you will be seeing MUCH LESS of me. Let me say; that I have enjoyed my time with all of you; both the fans and the critics.
During the past year, I have flabbergasted a few flatfoots; clobbered more than a couple of cops; pooh poohed the PD and chaffed at the Chief. I have devastated a Detective or two; called out a Crooked Captain; and lambasted one of our liquored up lawmen. But, I never mocked the Mayor.
I have brought up national issues regarding our LEO's. I have talked about pill pushing policemen; booze upped blueboys; dishonest Dectectives; felonious flatfoots; and crooked cop cover ups. I have brought up drug stealing and drug dealing amongst the ranks of our nation's public servants.
Early on, my opponents said that they were starting a petition to have me removed from Topix Forum. They threatened me with lawsuits for slander and libel. I was accused of being a pedophile; a criminal and a convict. I was accused of being one of our nation's discontented unemployed. None of which is true.
I am happy to say that in all of these written exchanges I have neutered my nay sayers; beat up my bashers and crippled my critics. I even TKO'd the SRO.
Folks, I want all of you to understand that I only want the best for the citizens of Fitchburg, as Kevin pointed out above. Most of our cops are making VERY GOOD money and we give them outstanding retirement packages. They should not take it for granted. And, they sure as hell should not be taking a soft line with fighting crime and then tell us that we need to throw more money at the police budget of we expect them to fight crime for us.
Again, Folks, it has been a lot of fun. You will hear from me again; but not nearly as much as you have seen.
Darn Tootin
Darn Tooten, are you doing this as a job? Did this other town ask for your help? I always had the impression you were just a poster with a concern for your own hometown. Well anyway. thanks for your contributions, I can honestly say that you have made a difference. I've seen improvement and to some extent I believe youand som eothers are repsonsible. I wish we had someone creating vthis trasnsparency on a national level. Once people have knowledge they will do the right thing. Thanks and good luck.
Darn Tootin from W Newton

Brookline, MA

#46 Mar 26, 2010
West Newton Rippa wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn ol pal, I see you are going to “help out another city”, could this city be Bridgewater? Thank God you are finally taking my advice and checking yourself into the Bug house. After your tune up you should be feeling a lot better. Hey while your their maybe you can stand up to those cops, after all you and your felon buddies hate the cops.
I was almost not going to mention to the Readers that I was leaving this site for a while; in order to address some other issues in another town. My hunch was that some dimwit would immediately jump in with a comment saying that I was being sent to jail.

You, Sir, are THAT dimwit. You handled yourself just as I suspected you would. You guys are so predictible that I could write your material for you.

Darn

Brookline, MA

#48 Mar 26, 2010
Sprague wrote:
<quoted text> Darn Tooten, are you doing this as a job? Did this other town ask for your help? I always had the impression you were just a poster with a concern for your own hometown. Well anyway. thanks for your contributions, I can honestly say that you have made a difference. I've seen improvement and to some extent I believe youand som eothers are repsonsible. I wish we had someone creating vthis trasnsparency on a national level. Once people have knowledge they will do the right thing. Thanks and good luck.
Thanks for the kind words, Sprague,

This is not a job for me right now; but it could very well become a permenant job in the not so distant future. Many Americans are very unhappy with the current performance (or, lack of performance) from their City, Town and State Police Departments. And, many people are furious with the fat paychecks our lawmen are collecting; the cushy retirement packages; the police details; the inability for many of our police departments to do anything about crime because they tend to focus on motor vehicle activety more than anything else; the out of conmtrol strength and power of the police unions; and the fact that there are not any legitimate checks and balances in place to police our policemen.

All of the above needs the dedication of a group of full time workers in order to start the correction process. I have generously donated much of my personal time bringing focus to countless examples of corruption and incompetence by our local and state lawmen. There are talks going on right now regarding establishing a few paid positions where people can do exactly what I have been doing here on Fitchburg Topix Forum.

