Who Are Romneys 47% that he has grouped as undeserving takers?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
To begin, ther IS NOT a firefighter in this country who is not a member of this 47%! 95% of every civil servant, police and EMT are part of this 47%. Every citzen that mkes under $150,000 is part of this 47%.

Those within this group who feel that they are Republican are the USED,EXPLOITED and ABUSED members of the Republican party. For example, you are the irishman in the Italian mob as you can never be a made man.

The Republicans exploit you as they sell you on the social issues. If Romny is elected, your personal taxes will not change at all!!
Those underneath your financial status such as those citizens who live under the poverty level of $17,000 a year ill be crushed and healthcare taken away.This will lower the customers of healthcare which will raise your healthcare costs!

Teachers arepartof the 47%.All tradesmen are partof the 47%.Nothing will EVER change in your tax status as the Repblicans have been in control of Congress all these years and have not assisted you already!!!!!! Stop being made a fool of and used!

The Republicans wants will only work if massive slaughter takes place concernng our population on the scale of Nazi Germanys efforts to eliminate the Jewish people.

We all believe in "free enterprise" which is not whatRomney s successful in as he is a free exploiter of the American hard working people.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Oct 2, 2014
come on people I posted this question Two years ago, I check my responses daily, still no feed back, please respond

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch Fest 2015 1 hr Vinnie 4
News Fitchburg's The Man Cave is robbed 6 hr Real man 2 3
News Fitchburg candidate fined over recycling sees p... 17 hr Doh 10
Why do men aspire to be like Kevin Lynch? Sun D Furor 7
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Sun No release no peace 185
News Hearing held in Fitchburg on PARCC testing system May 2 Jtn 4
News JR's Pub, others Fitchburg buildings demolished... Apr 30 BillyBob 18
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]