First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#68 Aug 22, 2012
Kevin Lynch is running for Mayor of Fitchburg. He will be opening a campaign office soon. At this office citizens can register to vote.

It is time that the citizens took back Fitchburg. It is time to hold the university responsible for their students behaviors.

It is time to rid Fitchburg of drugs, guns and gang bangers for good.

We all need to begin by proposing better access into and out of Fitchburg. We need to encourage businesses to move into Fitchburg.

In todays paper it is outlined as Lynch has been stating the fact that Fitchburgs unemployed is increasing and job opportunities are seriously decreasing.

There has been ZERO energy given to this need. Did Fitchburg look into the possibility of a casino/convention center?

Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#69 Aug 22, 2012
Fitchburg needs to begin with an anti-pot movement and to encourage education.

We need to encourage home ownership in order to increase the tax base.

We need everyone to promote Fitchburg. We need to partner with Unitil and to encourage them to lower their comercial rates so that we can market the feasibility for businesses to consider Fitchburg.

The city council needs to begin by passing new laws that would lower the water and sewer rates for businesses.

The city council has been extremely innactive in regards to the need to better market Fitchburg as a place to live and to open up businesses.

The city council should meet every Saturday and to encourage citizens to come out to main street and to walk!

Their is alot that the city council could be doing and is not. We need access within every ward to bring trash to that is collected from the streets within that ward.

Encourage volunteerism and encourage Fitchburg pride. lets make the effort!
Voter

Bedford, MA

#70 Aug 22, 2012
And it will be our job as tax paying, voting residents to inform everyone that we encounter that you are not fit for the job as our Mayor.

I'd hold my nose and vote for Wong before I voted for someone like you.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#71 Aug 22, 2012
Oh my goodness...an anti pot campaign. Massachusetts just decriminalized small amounts of pot, and as usual, you can be expected to say the dumbest thing possible with regard to pot.

How are you going to encourage home ownership moron? Are you going to encourage people WITHOUT JOBS to squat in vacant homes that they can call their own?

How will you encourage Unitil to lower their costs for utilities, and what makes you think they need a partner? Unitil will continue to increase their costs, and the only method anyone has for decreasing their costs is to use less electricity.

The increase in rates for swer was a direct result of a project that is being made MANDATORY by the state and is for providing the funding for that project. If the city reduces the rates for business usage, they will have to raise rates on residents for their homes.

You must be insane to suggest that walking on main street will do anything but give the negative element within Fitchburg more targets downtown.

It was so nice to have a forum that was absent of your insanity, but your back again writing about the same stupid stuff as normal.

How about you go down to the little park near city hall every Saturday and just sit there for a couple of hours and STFU.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#72 Aug 22, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Oh my goodness...an anti pot campaign. Massachusetts just decriminalized small amounts of pot, and as usual, you can be expected to say the dumbest thing possible with regard to pot.
How are you going to encourage home ownership moron? Are you going to encourage people WITHOUT JOBS to squat in vacant homes that they can call their own?
How will you encourage Unitil to lower their costs for utilities, and what makes you think they need a partner? Unitil will continue to increase their costs, and the only method anyone has for decreasing their costs is to use less electricity.
The increase in rates for swer was a direct result of a project that is being made MANDATORY by the state and is for providing the funding for that project. If the city reduces the rates for business usage, they will have to raise rates on residents for their homes.
You must be insane to suggest that walking on main street will do anything but give the negative element within Fitchburg more targets downtown.
It was so nice to have a forum that was absent of your insanity, but your back again writing about the same stupid stuff as normal.
How about you go down to the little park near city hall every Saturday and just sit there for a couple of hours and STFU.
Since they legalized small amounts America has been recognized as 25th in Math and 32nd in Science.If it was up to you, you would legalize pot so all of our kids could become complete lazy idiots who have absolutely no clue!

Most pot smokers don't vote! They either believe that there is a big conspiracy or they are too tired to smoke!

Unitl rates have been the highest in the state for decades! People like Antonucci who is on the board of trustees at Unitil and on the board of the anti American chamber of Commerce. We need politicians with guts to be able to point out the chamber of Commerce as anti American and to put pressure on the state house to get rid of Antonucci!

Everything is accolades; then after giving the person so many unearned accolades call him or her accomplished!

Mayor Wong in my opinion has kissed Antonuccis butt for no reasoning at all but for being weak!

The reason that Fitchburg is a complete failure is because of those that have been running it into the ground for decades! Even in financially good times for the state Fitchburg is in the dumps. But they will accomodate all the "good ole boys"!

The city government in Fitchburg has worked for this network ONLY! this is why Fitchburg is a complete failure!

Money meant for small business assistance is utilized for OT and for everything else but what it is meant for. The cost of doing business is the highest in the state!

Fitchburg is a complete and utter failure of a city!! Nothing is working and nothing has due to the lack of effort and the weakness and the bowing to the good ole boy network!