The people tend to loose sight of the strength that they can have as Voters. Here is Mass, we all recently witnessed our marijuana laws getting overhauled as a result of this voting strength. Now, I do not smoke marijauna myself; but I am a fan of using common sense in our laws. I would much rather see our lawmen catching the real criminals, instead of wasting their time chasing low level pot possession. The cops and their unions here in Mass fought like hell to keep the laws on marijauna from being changed. But, they lost the fight.

Voters, remember, we do have the voting strength to sort out our police departments!
Logic

Bedford, MA

#49 Mar 26, 2010
Darn Tooten. Please.

Creating another login congratulating yourself then responding to that posting under your Darn Tooten name. That's absolutely beautiful. Haven't seen that since Really Rachel did it back in the Sept/Oct/Nov timeframe.

Thanks for the laugh, especially on a Friday. Perfect end to the week.
You Know

Holden, MA

#50 Mar 26, 2010
Victim wrote:
I have been a victim of robbery this week. I was told by the police that 30-60 robberies have occured in this area since January! Why didn't the police notify the community of the problem? It might have saved my home. A simple flyer in the mail would have alerted everyone. VERY angry!
I don't understand. Do you only lock your doors and windows if there are robberies happening in the area? How could you have prevented this?

I'm not saying we shouldn't have been told about this but I don't get your reasoning.

Brookline, MA

#51 Mar 26, 2010
Logic wrote:
Darn Tooten. Please.
Creating another login congratulating yourself then responding to that posting under your Darn Tooten name. That's absolutely beautiful. Haven't seen that since Really Rachel did it back in the Sept/Oct/Nov timeframe.
Thanks for the laugh, especially on a Friday. Perfect end to the week.
Now you're REALLY clutching at straws!
your ol pal

Winchendon, MA

#52 Mar 26, 2010
<quoted text>
This is not a job for me right now; but it could very well become a permenant job in the not so distant future. Many Americans are very unhappy with the current performance (or, lack of performance) from their City, Town and State Police Departments. And, many people are furious with the fat paychecks our lawmen are collecting; the cushy retirement packages; the police details; the inability for many of our police departments to do anything about crime because they tend to focus on motor vehicle activety more than anything else; the out of conmtrol strength and power of the police unions; and the fact that there are not any legitimate checks and balances in place to police our policemen.
All of the above needs the dedication of a group of full time workers in order to start the correction process. I have generously donated much of my personal time bringing focus to countless examples of corruption and incompetence by our local and state lawmen. There are talks going on right now regarding establishing a few paid positions where people can do exactly what I have been doing here on Fitchburg Topix Forum.
The people tend to loose sight of the strength that they can have as Voters. Here is Mass, we all recently witnessed our marijuana laws getting overhauled as a result of this voting strength. Now, I do not smoke marijauna myself; but I am a fan of using common sense in our laws. I would much rather see our lawmen catching the real criminals, instead of wasting their time chasing low level pot possession. The cops and their unions here in Mass fought like hell to keep the laws on marijauna from being changed. But, they lost the fight.
Voters, remember, we do have the voting strength to sort out our police departments!
Quack, quack, waddle, waddle, waddle... I see you haven't seen your primary care physician for that referral to a psychiatrist yet? There are compassionate mental health professionals, medical doctors and counsellors who are experienced in dealing with your population. They understand the trauma of incarceration AND your individual mental health issues. As I said, we're doomed because of your narcissism, but you (and we) could benefit from getting those OCD tendencies under control. It's really not fair-I mean-try JUST TRY to pull yourself from that egocentric little universe of yours and ask yourself:
1) Is my behavior becoming unmanageable? Am I spending an inordinate amount of time in behaviors at the expense of other activities?(DO you have a life? Do you experience love, and all the other things we compassionate and passionate humans experience during this precious time we're on the earth, or are you just a taker, hater, beacher, pizzer, and moaner,(rhetorical question, of course!! Answer QUITE obvious!!!))
2) Does my behavior affect negatively my well being?(ARE you taking care of yourself? Are you eating, taking care of your family, bathing, keeping a clean environment, etc.)
3) Does my behavior affect negatively the well-being of others?(I bet it does!!!... especially with the yarns you spin!!! JUST imagine if HALF of what you imply and assume is untrue Also, hijacking topics on threads just isn't fair. You've always had a problem staying on topic, don't you think????).

