Happy Sequestration Day

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Facts

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
The game now is predictable. Democrats will try to make the sequestration cuts as painful as possible on the American people. They will stop spending in areas that will do maximum harm and inconvenience to the lifestyle of the American citizen. They want Americans to think any cuts in spending at all are too disruptive.

The president and Democrats do not have to do this. They could make reasonable cuts. But if they do they will show spending cuts are possible without major disruption, pain, and inconvenience. That would give away the game

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/01/hap...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2013
It is amazing to watch how barry and his minions have played all of this. If not so tragic it would almost be entertaining. Since the beginning of his campaign in 2007 it has all been about continually blaming somebody else. They've been planning this trajectory from the beginning. Purposely setting all the wheels in motion to achieve the predictable outcome while continually repeating the prophecy that the outcome will be somebody else's fault unless he is given even more of what he wants to accelerate the destruction. Brilliant if not for being so diabolical. Worse yet - so many can't or refuse to see it.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/com...

I thought I'd include this link because it's a concept republicans don't practice anymore. They used to, before their party was hijacked by extremists. Send this link to Boehner, and have him share it with is "minions."

Bohner's lack of lucidity may be the main thing standing in the way democracy.

Alcohol does make people incorrigible.
Notice

Gardner, MA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Gee look who's consistantly wrong and wrong again today!!!

In fact, it's REPUBLICANS who are trying to make everything as painful and unsuccessful every step of the way!

Truth is, if having a failing Government proves an ideological point for Republicans then those same people hoping for bad things should not in any way be responsible for those same things!!!

If someone did not believ in medicine, you would not want them to be your doctor would you!

Similiarly, people who don't believe in Government should not be also resposible for it's good performance, they would only sabotage as we see today!
Notice

Gardner, MA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
This ensuiung fall back into recession can be put right on Republicans shoulders thank you very little scumbags!
Notice

Gardner, MA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Welcome to the world of manufactured crisis!

None of it necessary, none if it productive none of it intended to help we the people in any way.

Debt crisis, fiscal cliff crisis, sequester, this is Tea Party Governence.

Wasting time, money, effort and distracting from all real world crisis.

Hope your happy purposefully causing pain for everybody!!
Yeah dude

Leominster, MA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Right on man fire everyone and raise taxes to pay yourself more. Sweet deal good work. Gotta go I think I just saw a pelican at my bird feeder. Has it escaped peoples minds that the first family costs taxpayers 1.6 billion a year?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Fire wong save on fortune cookies
Just Facts

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com /dictionary/compromise
I thought I'd include this link because it's a concept republicans don't practice anymore. They used to, before their party was hijacked by extremists. Send this link to Boehner, and have him share it with is "minions."
Bohner's lack of lucidity may be the main thing standing in the way democracy.
Alcohol does make people incorrigible.
Our President is the one that needs to learn the concept of compromise, but you useful idiots refuse to see anything that might contradict common sense.

I know you would like to rewrite history, but Republicans COMPROMISED back last year by allowing the debt ceiling to be raised. Republicans compromised just recently with the allowance on the increasing of taxes. They also compromised the need to reduce debt, which is our primary problem.

The only group refusing to compromise are Democrats, and they have a leader that has no clue about compromise, so expect it to get worse...its about time Republicans hold Obama accountable.
Boris

Leominster, MA

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Our President is the one that needs to learn the concept of compromise, but you useful idiots refuse to see anything that might contradict common sense.
I know you would like to rewrite history, but Republicans COMPROMISED back last year by allowing the debt ceiling to be raised. Republicans compromised just recently with the allowance on the increasing of taxes. They also compromised the need to reduce debt, which is our primary problem.
The only group refusing to compromise are Democrats, and they have a leader that has no clue about compromise, so expect it to get worse...its about time Republicans hold Obama accountable.
Good points. Hey what do tax cuts and 5k have in common? I've been promised both but still haven't received them!
Just Facts

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Well....lets see

The sky didn't fall...in fact, the sun and clouds and planets are all still there...wow

The government now has to actually do its job and figure out where to tighten their belts just like us...would you believe it?

