Notice

Gardner, MA

#43 Mar 7, 2013
You were told not to try this BS but, as usual, off goes the clown circus again...

"Very simple question, no not FEMA, no not, they can get them otherwise, not any other mis-direction BS"

Anybody can see right through your BS factless!!!!
Just Facts

United States

#44 Mar 7, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, really Factless! It's all hidden so we should all believe your fabricated scare tactics?
"He is also a member of Oath Keepers and various other local and national Conservative Patriotic groups"
Read all about these guys and their conspiracies.
Amazing, what planet do you live on numbnuts, you're getting crazier by the minute!!!!!
"when will some of you pay attention?"
NEVER, never you f-ing bozo! NEVER will we begin to believe your delusional BS fantasies!!!!!!
F-ING NEVER!!!!!!!!
I wasn't talking to you dumbass!! You said you were going to refrain from posting to my comments or communicating with me, so F off.
Just Facts

United States

#45 Mar 7, 2013
and in the news...

Our President is FINALLY trying a strategy that he has never tried before...actually acting like a human being and sitting down with republicans to address our nations issues....well what do you know.

It only took him 5 years to figure out he can't bully everyone into doing what he wants. Wow, what a smart guy! Can you imagine how long it would take him if the republicans had caved in again?

It will be interesting to see what transpires...I'm personally not holding out much hope that it is much more that another guise from our President, but maybe he is starting to figure out he can't be such a jackass.
Boris

Leominster, MA

#47 Mar 7, 2013
You two are a riot. I'm sure people are lining up to hang out with you and listen to your brilliant thoughts.

Which brings to mind the age old question, what came first the chicken or the 5k I was promised? Pay up.
Notice

Gardner, MA

#48 Mar 7, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you dumbass!! You said you were going to refrain from posting to my comments or communicating with me, so F off.
Of course, once you've been pinned to the corner and all your previous attempts at misdirection come back and slap you in the face like you always end up, it's whaa whaa whaaa

"Hitler youth private army"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahaahhaa

Yeah fine, I'll F-Off now!

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah a

Idiot!!
Just Facts

United States

#49 Mar 7, 2013
Boris wrote:
You two are a riot. I'm sure people are lining up to hang out with you and listen to your brilliant thoughts.
Which brings to mind the age old question, what came first the chicken or the 5k I was promised? Pay up.
Actually Boris, you are a riot asking for 5k from Lynch. Have you heard the term, "when hell freezes over"? You're a riot!!
Just Facts

United States

#50 Mar 8, 2013
Obama's Police force buying armored vehicles....hmmm

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0305...
Notice

Gardner, MA

#51 Mar 8, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Obama's Police force buying armored vehicles....hmmm
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0305...
OUR Department of Homeland Security!!!

If you have a problem with what they do, you could call them Bush's HOMELAND SECURITY Agency just as well as Obama's meathead!!!

The rest is simple conspiracy!!!

But hey, fine, we are fixing to invade YOU, we are going to deport YOU back to where your parents or their parents, came from. Including your Wife! Yep, Liberals are going to purge this country of stupid, conspiracy theorists, right wing extremists, Hate groups, PAtriot groups, all fundemental christains, all white people in fact except for Liberals and progressives, all of you nutjobs are going to be sent to an island, where you can all shoot each other to your hearts content!

So, buh by fkwad
Notice

Gardner, MA

#52 Mar 8, 2013
What an ignorant douche, given factual debunking of his conspiracy theories, marches on in douchenozzleland.

Have a great time marginalizing yourself and all breitbart/fauz snews hardliners as well as GOP moderates down the tubes you go!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahaahahhahaahhaahahhaahahahahh aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhaahahahahhahahahahaahhahhaha haaaa
Notice

Gardner, MA

#53 Mar 8, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR Department of Homeland Security!!!
If you have a problem with what they do, you could call them Bush's HOMELAND SECURITY Agency just as well as Obama's meathead!!!
The rest is simple conspiracy!!!
But hey, fine, we are fixing to invade YOU, we are going to deport YOU back to where your parents or their parents, came from. Including your Wife! Yep, Liberals are going to purge this country of stupid, conspiracy theorists, right wing extremists, Hate groups, PAtriot groups, all fundemental christains, all white people in fact except for Liberals and progressives, all of you nutjobs are going to be sent to an island, where you can all shoot each other to your hearts content!
So, buh by fkwad
To show you we care we're going to make your accomodations as close to what you're used to now as possible. To do that, after we get all you nutjobs there on the Island with all your Limbaughs, Hannitys and Freakshows, we're gonna build a bubble around it! That way the only things you'll ever hear is what gets said inside the bubble, just the way it is now and just the way you like it.

A true Island of mis-fits secure in the bubble of their choosing!!!

Ahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

You should look at it as an improvement since you've all fallen so far from grace you currently reside at the bottom of the Wine dark Sea.
Notice

Gardner, MA

#54 Mar 8, 2013
I got it!

"Survivor Nutjob"

Ahhhahahahahahahaha, TNT/Discovery and the History channel will all be fighting over the rights to it!
Great work

Leominster, MA

#55 Mar 8, 2013
Notice wrote:
I got it!
"Survivor Nutjob"
Ahhhahahahahahahaha, TNT/Discovery and the History channel will all be fighting over the rights to it!
Why aren't you out shoveling snow or is stupid shit the only thing you shovel? You are like a mini Lynch only without his good looks, moral character and high ethical standards.
Notice

Gardner, MA

#56 Mar 8, 2013
Great work wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you out shoveling snow or is stupid shit the only thing you shovel? You are like a mini Lynch only without his good looks, moral character and high ethical standards.
Stupid shitstain asks me why I am not out shoveling while he's not out shoveling.
Great work

Leominster, MA

#57 Mar 8, 2013
Because I'm already done for now. Down to the pavement peckerwood. You see my family does something foreign to you. We wake up have breakfast and then work together and have fun doing it.
Sonnys dead dad

West Roxbury, MA

#58 Mar 8, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid shitstain asks me why I am not out shoveling while he's not out shoveling.
How's your dead dad sonny? Did he ever diddle little boys when he was at the church?
Notice

Gardner, MA

#59 Mar 8, 2013
Great work wrote:
Because I'm already done for now. Down to the pavement peckerwood. You see my family does something foreign to you. We wake up have breakfast and then work together and have fun doing it.
Answers his own stupid question, I didn't ask you anything, accuses me and my family of not working cause, I guess I'm on the comment board, LIKE HIM, WTF is wrong with you??

STFU unless you have a shooting star event and have an actual relevant thing to say hmmm?
Notice

Gardner, MA

#61 Mar 27, 2013
Gee, it effects THEIR economy, now it's a problem!
"It's been about two weeks since Brian Beutler coined a helpful phrase: "sequestration NIMBYism." Republicans love the sequester policy they hated as recently as last month, and think it's terrific that these deep, mindless spending cuts have taken effect.

But they're not at all pleased about sequestration cuts that hurt their own constituents. As Brian explained two weeks ago, the across-the-board nature of the policy makes it nearly inevitable that lawmakers will see some consequences in their districts and states, "but when those consequences materialize, Republicans either blame the administration or plead for special treatment."

Jed Lewison explained this morning:

After years of doing nothing but talk about the need to cut spending, Republicans have finally started to get what they want -- and it turns out they don't like it. But instead of doing the obvious thing, which would be to change their position on austerity, they're simply issuing press releases and statements about how they don't like the cuts that are taking place in their own back yard.

The problem is that their solution -- to make the cuts in somebody else's back yard -- isn't really a solution. It's just political spin. There is no magic wand to make spending cuts be painless and for Republicans to pretend otherwise is transparently dishonest and defies common sense.

We've covered this a bit in recent weeks, but Republican criticism of sequestration cuts appears to be intensifying. Of particular interest at this point is which cuts, in particular, have become cause for alarm.

Is it concern over Head Start closings? Food-safety furloughs? Struggling Americans going without housing assistance? Setbacks for medical research into Alzheimer's disease and influenza? Layoffs at nuclear containment sites? Disruptions in the courts?

No, as is it turns out, the one issue that finally managed to capture Republicans' attention is ... airports.

----------

We learned last week that the FAA, left with no choice thanks to the sequester Republicans are so fond of, is closing many air traffic control facilities in April. GOP members of Congress are outraged.

Sequestration generally provides agencies little flexibility to determine what parts of their budgets to cut -- agencies with broad missions have to cut every program by the same percentage. But the majority of FAA's employees are air traffic controllers, and as a result, FAA has identified and announced its intent to close nearly 150 relatively low-volume towers to help meet its $600 million sequestration this fiscal year.

A group of Senate Democrats and Republicans led by Jerry Moran (R-KS) attempted to reverse the scheduled closures during the debate over funding the government, and make up the spending cuts with unobligated FAA capital funds, but their amendment did not receive a vote.

The effort reflects a pattern among lawmakers -- particularly GOP lawmakers -- to decry sequestration cuts in their own states and districts, but decline to support a sequestration replacement plan that includes higher revenue. Instead, they support keeping small airports in their jurisdictions open at the expense of financing improvements at higher-traffic airports.

A variety of far-right Republicans, many of whom demand deep and lasting spending cuts, are now demanding that sequestration cuts bypass their constituents.

In one especially amusing story, a Texas Republican whined that spending cuts under the sequester may -- wait for it -- hurt the economy.

As Greg Sargent recently put it, "Welcome to Sequestration Nation."

Note to Congress: it's a stupid policy doing real harm to real people. Just turn the darn thing off."
Steve Benen
Just Facts

United States

#62 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Sequestration Month!!!
Just Facts

United States

#63 Apr 2, 2013
We are now into April....

the sky is still above us

the Earth is still below us

the birds are coming out for Spring

the trees are budding

and Obama's bullshit was only that...bullshit

we have operating airports

our food inspectors are still inspecting food

the various sections in government are making apprpriate cuts like they should be

we knew Obama was lying
Devils Advocate

Gaithersburg, MD

#64 Apr 2, 2013
yeah, he was born in Hawaii!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 1 hr geral 15
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 2 hr kev lynch 64
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 4 hr Lee Roy 34
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Fri pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match