Larry the Liberal

Leominster, MA

#44 Aug 31, 2013
Stop deflecting marble mouth. I can answer all three so what will I win?
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#45 Sep 1, 2013
Larry the Liberal wrote:
Stop deflecting marble mouth. I can answer all three so what will I win?
Well Answer then. Can't wait for your wrong answer.
Larry the Liberal

Leominster, MA

#46 Sep 1, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
So tell me where do I work? or what type of car do I drive? What city or town do I live in?(Hint, Not Gardner)or you just don't know SH*T
Answer at least one of those questions. IF YOU CAN
OK you simpleton here is your answers. You work in America, you drive an affordable car and live in a town or city of your choice. Am I close???? Remember now I only need one to win.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#47 Sep 1, 2013
Larry the Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>OK you simpleton here is your answers. You work in America, you drive an affordable car and live in a town or city of your choice. Am I close???? Remember now I only need one to win.
Like I said your have NO IDEA who I am!!
Question

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Sep 2, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said your have NO IDEA who I am!!
Sure WEdo. Now have a great holiday.

;)
The Imposter

Gardner, MA

#49 Sep 2, 2013
I like having fun on here. The best part is watching everyone on here taking the bait and arguing with each other.

It is entertainment for me and a waste of time for you but you don't know that because you think someone is really that person.

But no one really knows who is who. Hmmmmmm, who should I be today? Figure it out yet?

I love stirring it up and watching everyone blame each other for something they didn't say.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#50 Sep 2, 2013
Like I said your have NO IDEA who I am!! Then tell me. I still waiting
The Imposter

Gardner, MA

#51 Sep 2, 2013
We are going to have our 1st and hopefully annual reunion of the topix bloggers at the senior center.
This will be a great time and all past, current and new members are invited to attend.
I have compiled a list and if I missed someone feel free to add to it.

Just Facts Harry The Norm
Stamos Nancy Debbie
Lynch Say again damned yankee
Really Poppycock downtown
Civil Servant Supporter Jtn Patriot hello
say what Sonny Frustrated notice
Justice Seeker crocker dammit right on
oh yeah Bro WTF still hope
trippy Fizbo Get it Straight oh my
your kidding Luther Manning Common Sense Question
You know who Anonymous Bruce W Marion
The Insider hehehe Sad Reality
Voter karen from da burg Linda
Chuckling with Chuckles wow jimbo
Cleghorn Dave independent truffles
just saying huh Unionguy
Wickedguy whoops Cindy Lauper
Darn Tootin from W Newton Zimmer Nick Reynolds
Marie in the burg parenthood Fed up
Loser citizen Funny
Droopyballs unbelievable Bingo
Sophisticated Thug F-town Never Again
AAA Captain Bewildered Onlooker
Jingles the clown Observer Paula
Resident toby only in the burg
American No kidding come on
Want to know Excallaber REoL
Cuckoos nest Tax Payer Real Deal
Dr Evil joker Rebel
Just me Confused Actually
Billybob Moe Moe wrong again
hater Seriously wondering
Donna Real World Interesting
fitch digusted Getty
just thinking Lisa Poirier topspin
Dave just me oh no
Shaking my Head your ole pal here we go again
Just Wondering Justin Power Cone Sucker
Concerned Citizen reply oh brother
Clueless Flatlander Marie H
Hmmmm fyi Daisy
Biker like to know Shannon
Flat Stanley guess what Red Baron
Senior Citizen Real World Really Rachel
The truth Renee Chickpig
Marine FLRetiree Anchor baby
Stoner Rollstone Zero
Genius Tony Clifton Crackers
Pssst yeah dude Die Hard
Devils Advocate chuck Norris justice
Curious Interesting Larry the Liberal
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#52 Sep 2, 2013
The Imposter wrote:
We are going to have our 1st and hopefully annual reunion of the topix bloggers at the senior center.
This will be a great time and all past, current and new members are invited to attend.
I have compiled a list and if I missed someone feel free to add to it.
Just Facts Harry The Norm
Stamos Nancy Debbie
Lynch Say again damned yankee
Really Poppycock downtown
Civil Servant Supporter Jtn Patriot hello
say what Sonny Frustrated notice
Justice Seeker crocker dammit right on
oh yeah Bro WTF still hope
trippy Fizbo Get it Straight oh my
your kidding Luther Manning Common Sense Question
You know who Anonymous Bruce W Marion
The Insider hehehe Sad Reality
Voter karen from da burg Linda
Chuckling with Chuckles wow jimbo
Cleghorn Dave independent truffles
just saying huh Unionguy
Wickedguy whoops Cindy Lauper
Darn Tootin from W Newton Zimmer Nick Reynolds
Marie in the burg parenthood Fed up
Loser citizen Funny
Droopyballs unbelievable Bingo
Sophisticated Thug F-town Never Again
AAA Captain Bewildered Onlooker
Jingles the clown Observer Paula
Resident toby only in the burg
American No kidding come on
Want to know Excallaber REoL
Cuckoos nest Tax Payer Real Deal
Dr Evil joker Rebel
Just me Confused Actually
Billybob Moe Moe wrong again
hater Seriously wondering
Donna Real World Interesting
fitch digusted Getty
just thinking Lisa Poirier topspin
Dave just me oh no
Shaking my Head your ole pal here we go again
Just Wondering Justin Power Cone Sucker
Concerned Citizen reply oh brother
Clueless Flatlander Marie H
Hmmmm fyi Daisy
Biker like to know Shannon
Flat Stanley guess what Red Baron
Senior Citizen Real World Really Rachel
The truth Renee Chickpig
Marine FLRetiree Anchor baby
Stoner Rollstone Zero
Genius Tony Clifton Crackers
Pssst yeah dude Die Hard
Devils Advocate chuck Norris justice
Curious Interesting Larry the Liberal
WOW you really was your time on that list? Talk about needing to get a life
Dogdick