Thank You Republicans for FINALLY doing what you should have already done...hold our President accountable for the deals he made instead of letting him constantly bully you!!
Say what

Leominster, MA

#13 Mar 4, 2013
I like how Govt employees cry there is no room for cuts when the Register of Deeds barely shows up for work and pulls in 90k and who knows what sort of back hand deals she has going.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Oh, and lets not forget that in the face of sequester, old horse face himself is writting out a check out (compliments of taxpayers) for Egypt in the amount of $190 million dollars, while Barry just blew another million dollars (compliment of the taxpayers)on golf lessons.

Not to mention that TIME ragazine just did an article on starving Americans. Children who can't concentrate on their schoolwork because their tummys are growling from lack of food. But we can send money to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the Palestinians, and pretty much every other country in the world. Washington has no sense of priorities at all. There should be NO foreign aid until it is agreed that there are no hungry people in America at all.
Notice

Boston, MA

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Well....lets see
The sky didn't fall...in fact, the sun and clouds and planets are all still there...wow
The government now has to actually do its job and figure out where to tighten their belts just like us...would you believe it?
Thank You Republicans for FINALLY doing what you should have already done...hold our President accountable for the deals he made instead of letting him constantly bully you!!
Genius still learning every day like a new born child, how things work!

Does the person layed off today have their world come to an end THAT DAY? Um, no.

Does the cumulative effect of around 750K lost jobs take effect the day the changes are announced? Um no.

Does all that eventually result in pain? Yes. Eventually result in damage to the overall economy? Yes. Will it specifically cause a return to recession, the bet is YES and "Thank You Republicans" for that insuing recession!

Go ahead, celebrate in the streets today cause YOU will be the cause of this.
Just Facts

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Oh, and lets not forget that in the face of sequester, old horse face himself is writting out a check out (compliments of taxpayers) for Egypt in the amount of $190 million dollars, while Barry just blew another million dollars (compliment of the taxpayers)on golf lessons.
Not to mention that TIME ragazine just did an article on starving Americans. Children who can't concentrate on their schoolwork because their tummys are growling from lack of food. But we can send money to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the Palestinians, and pretty much every other country in the world. Washington has no sense of priorities at all. There should be NO foreign aid until it is agreed that there are no hungry people in America at all.
I completely agree!!!
Just Facts

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the person layed off today have their world come to an end THAT DAY? Um, no.
Does the cumulative effect of around 750K lost jobs take effect the day the changes are announced? Um no.
Does all that eventually result in pain? Yes. Eventually result in damage to the overall economy? Yes. Will it specifically cause a return to recession, the bet is YES and "Thank You Republicans" for that insuing recession!
YES...YES...YES

Thank You Republicans for FINALLY MAKING OBAMA DO WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO!!!
Boris

Leominster, MA

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure? The Govt has been ran by the Dems for years which brings the question to everyones mind where's the 5k Lynch promised me?
Notice

Gardner, MA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
YES...YES...YES
Thank You Republicans for FINALLY MAKING OBAMA DO WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO!!!
Right so now it's time to completely FORGET what you started off with?

"Well....lets see

The sky didn't fall...in fact, the sun and clouds and planets are all still there...wow"

AND HOW WRONG IT WAS?!!??!!!?!

Tagging onto Stamos is going to cost you Factless!!!!!!! Just wait, it's only a matter of time!!!
Just Facts

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2013
I'm not concerned about what you or anyone else might think of me, and I agree with much of what Stamos says here. We are witnessing changes in our country that should never be...bigger and bigger government taking over more and more of our lives...takers taking more and more from the producers...a President and his cronies advocating for policies that have been proven time and time again do not work...blindness affecting too many of you that refuse to see what is happening...a general populace that chooses to believe Obamas words over his actions, and the only thing we can hope for is that the Republicans can continue to minimize the damage that our current President has determined he will do.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Are we supposed to shed a tear for the poor Battered Liberal Journalists and their new Syndrome? Let them get battered by thier own for telling the truth. They are the ones who chose to ignore the ambassador's death and the CIA heros who died protecting the ambassador. If they can ignore that to keep their abusive lover the Zero in the WH, then let them return for more battering and broken bones. What do you tell a reporter who has 2 black eyes and a set of bus sized tire marks on their back?? You tell them...They should have listened to the threats from Zero the first time.

Barry being owned by one of his own...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 6 min Jeff 46
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 6 hr kev lynch 339
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Wed BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Wed kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Dec 16 Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match