Police bust robbery suspect in Fitchburg - Sentinel & Enterprise

Police arrested a 28-year-old Fitchburg man on charges of breaking and entering in the daytime, Sgt. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Strikes again

Newtonville, MA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
This loser was arrested last summer along with three others in a home invasion. What a great court system we have, he's back on the street again. The judge who let him out should be dis-bared. Lock him up and throw the key away. He's probably tied to the snowblower and generator robbiers that happened in the same area last fall. Wonder if the police are smart enough to investigate that (I'm one who was a victim of those, and the police have done nothing.)This city is being run out of control by thugs, and everyone from City Hall to the Police can't control them. God help us.
Frankie

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Mar 25, 2010
Come on, lets give the police credit for doing a good job and for being alert.
Attention Fitchburg PD

Gardner, MA

#4 Mar 25, 2010
KEEP MOVING DOWN PAYSON AND NAIL THE DRUG DEALER THAT KEEPS MAKING ALL THE TRANSACTIONS ON THE SURROUNDING STREETS. MAY AS WELL INSTALL A DRIVE-THRU WINDOW ON THIS GUYS HOUSE THEN HE DOES NOT HAVE TO GO AROUND THE CORNER FOR THE TRANSACTION. POLICE MORE OR LESS LOOK THE OTHER WAY ON THIS ONE. HINT,HINT FITCHBURG POLICE.....
Resident

Holden, MA

#6 Mar 25, 2010
Great job officer
oh really

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
This is nuts...if the Sentinel would have run this before WBZ TV and put the city on alert to watch out, they would have caught this asshole weeks ago. If think FPD needs to realize that the community can help more than they think. Instead, all these families have suffered and people are now afraid of who may be next. You know there must be more guys out there to have so many reported robberies. People...look out you windows like all the Meme's do and watch your neighborhood. Look out for one another.
fitchburg

Clinton, MA

#7 Mar 25, 2010
Frankie wrote:
Come on, lets give the police credit for doing a good job and for being alert.

Good thing he had a flat panel tv on a moped or he would never be caught !!
MJL-Fitchburg

Leominster, MA

#8 Mar 25, 2010
Great work! WE also can help also by keeping OUR eyes and ears open to ANYTHING that might be"NOT RIGHT" or "UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR" for "OUR NEIGHBORHOODS" and not to be "AFRAID" to "speak-up"to the proper authorities..THANKS
Attention Fitchburg PD

Gardner, MA

#9 Mar 25, 2010
MJL-Fitchburg wrote:
Great work! WE also can help also by keeping OUR eyes and ears open to ANYTHING that might be"NOT RIGHT" or "UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR" for "OUR NEIGHBORHOODS" and not to be "AFRAID" to "speak-up"to the proper authorities..THANKS
Been there and done that yet the police seem to have better things to do.
W Newton Rippa

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Mar 25, 2010
Attention Fitchburg PD wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there and done that yet the police seem to have better things to do.
Time to either get back on your meds or go back to the El Rancho for a tune up, no one really wants to here you start your rant Again!
Daisy

Canton, MA

#11 Mar 25, 2010
Criminals are not the most intelligent of the human species. If you have a contiuous rap sheet so long and you keep on being the criminal you are, then the judge needs to throw the book at you and save a tree.
Don

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Mar 25, 2010
oh really wrote:
This is nuts...if the Sentinel would have run this before WBZ TV and put the city on alert to watch out, they would have caught this **** weeks ago. If think FPD needs to realize that the community can help more than they think. Instead, all these families have suffered and people are now afraid of who may be next. You know there must be more guys out there to have so many reported robberies. People...look out you windows like all the Meme's do and watch your neighborhood. Look out for one another.
I have to agree with this statement. I can't help but wonder if the community knew about all these robberies, lets say after the 10th break-in, that these thugs would have been caught sooner.
walnutstresident

Windham, NH

#13 Mar 25, 2010
I'm happy to see that the little prick was caught. Everything I have was stolen this year when my home was robbed... my life has been hell for the last couple months. Makes me sick that this guy has been in trouble before and set free to commit more crimes. Not to mention that he is my neighbor and has been watching me come and go while I bust my butt buying things for him to steal from me. Curious to see what the punishment is going to be. I'm sure he'll be free to rob me again this summer.
W Newton Rippa

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Mar 25, 2010
Its all the police departments fault! They made him do it! There are Cops that steal to! I was in Walpole with a lot of good guys, that the police framed! Just ask his girl friend she says hes innocent!
Ok now that I got that outta the way maybe Darn can spare us his rant
Darn Tootin from W Newton

Brookline, MA

#15 Mar 25, 2010
W Newton Rippa wrote:
Its all the police departments fault! They made him do it! There are Cops that steal to! I was in Walpole with a lot of good guys, that the police framed! Just ask his girl friend she says hes innocent!
Ok now that I got that outta the way maybe Darn can spare us his rant
I take great offense to you bashing the police on this story! The police, in this case, did a good job. One of our Officers saw a man riding a moped while holding a flat screen TV, so the Officer showed some initiative and stopped the man just in case there was foul play involved. And, as it turned out; THERE WAS foul play involved.

No, I'm afraid that we have to admit that this is good solid police work. There is nothing negative about it. Good job, Detective Peter Kymalainen!
Flatlander

Brockton, MA

#16 Mar 25, 2010
Just goes to show, the system doesn't work. We need tougher penalties for these losers. In most cases, the cops work hard to round-up the criminals, but the courts need to start kicking thes scumbag's asses, and hopefully send the message that crime doesn't pay. This moron is laughing at everyone, blatantly riding around on a moped with stolen property, WTF? It's like, well, if I get caught, no biggie; just a little inconvenience. I agree with LINCOLN STREET-2 rounds to the head, oops! Problem solved.
Flatlander

Brockton, MA

#17 Mar 25, 2010
So you can post the word loser, but not M0r0n-interesting.....
CWR

Chelsea, MA

#18 Mar 25, 2010
Love the idea of watching out for your neighbor. We all have a decent idea of the activity levels of those living around us; your instinct knows when something does not add up.
And for "Attention Fitchburg PD": police look for high activity but need to set up surveillance, have months of video and journals, and even set up under cover buys before they can build up enough evidence to get a search warrant and make an arrest. They know how the court system works and have to follow the protocol. Do your part and report it if you feel something is going on!
The Burg

Windham, NH

#19 Mar 25, 2010
walnutstresident wrote:
I'm happy to see that the little prick was caught. Everything I have was stolen this year when my home was robbed... my life has been hell for the last couple months. Makes me sick that this guy has been in trouble before and set free to commit more crimes. Not to mention that he is my neighbor and has been watching me come and go while I bust my butt buying things for him to steal from me. Curious to see what the punishment is going to be. I'm sure he'll be free to rob me again this summer.
Probably the same little bas@#$% that stole my snowblower!
RMT

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2010
Was anyone hit on Boylston Street in February?
So Sad

Santa Clara, CA

#21 Mar 25, 2010
People, please stop feeding the wild animals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 6 hr kev lynch 5
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 12 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 18 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 19 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 19 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]