Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

And further more, they are all coming out of the wood work. No more anonymous here on Topix. Go to Erics' exploitation blog on https://www.facebook.com/groups/2511551985/

People are just coming out as I thought would happen. You go guys expose yourself to Fitchburg. There they are! You can tell through the likes and certain bloggers who are involved out here.

There are fans of his photography as Eric is misleading them through his mud. Then there are those who give more insight. These people all link together. You are exposing yourselves.

All the filthy gay jokes, the harassment, the stalking and threats out here. The comforts of being able to commit all these attributes in an anonymous thread!

I have exposed these people and their wheels are rolling. They cannot back peddle. I guess this is what you meant Eric when you stated, " BE careful who you step on, you might anger the wrong person."

You are living up to your threats? It is ironic as you are utilizing the same thread to chastise me for talking politics on. Free speech? Is this why you all hide behind anonymous names threatening me? Is this why you all hide behind these fake names so you can harass and stalk me?

Eric, you opened up a can of worms as you just posted on that site. You are misusing that site for revenge. As the consensus has been "just block the person" whom you are speaking of but your real purpose is easily seen by people who can think for themselves!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

You are starting to get it chicken lips. Many residents have lived in the city and raised famalies in Fitchburg their entire lives. Then trash moves in and bring their garbage with them. Nobody likes it. Do you honestly believe you operate on a higher intellect level than me?

You claim this Eric opened a can of worms. Well I can guess what worm popped out of it.

Tell me something and be honest. When you get intimate with your lover is it like trying to shoot pool with a soggy piece of spaghetti?

You have lived in the city for a short time and believe you should be Mayor! Wake up Princess Buttercup that's just a dream. Grow up and get a job.

Does your mom yell down the basement stairs and say 'Kevin what's all the racket down there????' and you respond.... Bock Bock Oink.
Stamos patrolling

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Chickpig wrote:
You are starting to get it chicken lips. Many residents have lived in the city and raised famalies in Fitchburg their entire lives. Then trash moves in and bring their garbage with them. Nobody likes it. Do you honestly believe you operate on a higher intellect level than me?
You claim this Eric opened a can of worms. Well I can guess what worm popped out of it.
Tell me something and be honest. When you get intimate with your lover is it like trying to shoot pool with a soggy piece of spaghetti?
You have lived in the city for a short time and believe you should be Mayor! Wake up Princess Buttercup that's just a dream. Grow up and get a job.
Does your mom yell down the basement stairs and say 'Kevin what's all the racket down there????' and you respond.... Bock Bock Oink.
You are disgusting. What principles do you live by if ANY??

It is obvious that Fitchburg is a complete mess politically, economically ect... This is not my doing. It has been ongoing for years and no one is exempt to drug abuse as many life long citizens have lost family members to this awful drug.

You like to pick and choose. You really think I ran for Mayor for my aspirations? I see and respect the people both lifelong citizens and new citizens.

So, you believe that Fitchburg should be divided between those that been here lifelong and everyone else?

And fully understand that only 12 % of the registered voters vote. You are lost in a fantasy land that doesn't exist not me. I know what is fair, equal, honest and righteous. Now you may attempt to bend those definitions to fit your thoughts.

I am sick and tired as are 90% of Fitchburg. The other 10% are content as most of this group do not even drive through downtown Fitchburg. It is like Wong, deny the reality and facts which residents experience and they may even begin to deny the reality and join her.

A man is to stand alone with his chin up. I am not a follower as it is obvious through your own admission that you are a follower. Only you can change that fact and to stand strong on your own.

Exposing corruption in Fitchburg has been hazardous but it has made a difference.

Now be honest, Is Fitchburg more corrupt than most cities in Massachusetts? I lived in Boston and there is a lot of corruption but it is a smaller percentage.

Today Mr. Bean stood up for the citizens of Fitchburg as he refused to allow mayor Wong to put the people of Fitchburg second to her resume!
NancyB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Kevin, there are 4,000 registered users on that Fitchburg site and many who are not registered but use and anjoy it. All of them, even if they don't still live here have friends and relatives who do. It looks like you ticked off all of them in just a couple of days. Real smart.. You are a real head case.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NancyB wrote:
Kevin, there are 4,000 registered users on that Fitchburg site and many who are not registered but use and anjoy it. All of them, even if they don't still live here have friends and relatives who do. It looks like you ticked off all of them in just a couple of days. Real smart.. You are a real head case.
All of them? How many? I am sure that everyone has their own vote to cast. Not all my family votes the same way that I do. I have Democrat friends, Republican and Independent.

This campaign is all about the reality and not who you know! Politics in Fitchburg have been electing the "who you know" for a long time with the same results.

I am on board with Mayor Wong on some issues and stances but now it seems like she is totally transfixed on her resume. What about the resume for Fitchburg and all its citizens??
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NancyB wrote:
I called someone on the fact that they were being a hypocrite, if this looses me votes then be it. I outlined the facts and the vultures came down with claws extended. They didn't want the facts as they were obviously pre-decided if you would in hating me.

You know what is even funnier? Check the "new friends" on their sites. Then tell me what you see!

Marie, why do you hate me? What have I said that you do not like personally? Seriously?

I have a feeling that you really do not believe that there is any corruption. For you, what is it? The Puerto rican citizens? Do you want them all out of Fitchburg? What about poor people? Are they bad too? I have a feeling that you would support a pedophile as long as they were of the upper class and have lived in Fitchburg forever.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Where are all the harassing people, where did you go? Wow, this is like a disappearing act out here.

