|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fishing but you already know the answer. What is it. I'll give you one guess and not multiple ones.
All Bullshit aside, do you have money? I am honestly writing a book and could use some resources. And a movie.
You're not going to write a book, let alone a movie. You can barely get off the couch. You couldn't even manage to go and knock on a few doors for your campaign. You are perhaps the laziest bastard in America.
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to write a book, let alone a movie. You can barely get off the couch. You couldn't even manage to go and knock on a few doors for your campaign. You are perhaps the laziest bastard in America.
no Jtn is
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more hate in your heart than anyone I ever known. What is your problem?
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more hate in your heart than anyone I ever known. What is your problem?
leave my sister Cheryl alone,she is sexually confused,oh my makeup is running
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

<quoted text>
I don't like people who slander and malign others unjustly. I don't like liars. I don't like like frauds. And I don't like obtuse, mindless violent thugs. You fit all of those categories. But on Wednesday morning, you'll be just another crank.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I find it interesting that after all of your threats, name calling and blatant anger that you spew you accuse anyone else of being hatefull.

Look at your history on these threads. You attack people and when they respond and make you look stupid (not very hard to do) you pull out the old why are you picking on me?

Now go ahead and try and insult me so we can all have a good laugh at your expense. Is it true the first time you were intimate with Gomez he said 'Wow those look like testicles, only smaller.'.
Haha

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Lynch is a piece of excrement.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Snitch boy wrote:
<quoted text>I find it interesting that after all of your threats, name calling and blatant anger that you spew you accuse anyone else of being hatefull.
Look at your history on these threads. You attack people and when they respond and make you look stupid (not very hard to do) you pull out the old why are you picking on me?
Now go ahead and try and insult me so we can all have a good laugh at your expense. Is it true the first time you were intimate with Gomez he said 'Wow those look like testicles, only smaller.'.
What is wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with me? You seem extra mad at me lately,why? I got real close to you,huh? Was it your boss or the Mayor who talked to you?LOL. Came close to loosing your job huh?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with me? You seem extra mad at me lately,why? I got real close to you,huh? Was it your boss or the Mayor who talked to you?LOL. Came close to loosing your job huh?
Nice try but bosses and the Mayor don't get involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE