Comments
41 - 54 of 54 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Try this one

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Chicky, it doesn't matter how many times it has been said on here, but he doesn't get it that the city listed is not necessarily where you are nor where you live even...
Apparently you're the one who cannot figure something out, check his reply, it IS one and the same!!!

Who is it that really "doesn't get it" here? It's you since I did peg him and you're here now trying to say it can't be done.

BTW, I'm not your one single cyber target obsession!!
Try this one

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Chickpig wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like we have a rocket surgeon here. You must be an expert on IP addresses.
BTW Douchenozzle, from Leominster, what's a "rocket surgeon"? Is there a course now at MWCC to become one?

Oh, that's right, you don't believe in Science, ahh now it makes sense!!!!!!!
Try this one

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

That's really funny

You judge the post that points out there is no such thing as a Rocket Surgeon as Nuts and clueless, you judge the post that actually says Rocket Surgeon as Brilliant and Helpful!!!

Shows exactly how you rightwing nutjob extremist think, or I should say, do not think!

Proves you're all nothing but misinformed, ignorant, loud mouths, confused and unthinking idiots, way to go nutjobs!!!!!!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

Try this one wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Douchenozzle, from Leominster, what's a "rocket surgeon"? Is there a course now at MWCC to become one?
Oh, that's right, you don't believe in Science, ahh now it makes sense!!!!!!!
Stop calling me 'Douchenozzle' I prefer 'Chickpig'. I put those two together after being called them both many times. I'm so witty.

There may be a course MWCC but I doubt it's free so you are out of the running.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Try this one wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Douchenozzle, from Leominster, what's a "rocket surgeon"? Is there a course now at MWCC to become one?
Oh, that's right, you don't believe in Science, ahh now it makes sense!!!!!!!
Could you possibly be so obtuse that you didn't get it? I'm afraid maybe you are.
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Chickpig wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly be so obtuse that you didn't get it? I'm afraid maybe you are.
My guess is you are right...
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Try this one wrote:
That's really funny
You judge the post that points out there is no such thing as a Rocket Surgeon as Nuts and clueless, you judge the post that actually says Rocket Surgeon as Brilliant and Helpful!!!
Shows exactly how you rightwing nutjob extremist think, or I should say, do not think!
Proves you're all nothing but misinformed, ignorant, loud mouths, confused and unthinking idiots, way to go nutjobs!!!!!!
Here's an original thought. Do a search on "Rocket surgeon". Your picture might be posted there.
Try this one

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Chickpig wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly be so obtuse that you didn't get it? I'm afraid maybe you are.
Oh yeah that's it, I didn't get it!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaa, Douchenozzle!

There isn't, cause, it isn't, and you didn't try to make a funny, you're a joke!

But it was "Brilliant"!!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Try this one wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah that's it, I didn't get it!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaa, Douchenozzle!
There isn't, cause, it isn't, and you didn't try to make a funny, you're a joke!
But it was "Brilliant"!!
I don't even know what a 'Douchnozzle' is but I can tell you have become quite intimate with them. Life is to short to be as angry as you. You have no sense of humor. Lighten up.
Try this one

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chickpig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know what a 'Douchnozzle' is but I can tell you have become quite intimate with them. Life is to short to be as angry as you. You have no sense of humor. Lighten up.
Unthinking inanimate object, you know, like a D~i~l~d~o, naturally I thought of you.
From the wings

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Official Urban Dictionary
Rocket Surgeon
Someone with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon", this phrase describes a person that is neither. The subject also frequently has an overinflated sense of self worth, flaunting his acheivments and trying to insult other people's intelligence whenever he or she feels dumb.

The phrase also implies that the person is dumb enough to try cutting open a rocket, or perform some other action that would get them "Darwined".

The phrase is best used in the presence of said person, especially when you know it will take them several seconds to realize they've just been zinged. This is often heard amongst tech-support agents.
I just got off the phone with some Rocket Surgeon who was cussing me out because he couldn't figure out how to open the battery door on his camera, and kept telling me all about his MCSE and his PhD.

I would say you hit the nail on the head.
H Mo

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Try this one wrote:
<quoted text>
Unthinking inanimate object, you know, like a D~i~l~d~o, naturally I thought of you.
You've hot a thing got phallic symbols, don't you Sonny? Still collecting welfare and eating catfood you poor SOB?
Try this one

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

H Mo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've hot a thing got phallic symbols, don't you Sonny? Still collecting welfare and eating catfood you poor SOB?
How about, hmmm is chickensh*tpig and Douchenozzle, and H Mo is Just Facts.

How's that for Rocket Surgeon work!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Try this one wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, hmmm is chickensh*tpig and Douchenozzle, and H Mo is Just Facts.
How's that for Rocket Surgeon work!
You're a really angry person, aren't you? What in the world happened toyou in your childhood? Did you dad walk out? Your mom's boyfriend touch you? Jesus, you really should seek professional help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 9 min Mr greenjeans 20
a holes Thu Esteban Ortega 2
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Wed Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Wed Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 22 John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••