Comments
21 - 40 of 72 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2012
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#22 Aug 9, 2012
No problem wrote:
Trippy what you don't get is that it's an open forum so you have to take it for it is.
For example Just Facts is my new target. Watch and learn.
Hey 'Just Facts' how many people have you murdered? Do you install blue security lights on college campuses? Have you been stalking me? What's your name? Where do you live? Do you have a baby I can adopt? I think you might be a cop. A lawsuit will be coming to you soon!
That's how a pro does it.
and if you're like Lynch, you would respond something like this...

You are defamating me again why are you stalking me and my boy toy leave us alone or I'm gonna sue you for defamating me I'm gay and you are a hater of gays and I hate cops so bad I can't stand it they are all corrupt and need to be fired but I know some good ones that I would replace then with if I were superman or superwoman if I am feeling feminine that day don't hate cause I'm beautiful

keep trying Trippy, you might get the hang of it...
No problem

Leominster, MA

#24 Aug 9, 2012
Lesson #2
Just Facts you cowardly POS pedophile! we think we know who you are. Wait until I tell my mom what you wrote!!I wrote a letter to your boss to let him know you are using a company computer to stalk me. Stop trying to hide behind a badge. Court papers are in the mail.

That's how the pros do it
No problem

Leominster, MA

#25 Aug 9, 2012
Just, you're not playing the game right. You have to come back at me like this. You owe everyone money, wasn't Gomez arrested for gay being a gay prostitute...
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#26 Aug 9, 2012
Hi Prob,

Sorry, I haven't had much practice speaking in Lynch speak and I promise I'll try harder. I am hoping one day to have it down pat like you do, but you have to admit it does take practice.
eeewww

Templeton, MA

#27 Aug 9, 2012
No problem wrote:
Just, you're not playing the game right. You have to come back at me like this. You owe everyone money, wasn't Gomez arrested for gay being a gay prostitute...
You guys are way too funny, but you certainly have him down pat. BTW, where is he? He has not been around to call us all a POS.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#28 Aug 9, 2012
eeewww wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are way too funny, but you certainly have him down pat. BTW, where is he? He has not been around to call us all a POS.
You are a LIAR! Stop telling lies about me. Didn't you buy your gay ex-con boyfriend a new camper??? I have to keep my curtains pinned shut because of the snipers on the roof next door. The FBI I watching you. You will get court papers soon! Who is Lynch? I've never heard of him. Stop Defamating me.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#29 Aug 9, 2012
eeewww wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are way too funny, but you certainly have him down pat. BTW, where is he? He has not been around to call us all a POS.
I been here all along you POS, you have no morals and I am a man of the bible. I'm a good boy and my mommy said you need to stop defamating me. I learned how to be a nice boy in prison and even told the parole board that didn't need parole for the last three years I was in prison. I didn't kill that guy and I'm a good boy...I'm gay, did I tell you that? I don't like cops much, they are bad but I'm a good boy.

I'm a carpenter but I could be an electrician in one year if I focused on it, cause anyone can do that. Did I tell you I'm gay? Just want to make sure you know that, that is very important.

I think Republicans are scum and Democrats do a great job, but I really don't like cops. I'm not sure if you knew that. I think we should move the airport because we need a connector from Worcester to the John Fitch Highway so we can have a connector like Leominster.

I think the FAA should listen to me and if they don't then they hate gays and I will take them to court.

and eeewww, you're a POS.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#30 Aug 9, 2012
You are getting there Just you POS are you threatening me? I could get a Master electricians license in a month. Didn't you yell at my mom after you left a roast at the house and you came back from the mall and found me and Gomez stuffing our face with it? Did I mention we are gay? Leave us alone. I'm also thinking about running for President. Any donations can be sent to me. You POS!

That's how a pro does it

And you have to admit it is funny
eeewww

Templeton, MA

#31 Aug 9, 2012
No problem wrote:
You are getting there Just you POS are you threatening me? I could get a Master electricians license in a month. Didn't you yell at my mom after you left a roast at the house and you came back from the mall and found me and Gomez stuffing our face with it? Did I mention we are gay? Leave us alone. I'm also thinking about running for President. Any donations can be sent to me. You POS!
That's how a pro does it
And you have to admit it is funny
You guys are going to make me choke on my lunch!
No problem

Leominster, MA

#32 Aug 9, 2012
eeewww wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are way too funny, but you certainly have him down pat. BTW, where is he? He has not been around to call us all a POS.
I don't think he is allowed to post anymore you POS. We are just playing some of his greatest hits. I think you are either a cop or a pedophile. Blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh.
This rant should be longer you piece of shit.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#33 Aug 9, 2012
Listen here eeewww you whench. People like just and I can afford to do this because we made our bones already and are making money every minute. The problem is we don't like people who insult others. Now if you don't mind I'm going to write a letter to the president of FSU you POS.
wow