Leominster, MA

#53 Sep 2, 2013
The Imposter wrote:
We are going to have our 1st and hopefully annual reunion of the topix bloggers at the senior center.
This will be a great time and all past, current and new members are invited to attend.
I have compiled a list and if I missed someone feel free to add to it.
Just Facts Harry The Norm
Stamos Nancy Debbie
Lynch Say again damned yankee
Really Poppycock downtown
Civil Servant Supporter Jtn Patriot hello
say what Sonny Frustrated notice
Justice Seeker crocker dammit right on
oh yeah Bro WTF still hope
trippy Fizbo Get it Straight oh my
your kidding Luther Manning Common Sense Question
You know who Anonymous Bruce W Marion
The Insider hehehe Sad Reality
Voter karen from da burg Linda
Chuckling with Chuckles wow jimbo
Cleghorn Dave independent truffles
just saying huh Unionguy
Wickedguy whoops Cindy Lauper
Darn Tootin from W Newton Zimmer Nick Reynolds
Marie in the burg parenthood Fed up
Loser citizen Funny
Droopyballs unbelievable Bingo
Sophisticated Thug F-town Never Again
AAA Captain Bewildered Onlooker
Jingles the clown Observer Paula
Resident toby only in the burg
American No kidding come on
Want to know Excallaber REoL
Cuckoos nest Tax Payer Real Deal
Dr Evil joker Rebel
Just me Confused Actually
Billybob Moe Moe wrong again
hater Seriously wondering
Donna Real World Interesting
fitch digusted Getty
just thinking Lisa Poirier topspin
Dave just me oh no
Shaking my Head your ole pal here we go again
Just Wondering Justin Power Cone Sucker
Concerned Citizen reply oh brother
Clueless Flatlander Marie H
Hmmmm fyi Daisy
Biker like to know Shannon
Flat Stanley guess what Red Baron
Senior Citizen Real World Really Rachel
The truth Renee Chickpig
Marine FLRetiree Anchor baby
Stoner Rollstone Zero
Genius Tony Clifton Crackers
Pssst yeah dude Die Hard
Devils Advocate chuck Norris justice
Curious Interesting Larry the Liberal
Once again I get left out. All you kids want to do is throw sand on me and point and laugh!
The Imposter

Gardner, MA

#54 Sep 2, 2013
If anyone has a better place for the reunion and a specific date feel free to post it here.\
Sorry I forgot to insert commas, here this list won't be as confusing:

