Dumb founded

Leominster, MA

#1 Jan 17, 2014
I've clicked on links to local news papers and they want me to pay for a subscription before I can connect. I may have important information about things but they want me to pay them for my leads. There is only one person who I believe will fight this tyranny against finding the lost boy.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Dumb founded wrote:
I've clicked on links to local news papers and they want me to pay for a subscription before I can connect. I may have important information about things but they want me to pay them for my leads. There is only one person who I believe will fight this tyranny against finding the lost boy.
Go to the secret Facebook page. Third booth at Dunkins I'll tape the URL under the right side of the table.
Dumb founded

Leominster, MA

#3 Jan 17, 2014
If what Lynch says is true let him loose. On his street there are college kids and cops jumping all over cars and shooting machine guns at houses every night. We are talking planet of the apes and only Lynch and his FBI connections can stop it.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Dumb founded wrote:
If what Lynch says is true let him loose. On his street there are college kids and cops jumping all over cars and shooting machine guns at houses every night. We are talking planet of the apes and only Lynch and his FBI connections can stop it.
There is a video camera and microphone in the blue light.

Shhhhhhhh
Dumb founded

Leominster, MA

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Laugh it up Civil but Lynch is on to something brilliant. Why not put pressure on Peter Pan bus company to give free tickets for every criminal in the U.S. to come to Fitchburg?
Sophisticated Thug

Gardner, MA

#6 Jan 18, 2014
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the secret Facebook page. Third booth at Dunkins I'll tape the URL under the right side of the table.
I saw the bat signal and I am willing to help. Where do you want me to start?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Dumb founded wrote:
If what Lynch says is true let him loose. On his street there are college kids and cops jumping all over cars and shooting machine guns at houses every night. We are talking planet of the apes and only Lynch and his FBI connections can stop it.
what about that monkey Obama,bam bam, he can stop it
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Jan 18, 2014
Sophisticated Thug wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the bat signal and I am willing to help. Where do you want me to start?
You're a nobody. We identified you a while ago. Go play, real men are talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving to all 57 min BillyBob 3
Lets pave downtown today! 12 hr Citizen X 13
8 charged after shots fired in Fitchburg 13 hr Tammy 3
Snow Wed The Insider 3
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... Wed Jtn 6
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) Wed Tim 95
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Wed Lynch for Councillor 312

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:35 pm PST