Gardner, MA

#34 Aug 9, 2012
Lynch,

How could you kill a man ?? You did eight years for killing a man. Does not seem like enough time in jail for a murderer.

you should change your name from: Lynch for Mayor to LYNCH the KILLER
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#35 Aug 9, 2012
Wow,

I didn't kill anyone, I pled guilty to manslaughter which was a lesser sentence (should have been Murder 1), because I'm a nice guy and it helped my friends get off scott free. I was also a nice guy in prison and decided I didn't want parole for the last 3 years I was in prison. That will teach those corrupt parole guys a lesson!!

and you're a POS too...don't forget Kevin Lynch when voting for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#36 Aug 9, 2012
Oh yeah No problem, I'm going to take all my evidence straight to the FBI, CIA, ASPCA,the NAMTLB (National Association of Men that Love Boys)and the United Nations. I'm gonna write a long letter that will definitely get their attention and it will be long, very very long. It will state only the facts and not all the other lies that everyone else has been saying and I will demand that the FBI give me protection coz I know someone wants to shoot me through my window blinds.

I've been busy writing my Autobiography entitled, "Big, Bald, and Boned", and I'm going to include all those facts I have about you and those bad cops that I hate.

I hate em I hate em I hate em...
want to know

Gardner, MA

#37 Aug 9, 2012
Lynch I bet you don;t even think of that man. What about his family??
I know what it is like to take a life. I was in the military and was sent to war. I think of the things I had to do and the men I was fighting with every day. I still get counseling for this and will for the rest of my life. But I have a nice job that pays very well (no I am not a cop) a awesome family and not a leech that is on welfare like and lives in my mothers basement.
Lynch your just a killer and a leech and you can;t say your not!!!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#38 Aug 9, 2012
No problem wrote:
You are getting there Just you POS are you threatening me? I could get a Master electricians license in a month. Didn't you yell at my mom after you left a roast at the house and you came back from the mall and found me and Gomez stuffing our face with it? Did I mention we are gay? Leave us alone. I'm also thinking about running for President. Any donations can be sent to me. You POS!
That's how a pro does it
And you have to admit it is funny
Are you saying something at me? Are ya punk? I'm getting really really angry now! You keep defamating me you POS, and you don't want to see me when I'm angry. In fact, you've made me angry enough, I will go get my Electrican's License on Saturday you POS.

You shouldn't yell at my Mom and it wasn't nice that you saw me stuffing that roast up Gomez. We are gay, and don't be fresh about it, I just want to make sure you know. That's what you get for going to the mall. We might be out for awhile, Gomez and I have decided we need to go mett with Menino cause he is a great guy and I hate Chik-fil-A, I just hate em I do. Leave us alone you POS.

How's that??
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#39 Aug 9, 2012
want to know wrote:
Lynch I bet you don;t even think of that man. What about his family??
I know what it is like to take a life. I was in the military and was sent to war. I think of the things I had to do and the men I was fighting with every day. I still get counseling for this and will for the rest of my life. But I have a nice job that pays very well (no I am not a cop) a awesome family and not a leech that is on welfare like and lives in my mothers basement.
Lynch your just a killer and a leech and you can;t say your not!!!
I don't want to know about your problems, you were in a different situation... kill or be killed! I hope you learn to deal with it.

Thank you for serving our country!!!
No problem

Leominster, MA

#40 Aug 9, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to know about your problems, you were in a different situation... kill or be killed! I hope you learn to deal with it.
Thank you for serving our country!!!
Stop stalking me you POS pedophile who does drugs with your kids friends!! And you may be a cop. Did you know Romney earned 20 million last year??? Gomez and I are in a happy gay relationship. Leave us alone. That person who posted about going to war is a coward.

That's how a pro does it

And you know I'm just kidding, in no way are you a coward and thank you for your service.
whereislunch

Oxford, MA

#41 Aug 9, 2012
No problem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he is allowed to post anymore you POS. We are just playing some of his greatest hits. I think you are either a cop or a pedophile. Blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh.
This rant should be longer you piece of shit.
why isn't he here? Did Topix block him? Or did he get in trouble for violating his probation? Preferably the latter.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#42 Aug 10, 2012
whereislunch wrote:
<quoted text>
why isn't he here? Did Topix block him? Or did he get in trouble for violating his probation? Preferably the latter.
Stfu you pos! I bet you're a rubber stamp for the 'good ole boy' network. You are either cop or is married to a cop. Did you notice after I told the Mayor we need more police she took my advice and hired some? You are a nasty whench

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 2 hr Tim 4
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 2 hr Tim 40
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 14 hr Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Aug 26 Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 26 Karen 5
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••