Man who allegedly tried to murder FSU...

Man who allegedly tried to murder FSU student arraigned, held on ba...

There are 48 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Man who allegedly tried to murder FSU student arraigned, held on ba.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A 21-year-old Leominster man charged with attempted murder in the wake of allegations that he threatened and assaulted an FSU student over several months, on Thursday was ordered held on $50,000 bail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fhsmom

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Oct 27, 2010
Anyone home McFly wrote:
What is it with this newspaper, FSU???????? When oh when did they relocate Florida State University to Fitchburg???? Its FSC, FSC, Fitchburg State COLLEGE!!!!!Might as well be reading the Pride or Champion.
Does the Sentinel have an opening for a proofreader????? It appears they should, I'll take it.
If you read the paper, and can understand it , you would be aware that they did change the name you idiot. Make sure you know what your talking about before posting on here , it makes you look stupid, just like your friend sitting in jail.HA HA HA now thats funny.
jlsjodx

Worcester, MA

#44 Nov 2, 2010
anyone who has a brain and really knows him, knows he is so messed up in the head. he needs to stay in jail
sew09

Worcester, MA

#45 Nov 11, 2010
Jp Laramee is not a bad guy so all of you need to stfu. im sure if he did it he would admit to it honestly. because thats how he is
zing

Santa Clara, CA

#48 Dec 11, 2010
KTF wrote:
ha your all retarded
if he really tried to kill her....
you know the story
hes not psycho
and FHSmom
you need colleg couse your a dumb bitch
What's a colleg course, and how do I get me one...
Friend

Leominster, MA

#49 Jun 20, 2014
Hey guys he got off cuz he didn't do it and the bitch lied about it so stfu
Friend

Leominster, MA

#50 Jun 20, 2014
BeenThere wrote:
Hello!!!!! He was caught posing as a security guard to gain access to her dorm? That is not something a sane person does!
. Not true at all new said camp po
Friend

Leominster, MA

#51 Jun 20, 2014
doh wrote:
It's a little early for Halloween. If this creap was dressed up as a campus cop you have to wonder how he got the uniform? Of course according to his mom he's a good kid who likes eating cookies with milk and playing with legos.(when he's not threatening to kill people)
he didn't dress up at all he said campus cop at the door that's it
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#52 Jun 20, 2014
Injustice,this is a good kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 21 hr Bottled beer 45
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 21 hr Bottled beer 435
Lynch's Council Campaign Sun Bottled beer 21
111 Mason rd in jefferson/Holden ma is Aiden Ke... Jun 24 Bernie McGuiggin 25
Shareholders meeting Turtleboy Sports Jun 24 TurtleboySergeant... 1
discussing fitchburg now enabling people who th... Jun 21 Andrew 22
It's Hot!.........How will Lynch keep cool? Jun 20 Lynchburg Lemonade 2

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance