Suit against Fitchburg, police alleges negligence in 2008 death of man

Jul 28, 2011 Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette 65

A lawsuit against the city and Fitchburg police was filed in Worcester Superior Court Tuesday alleging negligence led to the death of a 23-year-old Fitchburg man in 2008.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gossipers

Oak Park, MI

#61 Aug 8, 2011
The gossiping Siomos family must be stewing because the are the subjects of gossip this time around. Nobody likes to spread a story more than them. If Bob Campbell loses his run for city council it will be due to his big mouth wife, the original school bully.
Truth

Gardner, MA

#62 Aug 9, 2011
Gossipers wrote:
The gossiping Siomos family must be stewing because the are the subjects of gossip this time around. Nobody likes to spread a story more than them. If Bob Campbell loses his run for city council it will be due to his big mouth wife, the original school bully.
You hit this one on the head, what goes around comes around.
Agree

Greenwood, MO

#63 Aug 12, 2011
Gossipers wrote:
I couldn't agree more, they love to talk.
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

#64 Aug 12, 2011
I predict that Mr. Cambone will win the 5th against Mr. Triolo.
Interesting

Fitchburg, MA

#65 Jul 6, 2013
Just ask Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
Readers,
This post is right on the money. That IS the way to beat a DUI or a DWI charge. Let's use officer Perry Pappas of the Fitchburg PD as an example:
A few years back, Double P managed to beat a drunk driving charge by using this same exact method. And, Double P was in a pretty tough spot at the time. Apparently, he had passed out in his vehicle after attempting to get it into the break down lane of Route 190 in the early morning hours. Doubel P's haphazardly parked vehicle was apparently struck by another driver on Route 190; and the responding State Police Officer found Double P apparently catching up on some ZZZZ's and smelling strongly of alcohol. But, Double P knew very well how to work the system; and he used the exact method described above to dodge any rsponsibility. And as a result, Double P was not found guilty.
So, any of you who are still not so sure about this should contact Double P. I am reasonably sure that he would be more than happy to share his personal experience with you; and also give you a few pointers.
But, if you still are uncertain about this method; but you get stopped in Fitchburg after drinking; just tell the officer who stops you that you just left JR's Pub. You should be all set and the chances are extremely high that the officer will let you go.
Again, Readers, "Just ask Perry". It worked like a charm for him!
Is this Darn from Gardner? I think it is time that this Pappas knows who you are as you seem to be playing both ends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 9 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 10 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 11 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Dec 23 Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match