It is funny listening to people like you! Nothing has worked in Fitchburg and all of its councilors and Mayors have FAILED miserably!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#73 Aug 22, 2012
Voter wrote:
And it will be our job as tax paying, voting residents to inform everyone that we encounter that you are not fit for the job as our Mayor.
I'd hold my nose and vote for Wong before I voted for someone like you.
Everyone that you have voted for has FAILED Fitchburg! You are comical. How many years have you sat in fitchburg and watched its complete and utter failing of everything??

Mickey Mouse himself could do a better job at running Fitchburg than Wong!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#74 Aug 22, 2012
Voter wrote:
And it will be our job as tax paying, voting residents to inform everyone that we encounter that you are not fit for the job as our Mayor.
I'd hold my nose and vote for Wong before I voted for someone like you.
It is people like you who have kept Fitchburg from joining the rest of the state! Keep voting in your good ole boys;lmao!

You are the true idiot! Are you one of these people who feels like you pay for everything and everybody? LMAO!

Keep voting in the same old flunkies who have done NOTHING for the citizens of Fitchburg and who have DONE NOTHING BUT EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY within Fitchburg!!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#75 Aug 22, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Oh my goodness...an anti pot campaign. Massachusetts just decriminalized small amounts of pot, and as usual, you can be expected to say the dumbest thing possible with regard to pot.
How are you going to encourage home ownership moron? Are you going to encourage people WITHOUT JOBS to squat in vacant homes that they can call their own?
How will you encourage Unitil to lower their costs for utilities, and what makes you think they need a partner? Unitil will continue to increase their costs, and the only method anyone has for decreasing their costs is to use less electricity.
The increase in rates for swer was a direct result of a project that is being made MANDATORY by the state and is for providing the funding for that project. If the city reduces the rates for business usage, they will have to raise rates on residents for their homes.
You must be insane to suggest that walking on main street will do anything but give the negative element within Fitchburg more targets downtown.
It was so nice to have a forum that was absent of your insanity, but your back again writing about the same stupid stuff as normal.
How about you go down to the little park near city hall every Saturday and just sit there for a couple of hours and STFU.
Yeah, it was good policy to legalize pot,huh? Idiot! The more pot the more the need for welfare, food stamps and other social services! The more kids born into welfare families! Yea, real good policy!

Do me a favor; go sit at tedeschis and watch 8 out of every 10 shoppers buy cigar wraps! Then follow them home and investigate them. Their kids are being starved, uneducated and filthy.

You have all the answers! How about voting against every Republican so we Americans can outlaw the vulture bain capitals from being allowed to rape our economy to the point where we have to bow and beg from the Chinese!?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#76 Aug 22, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Oh my goodness...an anti pot campaign. Massachusetts just decriminalized small amounts of pot, and as usual, you can be expected to say the dumbest thing possible with regard to pot.
How are you going to encourage home ownership moron? Are you going to encourage people WITHOUT JOBS to squat in vacant homes that they can call their own?
How will you encourage Unitil to lower their costs for utilities, and what makes you think they need a partner? Unitil will continue to increase their costs, and the only method anyone has for decreasing their costs is to use less electricity.
The increase in rates for swer was a direct result of a project that is being made MANDATORY by the state and is for providing the funding for that project. If the city reduces the rates for business usage, they will have to raise rates on residents for their homes.
You must be insane to suggest that walking on main street will do anything but give the negative element within Fitchburg more targets downtown.
It was so nice to have a forum that was absent of your insanity, but your back again writing about the same stupid stuff as normal.
How about you go down to the little park near city hall every Saturday and just sit there for a couple of hours and STFU.
I really hope that you are not in a position of authority; god help us all!!!

You have absolutely no idea of what is going on, do you? Home ownership is needed you idiot! The city and the state is able to collect thousands from homeowners. When there are less homeowners then everything goes up.

I bet you beleive that the housing crises was caused due to banks loaning to people who couldn't afford mortgages,huh?? Anyone who believes this lie is an absolute idiot and should allow everyone else to run things and just stay shut!

The Bain capitals such as the Romney Bain capital laid off all these long term employed Americans who then were not able to afford their mortgages any longer! then other idiots invested in "futures" which they deserve to lose! Do you even understand "futures"?? Enron sold energy "futures" and failed! Then these idiots didn't learn that gambling on nothing but air and again invested in mortgage futures!

Now these idiots are buying Gold futures!!They are not investing in actual gold as they are investing in "futures "of projected gold prices and hoping they will continue to go up!

Corporations such as Bain laid off millions of American workers and hired Millions of citizens in India and China! This move has forced the US to have to borrow from China and India!

The US Chamber of Commerce is funded by foreign governments as they champion outsourcing! Let me clue you in! All American small businesses depend on "CONSUMER SPENDING"! If people are only making 8 dollars an hour then they are not spending they are in debt with just living expenses! Then you add the Millions unemployed in America and you have less consumer spending!

Romney hired illegal landscapers and painters to work on his house for the lowest bid instead of hirering Americans! These illegals in turn went to Western Union and sent the money out of the American economy!

You do not have to have an economics degree to understand simple economics! Our leaders have destroyed our economy. The Republicans have destroyed America!