Just Facts, Harry, The Norm,
Stamos , Nancy, Debbie,
Lynch, Say again, damned yankee,
Really, Poppycock, downtown,
Civil Servant Supporter, Jtn, Patriot, hello,
say what, Sonny, Frustrated, notice,
Justice Seeker, crocker, dammit, right on,
oh yeah, Bro, WTF, still hope,
trippy, Fizbo, Get it Straight, oh my,
your kidding, Luther Manning, Common Sense, Question,
You know who, Anonymous, Bruce W Marion,
The Insider, hehehe, Sad Reality,
Voter, karen from da burg, Linda,
Chuckling with Chuckles, wow, jimbo,
Cleghorn Dave, independent, truffles,
just saying, huh, Unionguy,
Wickedguy, whoops, Cindy Lauper,
Darn Tootin from W Newton, Zimmer, Nick Reynolds,
Marie in the burg, parenthood, Fed up,
Loser, citizen, Funny,
Droopyballs, unbelievable, Bingo,
Sophisticated Thug, F-town, Never Again,
AAA, Captain, Bewildered Onlooker,
Jingles the clown, Observer, Paula,
Resident, toby, only in the burg,
American, No kidding, come on,
Want to know, Excallaber, REoL,
Cuckoos nest, Tax Payer, Real Deal,
Dr Evil, joker, Rebel,
Just me, Confused, Actually,
Billybob, Moe Moe, wrong again,
Hater, Seriously, wondering,
Donna, Real World, Interesting,
Fitch, digusted, Getty,
just thinking, Lisa Poirier, topspin,
Dave, just me, oh no,
Shaking my Head, your ole pal, here we go again,
Just Wondering, Justin Power, Cone Sucker,
Concerned Citizen, reply, oh brother,
Clueless, Flatlander, Marie H,
Hmmmm, fyi, Daisy,
Biker, like to know, Shannon,
Flat Stanley, guess what, Red Baron,
Senior Citizen, Real World, Really Rachel,
The truth, Renee, Chickpig,
Marine, FLRetiree, Anchor baby,
Stoner, Rollstone, Zero,
Genius, Tony Clifton, Crackers,
Pssst, yeah dude, Die Hard,
Devils Advocate, chuck Norris, justice,
Curious, Interesting, Larry the Liberal,
Fantasy

Leominster, MA

#55 Sep 2, 2013
The Imposter wrote:
If anyone has a better place for the reunion and a specific date feel free to post it here.\
Sorry I forgot to insert commas, here this list won't be as confusing:
Just Facts, Harry, The Norm,
Stamos , Nancy, Debbie,
Lynch, Say again, damned yankee,
Really, Poppycock, downtown,
Civil Servant Supporter, Jtn, Patriot, hello,
say what, Sonny, Frustrated, notice,
Justice Seeker, crocker, dammit, right on,
oh yeah, Bro, WTF, still hope,
trippy, Fizbo, Get it Straight, oh my,
your kidding, Luther Manning, Common Sense, Question,
You know who, Anonymous, Bruce W Marion,
The Insider, hehehe, Sad Reality,
Voter, karen from da burg, Linda,
Chuckling with Chuckles, wow, jimbo,
Cleghorn Dave, independent, truffles,
just saying, huh, Unionguy,
Wickedguy, whoops, Cindy Lauper,
Darn Tootin from W Newton, Zimmer, Nick Reynolds,
Marie in the burg, parenthood, Fed up,
Loser, citizen, Funny,
Droopyballs, unbelievable, Bingo,
Sophisticated Thug, F-town, Never Again,
AAA, Captain, Bewildered Onlooker,
Jingles the clown, Observer, Paula,
Resident, toby, only in the burg,
American, No kidding, come on,
Want to know, Excallaber, REoL,
Cuckoos nest, Tax Payer, Real Deal,
Dr Evil, joker, Rebel,
Just me, Confused, Actually,
Billybob, Moe Moe, wrong again,
Hater, Seriously, wondering,
Donna, Real World, Interesting,
Fitch, digusted, Getty,
just thinking, Lisa Poirier, topspin,
Dave, just me, oh no,
Shaking my Head, your ole pal, here we go again,
Just Wondering, Justin Power, Cone Sucker,
Concerned Citizen, reply, oh brother,
Clueless, Flatlander, Marie H,
Hmmmm, fyi, Daisy,
Biker, like to know, Shannon,
Flat Stanley, guess what, Red Baron,
Senior Citizen, Real World, Really Rachel,
The truth, Renee, Chickpig,
Marine, FLRetiree, Anchor baby,
Stoner, Rollstone, Zero,
Genius, Tony Clifton, Crackers,
Pssst, yeah dude, Die Hard,
Devils Advocate, chuck Norris, justice,
Curious, Interesting, Larry the Liberal,
What if all of the names you listed turned out to be you when you are off your meds. How bad would that freak you out??
The Imposter