There are wonder drugs out there for you OCD sufferers. Some are specifically for ruminating tendencies like yours. You will get better, but ONLY if you admit you have a problem and seek help.

See you at the parole office!!!!
your ol pal

Winchendon, MA

#53 Mar 26, 2010
Folks,
Darn Tootin
There really is a God!!! BUT don't flatter yourself like this. You're not as bright as you think, or a very effective writer. Egocentric writers NEVER make it. There message is rarely heard too. Too much me, me, ME. I'll be looking forward to your return, but until then, think recovery. There IS medicine for you!!!

You're a con, of course. The mystery is over. Going back for a parole violation, I bet.

If not...

See you at the parole office!!!!
never mind

Fitchburg, MA

#54 Mar 26, 2010
He stole the food the day before from the home in upper Cleghorn. That was the one on the Ch. 4. They stole her freezer full of Lean Cuisines!!
BeenThere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it was, and I'll bet us taxpayers paid for his Nike's, his clothes, and the food he ate that day bought with his food stamps! What a LOSER!!!!!! So glad I don't live out there anymore. I know there are stupid people everywhere, but it is increasing in Fitchburg! How about he gets a job and PAYS for what he wants....

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#55 Mar 30, 2010
FPD can't even bust the drug dealers that hang out on NORTH st. right near the new fire house and FSC in the playground. Forget asking them to do their job.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#56 Mar 30, 2010
Shut up stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, Been there and done that. have done all I can. So be it, guess you have to live amongst the rodents. Pretty sad you get connected to a sgt,s voice mail and leave a message regarding the situation and no return call is ever made. Hmmm
I also have reported it. It would help if FPD could read the forms and act on them.
http://www.fitchburgpolice.com/images/forms/D...
I have had it with FPD they get paid better than the teacher but they only do 10% the work. And yes I tell them that. They all laugh and think it is funny.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#58 Jul 1, 2012
Folks,
Darn Tootin
Will we be hearing from you again Darn? Civil seems to think not.... But me, well I'm not so sure???

Location hidden

#59 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
What ever happened to those "talks" Darn, are you still interested in making this your permanent job?

Location hidden

#60 Jul 3, 2012
Folks,
Darn Tootin
How come you are avoiding my questions on this thread Darn? Isn't this when you were relocating and being kind enough to remind all us readers here on topics that you would never just abandon us? I remember way back here when you hoped some day you could actually get paid policing our police as a permanent job? Are you still upset with me for calling you "the fool" chuggles? I certainly hope not! I was just trying to be helpful and honest with you.
Can you still NOT see why I warned you chuggles? Can you still not see now why I warned you about this proven bold face liar "Kevin" above in one of your old post you spent years defending? C'mon chuggles, especially now, be honest! Can you honestly not now see what he's doing to you now on another thread? Chuggles, he's offering to just throw you to the wolves for his own selfish gain? You've spent several years on here defending this proven liar chuggles and now he's out there on another thread offering you up as bait for his own selfish interests. Poor, poor foolish you Darn! This creep is not only a proven bold faced liar; he's now a proven no-good lying RAT who's offering to RAT you out for squat!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Maggin that chuggles.... He's not only a proven liar, he's a freakin RAT!
Stamos Admirers Club

Fitchburg, MA

#61 Aug 20, 2012
You tell em stamy ol boy
your the greatest man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 9 hr Jtn 42
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 16 hr Tammy from Miami 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 19 hr But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 22 hr Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Fri Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Aug 28 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••