Have you noticed all the empty storefronts? Have you noticed the empty malls?? Do you have any clue at all??
Voter

Bedford, MA

#77 Aug 22, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone that you have voted for has FAILED Fitchburg! You are comical. How many years have you sat in fitchburg and watched its complete and utter failing of everything??
Mickey Mouse himself could do a better job at running Fitchburg than Wong!
How do you know who I've voted for? Did you miss the part where I said I'd hold my nose and vote for Wong before voting for you? I think it's pretty clear from that statement that I'm not a fan of Mayor Wong. I've lived in Fitchburg for several decades, but unlike you, I'm not part of the problem. The taxes I pay alone are more than anything you've ever contributed to this city. Are you going to indict everyone who's lived here during the past administrations as being at fault for the current state of the city? Are you the ONLY one who can come in and turn it around? With what experience? You're an unemployed ex-convict living in his mom's house who was recently involved in an altercation and subsequent court case involving a member of our police force.

You do not know how to conduct yourself in society. You cannot go a day without insulting someone on these message boards. You're a paranoid and delusional person as you accuse anyone who opposes you of being in law enforcement, being a relative of someone in law enforcement or being retired from law enforcement. Believe it or not, some people just don't agree with you and think you're nuts.

My recommendation to you is this. Seek the professional psychiatric help you so desperately need. You are someone who obviously needs to be on mood stabilizing psych meds.
You are not a person to be taken seriously and certainly no one who should be considered for any elected office.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#78 Aug 23, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they legalized small amounts America has been recognized as 25th in Math and 32nd in Science.If it was up to you, you would legalize pot so all of our kids could become complete lazy idiots who have absolutely no clue!
Most pot smokers don't vote! They either believe that there is a big conspiracy or they are too tired to smoke!
Unitl rates have been the highest in the state for decades! People like Antonucci who is on the board of trustees at Unitil and on the board of the anti American chamber of Commerce. We need politicians with guts to be able to point out the chamber of Commerce as anti American and to put pressure on the state house to get rid of Antonucci!
Everything is accolades; then after giving the person so many unearned accolades call him or her accomplished!
Mayor Wong in my opinion has kissed Antonuccis butt for no reasoning at all but for being weak!
The reason that Fitchburg is a complete failure is because of those that have been running it into the ground for decades! Even in financially good times for the state Fitchburg is in the dumps. But they will accomodate all the "good ole boys"!
The city government in Fitchburg has worked for this network ONLY! this is why Fitchburg is a complete failure!
Money meant for small business assistance is utilized for OT and for everything else but what it is meant for. The cost of doing business is the highest in the state!
Fitchburg is a complete and utter failure of a city!! Nothing is working and nothing has due to the lack of effort and the weakness and the bowing to the good ole boy network!
It is funny listening to people like you! Nothing has worked in Fitchburg and all of its councilors and Mayors have FAILED miserably!
As usual, you provide no links with any facts to support your statements. I completely disagree with the decriminalizing of pot in any shape or form, but that has nothing to do with my response to you. You made yet another stupid statement and i responded to your stupid statement. You also rattle off numbers that are false because we have been falling behind in education for a long time...you can't blame the recent legalization of pot for that, and your generalization about POT smokers not voting have no facts either.

Unitils rates will not be reduced even if Antonucci were let go...you seem to fail in understanding the simplest of concepts for so many things. Just because you have issues with Fitchburg University doesn't take away the positive impact the university has had on the city as a whole. You continue to whine about a Blue Light and choose to ignore that our university has cleaned up a sizable chunk of what used to be blighted and nasty neighborhood areas and has made it better overall...so it sucks to be you, doesn't it?

You will also continue to whine about not being given taxpayer-funded help to start a business. MOST small businesses start WITHOUT government help, so quit whining and start doing. My business was started and continues with no help from taxpayers...grow a damn backbone and quit being such a baby. If your ideas make sense, then just do it and quit whining about it.

That is why so many business owners are pissed at Obama right now...he had a lot of nerve to say that I didn't build the business I have or any other business I had in the past.

Businesses hire people, people pay taxes, infrustructure gets built with those taxes...simple concept and Obama can shove his statement up his ass.

Without businesses, you have no jobs, so you have no taxes, and you have no roads. As for your statements regarding business not being here because costs are the highest in the state, try building a business in Boston moron...you want high cost, try it there.
say what

Oxford, MA

#80 Aug 25, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Kevin Lynch is running for Mayor of Fitchburg. He will be opening a campaign office soon. At this office citizens can register to vote.
It is time that the citizens took back Fitchburg. It is time to hold the university responsible for their students behaviors.
It is time to rid Fitchburg of drugs, guns and gang bangers for good.
We all need to begin by proposing better access into and out of Fitchburg. We need to encourage businesses to move into Fitchburg.
In todays paper it is outlined as Lynch has been stating the fact that Fitchburgs unemployed is increasing and job opportunities are seriously decreasing.
There has been ZERO energy given to this need. Did Fitchburg look into the possibility of a casino/convention center?
Hey idiot! Why are you talking about yourself in the third person again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 1 hr Jeff 11
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 2 hr Jim B 18
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 8 hr John 1,168
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 17 hr J Edgar Lynch 268
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Tue Running out of Time 53
Wong takes chiefs job Sun Jnt 5
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]