Gardner, MA

#56 Sep 2, 2013
I would tell myself not to let those people bother me.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#57 Sep 2, 2013
Karen Buckley, Lunenburg, LOLbama, Sonny Brisebois
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#58 Sep 2, 2013
The Imposter wrote:
I would tell myself not to let those people bother me.
But they do bother you, Look at your self keeping a list
The Imposter

Gardner, MA

#59 Sep 2, 2013
They all love me, I keep stuffed animals with all their names on them. I talk to them everyday.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#60 Sep 2, 2013
The Imposter wrote:
We are going to have our 1st and hopefully annual reunion of the topix bloggers at the senior center.
This will be a great time and all past, current and new members are invited to attend.
I have compiled a list and if I missed someone feel free to add to it.
Just Facts Harry The Norm
Stamos Nancy Debbie
Lynch Say again damned yankee
Really Poppycock downtown
Civil Servant Supporter Jtn Patriot hello
say what Sonny Frustrated notice
Justice Seeker crocker dammit right on
oh yeah Bro WTF still hope
trippy Fizbo Get it Straight oh my
your kidding Luther Manning Common Sense Question
You know who Anonymous Bruce W Marion
The Insider hehehe Sad Reality
Voter karen from da burg Linda
Chuckling with Chuckles wow jimbo
Cleghorn Dave independent truffles
just saying huh Unionguy
Wickedguy whoops Cindy Lauper
Darn Tootin from W Newton Zimmer Nick Reynolds
Marie in the burg parenthood Fed up
Loser citizen Funny
Droopyballs unbelievable Bingo
Sophisticated Thug F-town Never Again
AAA Captain Bewildered Onlooker
Jingles the clown Observer Paula
Resident toby only in the burg
American No kidding come on
Want to know Excallaber REoL
Cuckoos nest Tax Payer Real Deal
Dr Evil joker Rebel
Just me Confused Actually
Billybob Moe Moe wrong again
hater Seriously wondering
Donna Real World Interesting
fitch digusted Getty
just thinking Lisa Poirier topspin
Dave just me oh no
Shaking my Head your ole pal here we go again
Just Wondering Justin Power Cone Sucker
Concerned Citizen reply oh brother
Clueless Flatlander Marie H
Hmmmm fyi Daisy
Biker like to know Shannon
Flat Stanley guess what Red Baron
Senior Citizen Real World Really Rachel
The truth Renee Chickpig
Marine FLRetiree Anchor baby
Stoner Rollstone Zero
Genius Tony Clifton Crackers
Pssst yeah dude Die Hard
Devils Advocate chuck Norris justice
Curious Interesting Larry the Liberal
This is a bunch of bullshit. I labor all day on Labor Day and come home to see this? You have that lying POS just factless #1 on the list, Stamos is #4, and I'm #12? Fix that shit and put Stamos at #1. If 10 %er stays at 1% it's going to go all the way to his giant egotistical head and give him license to keep lying so much.

Stamos, you bring the potato salad!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#61 Sep 2, 2013
This is a bunch of bullshit. I labor all day on Labor Day and come home to see this? You have that lying POS just factless #1 on the list, Stamos is #4, and I'm #12? Fix that shit and put Stamos at #1. If 10 %er stays at 1% it's going to go all the way to his giant egotistical head and give him license to keep lying so much.

Stamos, you bring the potato salad!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#62 Sep 2, 2013
Where DID that Dr. Evil go? I miss him. He was one scary dude. I hope he's back in time for Halloween.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#63 Sep 2, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Like I said your have NO IDEA who I am!! Then tell me. I still waiting
YOU don't even know who you are. You stop using my name or there are going to be some serious consequences. Now cut it out quick, pal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 3 hr Watching 334
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 3 hr Clueless 17
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Wed BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Wed kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:47 am PST