Fitchburg Police: Victims fought carj...

Fitchburg Police: Victims fought carjacker - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 98 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Fitchburg Police: Victims fought carjacker - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Daniels Street man is being held without bail for allegedly kidnapping three women and forcing them to drive him toward Boston on Wednesday, according to Fitchburg Police Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Tallman

Bangor, ME

#42 Mar 6, 2009
pos wrote:
and Tallman,, btw,, if today i am a racist, it's because of the likes of you,,,, also,,, are you a spawn of al sharpton, you have the same vocabulary.
And you are the spawn of DARTH VADER!!!
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#43 Mar 6, 2009
Christiandadx6 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have the right to speak your minds, just as I do.
Thank you for your concern. I am not offended by your posts at all.
Actually I hope that you will turn yourself around and work towards giving people a hand up, not a hand out. Give people a direction to rise, not a direction to fall. Unfortunately, your comments only keep a people down, when you should be working towards picking people up.
I won't cry on your behalf, just pray...
..Thank you for praying for me, You are kind to do so.
pos

AOL

#44 Mar 6, 2009
lol,,, i love it,, tallman got his welfare check on the 1st so now he can sit by the puter all day
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#45 Mar 6, 2009
pos wrote:
lol,,, i love it,, tallman got his welfare check on the 1st so now he can sit by the puter all day
..I'm disabled. I was visiting my grand parents in japan just before Pearl Harbor. I was stuck there for the entire war. Part of the blast at Hiroshima knocked down the building I was in. The radiation caused me to morph into a octopus with a human head. Somewhat like that creature in the movie "The Thing", But only more handsome. I fear Claimari even though i'm not a squid, Go figure??
bruce

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Mar 6, 2009
The police are protecting the people of the city. A fine job done by the officer in dispatch. He was able to track the vehicle and get the victims to safety. Police cannot be everywhere all the time.(even less the more cops the city laysoff). The courts are the ones letting these criminals out to commit more crimes against the innocent. Good job FPD and MSP.
Alybee

Nashua, NH

#47 Mar 6, 2009
Thank you TALLMAN!

You just provided my whole office with entertainment for the afternoon.
Everyone is practically pissing their pants laughing.
Keep running your ignorant mouth.
...and YES, NOW I have called you a name.
:)
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#48 Mar 6, 2009
Alybee wrote:
Thank you TALLMAN!
You just provided my whole office with entertainment for the afternoon.
Everyone is practically pissing their pants laughing.
Keep running your ignorant mouth.
...and YES, NOW I have called you a name.
:)
...Well i'm glad everybody at your office is happy. May they all have a nice weekend filled with joy and disco.
Daisy

Boston, MA

#49 Mar 6, 2009
Wow Im glad those girls kept calm and I hope this scumbag gets put away for a long time.

Oh and Tallman, just move already why dont you since you hate Massachusetts. Good luck in another state with your racist rantings.
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#50 Mar 6, 2009
Daisy wrote:
Wow Im glad those girls kept calm and I hope this scumbag gets put away for a long time.
Oh and Tallman, just move already why dont you since you hate Massachusetts. Good luck in another state with your racist rantings.
..Daisy I know that YOU, Yes you dream of me every night!!..And I dream of you, Your legs like pantyhose filled with 6 week old cottage cheese and your groucho mustache..BBrrrrr...Shivers up my spine!! Now make shure you wear that same outfit for me tonight like you did last week when I took you out, Just try to get rid of the Bon Bon stains please. Remember, I may not love you but Richard Simmons does and thats important..XOXOXOX.
PC is BS

Rockville, MD

#51 Mar 6, 2009
Tallman wrote:
You think you can treat a person like a wild animal and expect him to be a lamb. You opressors want your cake and eat it too.You make "Laws" to strangle minorites
And this, folks, is where stereotypes and suspicion of minorities comes from. TOTALLY self fulfilling prophesy.

I'm thinking now that Tallman is either having us on by mocking an ignorant race baitor with a victim obsession, OR he's a nutter who wears a tinfoil hat so whitey can't read his thoughts from our satellites.