I must of nailed this one. I was able to confirm three bloggers out here and all three have disappeared from the airwaves.

Maybe I should be a detective, huh? I missed my calling it seems. It is so peaceful out here now.

Some, where so obviously waiting in the nest to attack me. You have been so obvious.

Colorado, Maine, Las Vegas, New Jersey and Florida, everyone of you came out.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

You're delusional
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I don’t think Lynch gets it. In this era the city needs to bank as much money as it can so there will be enough for the next generation. We are the ones that have to take the hit because our past leaders from 10, 20 and even 50 years never did anything to save money. WE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO TAKE THE HIT.

Lynch needs to start thinking about 10-20 years from now. Don’t think about tomorrow, next year or even 2-3 years from now. Remember we are the ones that have to take the hit and pay for our past leaders mistakes.

Again this is part of the “crab mentality” that Lynch has. This term is broadly associated with short-sighted, non-constructive thinking rather than a unified, long-term, constructive mentality.

Lynch needs to overcome temptation and instant gratification. This can be seen in the popular “Marshmallow test”. Sure it is easy to have the marshmallow now (otherwise spend money now) instead of holding on to it (saving money) and actually getting more later on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sorry Lynch you cannot “have it now”. A strong leader knows this and will not give in to citizens that cannot see the big picture.

The problem with Lynch is he can restrain himself and would not have any discipline when it comes to the budget. He wants it now or even a few years from now but he cannot wait 20 years from now. Why 20 years? Because our expenses have been adding up longer than 20 years ago since the 60’s and 70’s and no Mayor did anything about it until now and she has to keep doing it for a long time.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Mr Lynch

Here is one small question OK

How many names do you use on these topic? Just in this one I count YOU have used TWO different names and writing 5 out of 7 posts.

WHY?????
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them? How many? I am sure that everyone has their own vote to cast. Not all my family votes the same way that I do. I have Democrat friends, Republican and Independent.
This campaign is all about the reality and not who you know! Politics in Fitchburg have been electing the "who you know" for a long time with the same results.
I am on board with Mayor Wong on some issues and stances but now it seems like she is totally transfixed on her resume. What about the resume for Fitchburg and all its citizens??
Well at least she has a resume. Do you want to put yours out for the public to see? I'd like to read it.(Go ahead and call me all kinds of insulting names. I've gotten used to it). Lay it out there snitch boy and don't say 'I'm a good listener!'. My dog is a good listener but I doubt she can run a city.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I almost had milk come out of my nose when I watched the FSU video of you. When asked about your qualifications you were like ummmm well I'm a good listener. Great, so we know you can hear what else........crickets.
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Don't forget about me. Little Jtn,yu out there gurl?
Cuckoos Nest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Im here
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
I don’t think Lynch gets it. In this era the city needs to bank as much money as it can so there will be enough for the next generation. We are the ones that have to take the hit because our past leaders from 10, 20 and even 50 years never did anything to save money. WE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO TAKE THE HIT.
Lynch needs to start thinking about 10-20 years from now. Don’t think about tomorrow, next year or even 2-3 years from now. Remember we are the ones that have to take the hit and pay for our past leaders mistakes.
Again this is part of the “crab mentality” that Lynch has. This term is broadly associated with short-sighted, non-constructive thinking rather than a unified, long-term, constructive mentality.
Lynch needs to overcome temptation and instant gratification. This can be seen in the popular “Marshmallow test”. Sure it is easy to have the marshmallow now (otherwise spend money now) instead of holding on to it (saving money) and actually getting more later on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sorry Lynch you cannot “have it now”. A strong leader knows this and will not give in to citizens that cannot see the big picture.
The problem with Lynch is he can restrain himself and would not have any discipline when it comes to the budget. He wants it now or even a few years from now but he cannot wait 20 years from now. Why 20 years? Because our expenses have been adding up longer than 20 years ago since the 60’s and 70’s and no Mayor did anything about it until now and she has to keep doing it for a long time.
So we inflate everyones salaries ? Is this how we do it? We allow everything to go to shit? So it cost more to repair because of neglect? This is good management?

Ya, this is the way successful businesses do it, huh?

Lets raise the salary of the mayor from $50,000 to $100,000. Lets give the fire Chief a $70,000 salary increase and the Chief. Lets pad everyones retirement.
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

woo hoo me too
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

im sill trolling too
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Lets have a party
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
So we inflate everyones salaries ? Is this how we do it? We allow everything to go to shit? So it cost more to repair because of neglect? This is good management?
Ya, this is the way successful businesses do it, huh?
Lets raise the salary of the mayor from $50,000 to $100,000. Lets give the fire Chief a $70,000 salary increase and the Chief. Lets pad everyones retirement.
I would rather pay for someone's inflated salary then for the welfare people and other people who don't want to get a job.(pointing at you).

How much did it cost the taxpayer's for your prison housing?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather pay for someone's inflated salary then for the welfare people and other people who don't want to get a job.(pointing at you).
How much did it cost the taxpayer's for your prison housing?
I sense some hostility from you tonight. What is wrong? Did I put you on the spot with questions that you were uncomfortable with answering?

This cannot be who I think it is, no way. But if it is it is an awesome cover, who would ever think? Talk about undercover work.

Lunenburg or Lancaster? Is this true? You really do not live in Fitchburg? Talk about non disclosure.Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 3 hr tim 19
a holes 8 hr Esteban Ortega 2
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... 21 hr Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 22 hr Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search