Lynch finely answered the question

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
about time

Gardner, MA

#1 Aug 5, 2012
There we have it folks he finely answered the question

Hi my name is Kevin Lynch and 20 years ago I was convicted of MANSLAUGHTER and went to jail for EIGHT years for this crime.
not enough

Oxford, MA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
it is not the whole thing though. He got an extremely lenient sentence due to plea-bargaining. It is an afront to the victim's family, as it gave him a chance to get out of prison and dance on his victim's grave.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#3 Aug 7, 2012
not enough wrote:
it is not the whole thing though. He got an extremely lenient sentence due to plea-bargaining. It is an afront to the victim's family, as it gave him a chance to get out of prison and dance on his victim's grave.
Many people feel that Officer Perry Pappas of the Fitchburg PD got away with vehicular homicide due to being a cop. I know for a fact that was an afront to the victim's family.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 7, 2012
leave the guy alone- he paid his debt to society!
Crisp Day

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
leave the guy alone- he paid his debt to society!
We know, you like it thick but Queen size will do just fine! How did that X-factor audition work out for you old fella? You need to drop the vest and get with the times. AADA is old school there limpo.
not enough

Oxford, MA

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
leave the guy alone- he paid his debt to society!
The only debt he paid, was the one that he plea bargained for. It certainly was not enough for that poor family.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 8, 2012
not enough wrote:
<quoted text>
The only debt he paid, was the one that he plea bargained for. It certainly was not enough for that poor family.
So you are his Official Persecutor? I hope you never ask for any mercy or forgiveness!!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Crisp Day wrote:
<quoted text>We know, you like it thick but Queen size will do just fine! How did that X-factor audition work out for you old fella? You need to drop the vest and get with the times. AADA is old school there limpo.
What the hell are you talking about? Are you delusional or What?

You can't even stick to the topic!

Get off this Board AZZZ- Hole!
trippy

Bronx, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
not enough wrote:
<quoted text>The only debt he paid, was the one that he plea bargained for. It certainly was not enough for that poor family.
that poor family to have to see it rehashed here every day. Put it to rest. He went to jail. He wasn't looking for a fight that night. They came to him. That man may not have died if he didn't go looking for a fight
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#11 Aug 8, 2012
According to the printed information, that man went looking for a party and to have a good time...instead he got killed.

Trippy, you can pull your head out of Lynch's ass any time now.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are his Official Persecutor? I hope you never ask for any mercy or forgiveness!!
The normal thing to do is not put yourself in a position where you have to ask for mercy or forgivness.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#13 Aug 8, 2012
trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
that poor family to have to see it rehashed here every day. Put it to rest. He went to jail. He wasn't looking for a fight that night. They came to him. That man may not have died if he didn't go looking for a fight
I don't follow your logic. One guy showed up at a party with two girls. Unless these girls are Kung Fu experts I doubt they were looking for a fight. When asked to leave they did and was then chased down by people with golf clubs for weapons. What is so hard to understand?
trippy

Bronx, NY

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
According to the printed information, that man went looking for a party and to have a good time...instead he got killed.

Trippy, you can pull your head out of Lynch's ass any time now.
lunch was at home and that man came to him for the fight. It sounds like lunch was protecting his brother and himself.
trippy

Bronx, NY

#15 Aug 8, 2012
No problem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow your logic. One guy showed up at a party with two girls. Unless these girls are Kung Fu experts I doubt they were looking for a fight. When asked to leave they did and was then chased down by people with golf clubs for weapons. What is so hard to understand?
that's not what lynch say in his stop violating my civil rights thread. He seems to explain that might in great detail. We're u there?
trippy

Bronx, NY

#16 Aug 8, 2012
No problem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow your logic. One guy showed up at a party with two girls. Unless these girls are Kung Fu experts I doubt they were looking for a fight. When asked to leave they did and was then chased down by people with golf clubs for weapons. What is so hard to understand?
and further more you all r dominating this site with the lynch crap. Let it go. Let's talk about how to end violence in Fitchburg. How can you make it a better place. I'm just saying that it's getting old. The story is coming to the end and let's move on.
trippy

Bronx, NY

#17 Aug 8, 2012
I also say stick to the facts. If lynch wants to bash the Fitchburg police department lets see him back it up with facts and then let's go from there. He brings important public topics up on this forum and instead of discussing the issue he is baraded by people who dislike him. He answered the questions that one person kept posting. Now let it rest please
No problem

Leominster, MA

#18 Aug 8, 2012
trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
and further more you all r dominating this site with the lynch crap. Let it go. Let's talk about how to end violence in Fitchburg. How can you make it a better place. I'm just saying that it's getting old. The story is coming to the end and let's move on.
Hey simpleton, the reason why this topic keeps coming up is because he keeps bringing it up. That and how some people have managed to make real money while he gets food stamps. Or maybe a new rant about a cop in Wyoming who got arrested for DUI. Nobody cares about his rants or his sexuality. Unfortunately he feels a need to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him and that's why people write insulting comments back.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#19 Aug 8, 2012
and Trippy, if you don't like our nice little forum, you can leave anytime you choose...its a free country...what IS getting old is your stupidity with regard to Lynch and his past.
No problem

Leominster, MA

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Trippy what you don't get is that it's an open forum so you have to take it for it is.

For example Just Facts is my new target. Watch and learn.

Hey 'Just Facts' how many people have you murdered? Do you install blue security lights on college campuses? Have you been stalking me? What's your name? Where do you live? Do you have a baby I can adopt? I think you might be a cop. A lawsuit will be coming to you soon!

That's how a pro does it.
right on

Oxford, MA

#21 Aug 8, 2012
trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
lunch was at home and that man came to him for the fight. It sounds like lunch was protecting his brother and himself.
protecting them from what? the girls? being that he does not like em, I guess that makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 1 hr Joseph Reed 31
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 17 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 21 hr pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Dec 17 kev lynch 134

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:16 am PST