If it's the latter, get help man
Wes Mallory

AOL

#52 Mar 6, 2009
Why do these comments always end up in personal fights? sheesh
Tallm

Bangor, ME

#53 Mar 6, 2009
PC is BS wrote:
<quoted text>And this, folks, is where stereotypes and suspicion of minorities comes from. TOTALLY self fulfilling prophesy.
I'm thinking now that Tallman is either having us on by mocking an ignorant race baitor with a victim obsession, OR he's a nutter who wears a tinfoil hat so whitey can't read his thoughts from our satellites.
If it's the latter, get help man
...The Tin Foil is very overhyped!! Never mind the satellites you better worry about the "Greens" and the "Grays". I thought I could hide from them last year with my head coated with childrens toy lead paint shipped from China but to no success. My friends found me two weeks later in the abandoned farm house we used to visit as kids. I was curled up in a ball, Naked and shivering. Next to me were cans of Red Bull stacked like a pyramid and freshly painted on the wall were the four origional members of the band KISS.
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#54 Mar 6, 2009
Damn it Tallman, Not Tallm. Keyboard needs holywater!!
Elmer Fudd

Fitchburg, MA

#55 Mar 6, 2009
lets see, 15 thousand for a public defender, send him to prison for 20 years , this will cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousand for this dirtball gerat
PC is BS

Rockville, MD

#56 Mar 6, 2009
Tallm wrote:
My friends found me two weeks later in the abandoned farm house we used to visit as kids. I was curled up in a ball, Naked and shivering. Next to me were cans of Red Bull stacked like a pyramid and freshly painted on the wall were the four origional members of the band KISS.
Yep, reminds me of my UMass days
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#57 Mar 6, 2009
PC is BS wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, reminds me of my UMass days
..Umass=PARTY!!!!
Brother Keane

Fitchburg, MA

#58 Mar 6, 2009
What a stupid degeneration of the topic.

Was anyone paying attention to the suspect's address? 279 Daniels St? Are you serious?
Merrill

Frederick, MD

#59 Mar 6, 2009
Well, it's good to know that Tallman and people like him will get a portion of the stimulus money. They gotta keep mental institutes open somehow!
Tallman

Bangor, ME

#60 Mar 6, 2009
Merrill wrote:
Well, it's good to know that Tallman and people like him will get a portion of the stimulus money. They gotta keep mental institutes open somehow!
..Thank you!..I strive to help the "Silent Victims"
Joseph House

Harvard, MA

#61 Mar 6, 2009
Brother Keane wrote:
What a stupid degeneration of the topic.
Was anyone paying attention to the suspect's address? 279 Daniels St? Are you serious?
Brother Keane,
From an elderly female relative in Joseph House, this was distributed to the residents by property manager Linda Begley this afternoon:

Re Sentinel and Enterprise news article

Please be advised that the article that appeared in today's Sentinel and Enterprise newspaper regarding JQuan L. Durham listing 279 Daniels Street as his residence has been corrected. We have been in contact with both "The Telegram" and "The Sentinel and Enterprise" to make this correction. We would like to assure all of our tenants that Mr. Durham has never been approved for residency at our facility nor does he appear on any tenant lease.

The Fitchburg Police Department, upon our request, trespassed mr. Durham earlier this week from our property due to his inappropriate actions while visiting our building. If Mr. Durham violates this trespass order he is subject to immediate arrest. We, the staff, at Joseph's House are actively working with our local police department and corporate attorneys to ensure he does not return to our property.

Pursuant to the newspaper article Mr. Durham is currently being held without bail, at the Worcester County House of Corrections, until his court appearance on March 24th. We are currently requesting, with our attorney, additional court ordered remedies to keep Mr. Durham from entering our property in the future and will be following this case very closely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ordinance 153. 33 13 hr Fat Stevie 18
News Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe 13 hr Fat Stevie 14
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Fat Stevie 41
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Jul 22 Fat Stevie 179
Just Another Tuesday Jul 21 Fat Stevie 22
News Flight Center has upper hand in Fitchburg Jul 21 Fat Stevie 1
News Fitchburg resident publishes novel, children's ... Jul 20 Lynch 13

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages