I am in the process of writing a book on the GOBN within Fitchburg

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I am in the process of writing a book on the GOBN within Fitchburg. I am asking for any and all information that you may be able to offer concerning this group.

This network reaches out like an octopus into our court, police station, cityhall, all city boards, FSU, Unitil and many other departments within the city.

Corruption is their MO. They have interfered and violated Federal election law and many other laws. They work through intimidation utilizing the courts power.

As we all know other GOBN examples such as the Penn State saga. This network works hard to sweep everything under the rug and they will stop at nothing to exact revenge or criminal activity.

Such corrupt behavior often involves the improper use of massive amounts of the publics money. City officials will accommodate them in covering up corruption.

This book will not stop this network but it will make its existence aware to those who do not already know of its evil corrupt ways. And for the many who are well aware of its existence it will give them the safer feeling that yes their are others who know of their existence and we will expose them.

We have taken some very serious, death defying intimidation and some serious affects of this networks corrupt power. Yes they have affected us physically, mentally, financially and medically. They are extremely dangerous.

If we all work together on exposing them we can minimize their brutality concerning revengeful means that they will enact. They feel powerful and are in positions of power. We all must contact the Justice department to request their assistance.

Our city's health depends on exposing this network and on having the justice department to set up camp in this city. Reach out to the Justice Department for assistance.
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
We may also be putting together a movie to depict this GOBN within Fitchburg.

I am serious about writing this book and filming this movie.

Any one that wants to participate please contact me. Thankyou

Here are other links to movies that depicted some of the things that go on in Fitchburg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cop_Land

And this movies review http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118887/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall_ (TV_series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Real_American_... (TV_movie)
Melissa72

Hudson, MA

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Exposing the GOBN wrote:
We may also be putting together a movie to depict this GOBN within Fitchburg.
I am serious about writing this book and filming this movie.
Any one that wants to participate please contact me. Thankyou
Here are other links to movies that depicted some of the things that go on in Fitchburg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cop_Land
And this movies review http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118887/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall_ (TV_series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Real_American_... (TV_movie)
Oh good - a comedy set in Fitchburg! You can get Robin Williams to play Kevin Lynch.
Gino Bagajigaleone

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Lynchie Boy--

Any chance you may "defamate" any members of the network?

One more question for you--

When you are discussing the numerous plots and conspiracies against you at 3AM with your dog, does the dog suggest any alternatives for you to pursue?
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Melissa72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good - a comedy set in Fitchburg! You can get Robin Williams to play Kevin Lynch.

Robin Williams is a great idea. I thought of Matt Damon.
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Gino Bagajigaleone wrote:
Lynchie Boy--
When you are discussing the numerous plots and conspiracies against you at 3AM with your dog, does the dog suggest any alternatives for you to pursue?
They do enough of a great job portraying their own true behaviors.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#7 Oct 28, 2013
I thought they already did a movie about Lynch called One flew over the cuckoos nest?
Lee

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Exposing the GOBN wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin Williams is a great idea. I thought of Matt Damon.
Why Matt? Based on his performance in "Behind the Candelabra"?
Renee

Concord, MA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
You boys can spread your cheeks go me. Yummy
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Oct 28, 2013
Gino Bagajigaleone wrote:
Lynchie Boy--
Hey listen up I've got many degrees that I writing business plans for I wet to da college in the State PEn and I was cumma summa lardasses so i know what i'm talking bout, back off jack or I'm calling the FBI LAMO
So bringit I'll expose the netwrk, I know where the Underground Railroad is LAMO
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#11 Oct 29, 2013
Exposing the GOBN wrote:
I am in the process of writing a book on the GOBN within Fitchburg. I am asking for any and all information that you may be able to offer concerning this group.
This network reaches out like an octopus into our court, police station, cityhall, all city boards, FSU, Unitil and many other departments within the city.
Corruption is their MO. They have interfered and violated Federal election law and many other laws. They work through intimidation utilizing the courts power.
As we all know other GOBN examples such as the Penn State saga. This network works hard to sweep everything under the rug and they will stop at nothing to exact revenge or criminal activity.
Such corrupt behavior often involves the improper use of massive amounts of the publics money. City officials will accommodate them in covering up corruption.
This book will not stop this network but it will make its existence aware to those who do not already know of its evil corrupt ways. And for the many who are well aware of its existence it will give them the safer feeling that yes their are others who know of their existence and we will expose them.
We have taken some very serious, death defying intimidation and some serious affects of this networks corrupt power. Yes they have affected us physically, mentally, financially and medically. They are extremely dangerous.
If we all work together on exposing them we can minimize their brutality concerning revengeful means that they will enact. They feel powerful and are in positions of power. We all must contact the Justice department to request their assistance.
Our city's health depends on exposing this network and on having the justice department to set up camp in this city. Reach out to the Justice Department for assistance.
You'll never get beyond the first sentence. But if you ever did, the part where you allege that the RMV revoked your license in 2009 for an incident that happened in 2011 would confuse people. Hell, what am I talking about? Everything would confuse people. Because none of it would make sense.
Carpet

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Oct 29, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never get beyond the first sentence. But if you ever did, the part where you allege that the RMV revoked your license in 2009 for an incident that happened in 2011 would confuse people. Hell, what am I talking about? Everything would confuse people. Because none of it would make sense.
So what are your measurements beautiful, choke choke?? Are you in love with Kevin Lynch?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#13 Oct 29, 2013
Carpet wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are your measurements beautiful, choke choke?? Are you in love with Kevin Lynch?
Why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

And how did the RMV use your 2011 incident to revoke your license in 2009? Can you explain?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#14 Oct 29, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey listen up I've got many degrees that I writing business plans for I wet to da college in the State PEn and I was cumma summa lardasses so i know what i'm talking bout, back off jack or I'm calling the FBI LAMO
So bringit I'll expose the netwrk, I know where the Underground Railroad is LAMO
I overheard our locals at Market basket talking today about their school experience and one of them said:

"My girlfriend went to gyna colleges and she said her pabst beer was normal."

Gotta love that Fitchburg mentality and Lynch wonders why businesses leave.
Brother Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Oct 29, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?
And how did the RMV use your 2011 incident to revoke your license in 2009? Can you explain?
Listen to the CD of the hearing as they explicitly use the 2011 incident. I agree they should have to mention the topic at hand but it was dismissed.

Now you know that Dave was falsely arrested? So I do not understand your questions. Dave by the way never speaks out here. He was wronged seriously. He withdrew his criminal complaint with the option to resubmit.

So, what is your rate? Did the FPD pay you? You are not that good of an attorney to say the least.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Oct 29, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I overheard our locals at Market basket talking today about their school experience and one of them said:
"My girlfriend went to gyna colleges and she said her pabst beer was normal."
Gotta love that Fitchburg mentality and Lynch wonders why businesses leave.
Working stiff? What is your dog in this fight?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#17 Oct 29, 2013
Brother Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the CD of the hearing as they explicitly use the 2011 incident. I agree they should have to mention the topic at hand but it was dismissed.
Now you know that Dave was falsely arrested? So I do not understand your questions. Dave by the way never speaks out here. He was wronged seriously. He withdrew his criminal complaint with the option to resubmit.
So, what is your rate? Did the FPD pay you? You are not that good of an attorney to say the least.
Never worked for the FPD. But why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Oct 29, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never worked for the FPD. But why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?
You are fishing but you already know the answer. What is it. I'll give you one guess and not multiple ones.

All Bullshit aside, do you have money? I am honestly writing a book and could use some resources. And a movie.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#19 Oct 29, 2013
I don't know the answer. That's why I'm asking you. And the fact that you won't answer speaks volumes. Was it an outstanding warrant? Did he skip a court appearance? A payment for some civil judgement? Did he violate his probation? Maybe for the Springfield thing? What is the answer? If you can't answer, then it is apparent that yo have lied about every aspect of this incident.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#20 Oct 29, 2013
Brother Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you yourself have said that you have been without a license for four years. How does that a;low for your 2011 one man melt down and riot to be used as a reason for your LIFETIME license revocation?

Second, why was your friend held in the Worcester House for 30 days? What was the official reason? Probation violation? Failure to make payments of some kind? Did he skip a court date? Failure to complete a condition of his probation? What was the official reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 5 hr Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix 5 hr Tammy from concord 13
same old same old .... 6 hr simon says 1
Jtn please get off topix 7 hr Rihanna 8
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 19 hr Jtn 3
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? Wed Rihanna 3
Numbers of homeless increase in region Wed The Insider 13
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••