yup

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Not sure how many screen names Lynch uses. I think he writes comments then answers himself with a different screen name. I really don't think that many really care about him.

He has more comments on this topic than the perv cop from Gardner got.
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

No problem wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu you pos! I bet you're a rubber stamp for the 'good ole boy' network. You are either cop or is married to a cop. Did you notice after I told the Mayor we need more police she took my advice and hired some? You are a nasty whench
hey you POS, are you the one that installed that Blue Light at the college. You are a corrupt Blue Light installing electrician, and now that I'm gonna be a master electrician, I'll show you how to do it! FACT!! You must be one of those republiscams and not gonna pay enough taxes to support my ass FACT!! I'm gay ya know, and that means I'm special and your not. Who you callin a whench you whench you told Gomez that I was with someone and now hes mad and gonna leave and you ruined my life you dirty hag we should make them move the airport and force the bicycle folks to have their bike race here again and we should make the mayor give all the people in the slums a way to dump their trash in the street and make everyone else come pick it up because they don't have the money to dump trash properly, someone else should do it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzt
No problem

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Why do you hate gays you POS! If the FPD weren't so incompetent Gomez and I never would have had to stop and take pictures of cars parked in front of the fire station! That's a fire hazard you whench! Where's the evidece, I want you to produce it! The campus police and faculty are corrupt and they put up a blue streetlight and all of the neighbors hate it. I'll take a polygraph you POS.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I went for a walk and never came back, a black SUV drove up filled with SWAT, took me hostage, you forgot me, you left me, come save me woof, woof, woof,
yeah

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Peaches wrote:
I went for a walk and never came back, a black SUV drove up filled with SWAT, took me hostage, you forgot me, you left me, come save me woof, woof, woof,
I wonder where the fruitcake is anyway.
Lynch for Mayor

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I have moved. It was evident that Fitchburgs' city government was not concerned with a better and safer community.

Crime is on the rise. Drug dealing is on the rise. Anti business city government has solidified there efforts on destroying the local business community.

The same old, same old /good ole boy network has destroyed the fabric of Fitchburg to the point of no return.

Yes

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Sorry to hear you moved. Will you be running for office in your new town? As I have always said a brilliant mind is a terrible thing to waste.
a good thing

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Yes wrote:
Sorry to hear you moved. Will you be running for office in your new town? As I have always said a brilliant mind is a terrible thing to waste.
His moving is a very good thing for the citizens of the burg!
a good thing

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Yes wrote:
did mommie dearest move with you or did you finally cut the apron strings?
Lynch for Nothing

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
I have moved. It was evident that Fitchburgs' city government was not concerned with a better and safer community.
Crime is on the rise. Drug dealing is on the rise. Anti business city government has solidified there efforts on destroying the local business community.
The same old, same old /good ole boy network has destroyed the fabric of Fitchburg to the point of no return.
You moved?!? Hoo freaking ray! Violent crime just dropped as a result. You won't be attacking any more off duty police officers.

Good riddance. Is the rest of your white trash family following?
yeah

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Lynch for Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved?!? Hoo freaking ray! Violent crime just dropped as a result. You won't be attacking any more off duty police officers.
Good riddance. Is the rest of your white trash family following?
It might make the burg a bit safer, but imagine what it is doing to the property values in Westminster.
Not so fast

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I'm not sure he moved to Winchendon. Did you notice that on the same day that he annouced he moved someone started a thread complaining about Ashby and the way they run their town and Police? Coincidence, maybe but I don't think so.
correction

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

His postings say Westminster. i really do not care where he is, but feel bad for his new neighbors. I wonder if they have young boys.
trippy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Will u guts seriously post something better? He's gone now move on. Tour city is in a mess. Just look at the newspaper posts. Let's start by making things better. Get over lynch. Really
PeachesHomeForcl osed
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

daddi why did you let the home be taken, why didn't you use the government money to pay the mortgage
you said that your uncle the biwig congressman was given us some bribe money
dam bankers they took the house
correction
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

PeachesHomeForclosed wrote:
daddi why did you let the home be taken, why didn't you use the government money to pay the mortgage
you said that your uncle the biwig congressman was given us some bribe money
dam bankers they took the house
I do not think it was foreclosed on......I think it was condemned.
Jake
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Was the family home/slum foreclosed on? Anyone got confirmation on that?
Lynch Mob
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
What have YOU done to help curb the crime and drug dealing in Fitchburg????? absolutly nothing, thats what you've, NOTHING. All you did do is bitch and complain, you complained about the police, the mayor everyone except where the problem really lies, with the drug dealers and criminals themselves. When the police did arrest someone, especially if they were of color you accused the police of being racists. Instead of helping the police you did everything to work against them. Did you ever organize a volunteer group to help clean parts of the city, NO, you complained and expected the taxpayers to pick up the tab. Every city and town in the country is having the same problems that Fitchburg is having. As JFK once said " ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" . Bitching and complaining then running some bubblegum campaign for mayor is not a solution. Good riddence to you, I hope the door didn't hit you on the way out. It wil be only a matter of time before you start whining about your new city or town.
No problem
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>What have YOU done to help curb the crime and drug dealing in Fitchburg????? absolutly nothing, thats what you've, NOTHING. All you did do is bitch and complain, you complained about the police, the mayor everyone except where the problem really lies, with the drug dealers and criminals themselves. When the police did arrest someone, especially if they were of color you accused the police of being racists. Instead of helping the police you did everything to work against them. Did you ever organize a volunteer group to help clean parts of the city, NO, you complained and expected the taxpayers to pick up the tab. Every city and town in the country is having the same problems that Fitchburg is having. As JFK once said " ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" . Bitching and complaining then running some bubblegum campaign for mayor is not a solution. Good riddence to you, I hope the door didn't hit you on the way out. It wil be only a matter of time before you start whining about your new city or town.
How dare you. Are you cop or a cops wife you POS! Tell me your name so Gomez and I can press charges for defamation! You can't hide behind your badge whench pedophile. I'm writing a letter to the President about you violating my civil rights!

That's how a pro does it.
FRC

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>What have YOU done to help curb the crime and drug dealing in Fitchburg????? absolutly nothing, thats what you've, NOTHING. All you did do is bitch and complain, you complained about the police, the mayor everyone except where the problem really lies, with the drug dealers and criminals themselves. When the police did arrest someone, especially if they were of color you accused the police of being racists. Instead of helping the police you did everything to work against them. Did you ever organize a volunteer group to help clean parts of the city, NO, you complained and expected the taxpayers to pick up the tab. Every city and town in the country is having the same problems that Fitchburg is having. As JFK once said " ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" . Bitching and complaining then running some bubblegum campaign for mayor is not a solution. Good riddence to you, I hope the door didn't hit you on the way out. It wil be only a matter of time before you start whining about your new city or town.
I do not think he has left town as he said he has. I think he is full of shit as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 32 min ken 16
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project 1 hr Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Wed Deloris 6
Who is Ken Wed Samuel 5
MWCC students named to Who's Who Tue Ken from fitchburg 13
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Jul 8 ken 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••