Man who allegedly tried to murder FSU...

Man who allegedly tried to murder FSU student arraigned, held on ba...

There are 48 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Man who allegedly tried to murder FSU student arraigned, held on ba.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A 21-year-old Leominster man charged with attempted murder in the wake of allegations that he threatened and assaulted an FSU student over several months, on Thursday was ordered held on $50,000 bail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shaking My Head

Gardner, MA

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Nice touch for the judge: laughing as charges were read.

Glad he's being held. Sounds like a nightmare ready to commit homicide.
Another

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 1, 2010
woman screaming abuse. Maybe he's guilty, maybe she's making it all up because he found another girlfriend? Like the woman who brought out K9, helicopters, the whole PD in Leominster because she said "home invasion"? Turns out it was all a lie. Wait until you hear BOTH sides of the story. She never called the police when it happened? Sounds fishy to me ...
annoyed

Osterville, MA

#4 Oct 1, 2010
woman screaming abuse. Maybe he's guilty, maybe she's making it all up because he found another girlfriend? Like the woman who brought out K9, helicopters, the whole PD in Leominster because she said "home invasion"? Turns out it was all a lie. Wait until you hear BOTH sides of the story. She never called the police when it happened? Sounds fishy to me ...

IDIOT. That was a "HOME INVASION." He broke into 3 different homes that day and was caught so maybe you should get your facts right. Neighbors in the area even saw the man, you moron.
BeenThere

Uxbridge, MA

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Hello!!!!! He was caught posing as a security guard to gain access to her dorm? That is not something a sane person does!
BeenThere

Uxbridge, MA

#6 Oct 1, 2010
Another wrote:
WTH is your problem? I happen to know someone whose home was invaded that day, so where do you get off saying it's not true??
tazz4040

Worcester, MA

#7 Oct 1, 2010
BeenThere wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH is your problem? I happen to know someone whose home was invaded that day, so where do you get off saying it's not true??
sure wish this punk invaded my home i`ve got the best home safety 9mm then this piece of c r a p would n`t be laughing
doh

Leominster, MA

#8 Oct 1, 2010
It's a little early for Halloween. If this creap was dressed up as a campus cop you have to wonder how he got the uniform? Of course according to his mom he's a good kid who likes eating cookies with milk and playing with legos.(when he's not threatening to kill people)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2010
Notice that the piece of crap needed him mom to speak for him..... Nice!!!
show

Revere, MA

#10 Oct 1, 2010
she took two weeks to file attempted murder complaint? she probably was too busy with homework or something....
another incident

Leominster, MA

#11 Oct 1, 2010
Just so everyone who is yelling at "Another" knows, there was a seperate incident this year involving a false report of a crime. It was in the paper for days. It is seperate from the recent series of breaks in the area...
Last laugh

Leominster, MA

#12 Oct 1, 2010
show wrote:
she took two weeks to file attempted murder complaint? she probably was too busy with homework or something....
1st of all,you don't know this p.o.s. I do! secondly.she's 19 was scared to report this out of fear and was intimadated,and lastly,your comment was ridiculous. Having known this (family) it's not the 1st,2nd,or 3rd time the cops were at thier resident,I could go on how messed up they are,but...so before you throw (stones)unless you know the facts,keep your negetive c r a p to your self...just saying....
honey

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Oct 1, 2010
i think that he is sick in the f**** head....laughting at the allegations put him in jail now.
Youallsuck

Leominster, MA

#14 Oct 1, 2010
BeenThere wrote:
Hello!!!!! He was caught posing as a security guard to gain access to her dorm? That is not something a sane person does!
um yes it is i find it funny that jp dressed up as a security guard. and i was there when this happened, he didnt do it to get to her, he did it so he would be allowed in there with me to go party at our friends dorm, idiot.
Mark

North Royalton, OH

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Youallsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
um yes it is i find it funny that jp dressed up as a security guard. and i was there when this happened, he didnt do it to get to her, he did it so he would be allowed in there with me to go party at our friends dorm, idiot.
You're an idiot and both you and your friend are a disgrace to my alma mater.
doh

Leominster, MA

#16 Oct 1, 2010
Youallsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's just brilliant! Now he's in prison and guess what, he gets an orange jump suit for free. Let's get this party started.
Trauma M2

Westminster, MA

#17 Oct 1, 2010
He never tried to murder that woman he is being accused of atempted when there was no atempt... ther was no harm done to her. he may have threatened her but a threat is no atempt on her life... the judge is a moron if he cant see that... as for the home invasions... he is on his own with that. Goode Luck JP
jhk

Dracut, MA

#18 Oct 1, 2010
remember the fitchburg student that MURDERED IN SHIRLEY ...this can not be ignored..this guy will ..the guy in shirley did it and so will this manipulating MONSTER
jhk

Dracut, MA

#19 Oct 1, 2010
these are the same exact signs that the Shirley murderer was doing to his VICTUM..then he KILLED,..HE STABBED HER 38 TIMES AND DECAPITATED the fitchburg college girl...SAME method,same threatening crap..same MOS...this time the fitchburg cops stepped in and said ENOUGH..no more MURDERS..! i live in Shirley and have to see that house all the time knowing society failed to see the signs..
billy bob

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Oct 1, 2010
"Laramee, who laughed as his allegations were read in the courtroom "

we will all have the last laugh as this fool tries to come up with the bail money

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahah
tazz4040

Worcester, MA

#21 Oct 1, 2010
Youallsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like your a real piece of c r a p too loser,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Week, A New Fecal Incident 15 hr Sylvio Dante 2
News All teacher salaries not created equal 15 hr Beaver Cleaver 4
Broken Pipes School Number 3 Mon Eddie Legeere 3
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Mon Wally Cleaver 24
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Mon June Lockhart 92
Venue change Jan 14 Sgt Slaughter 1
City Hall Jan 14 June Cleaver 8

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages