Snow's gone, removal deficits remain

Apr 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

SENTINEL & ENTERPRISE / BRETT CRAWFORD A plow clears Northfield Road in Lunenburg during a storm on March 19.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
doubt it

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

day fine for not shoveling the citys lots, sidewalks, and your own arn't enough? well heres an idea! stop wasting taxpayers money on stupid pigs who go around aresting small fries and fine people for sidewalks the city should be taking care of. this is such BS. fitchburg council and the city employees are just straight up out of control on hiding assets and pocketing money. oh well fitchburg DEAL! we have many out of work and they dont want to hire too many plowers they would have to pay! hopefully the state comes down on you pos for allowing such fraud to occur.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

doubt it wrote:
day fine for not shoveling the citys lots, sidewalks, and your own arn't enough? well heres an idea! stop wasting taxpayers money on stupid pigs who go around aresting small fries and fine people for sidewalks the city should be taking care of. this is such BS. fitchburg council and the city employees are just straight up out of control on hiding assets and pocketing money. oh well fitchburg DEAL! we have many out of work and they dont want to hire too many plowers they would have to pay! hopefully the state comes down on you pos for allowing such fraud to occur.
Put down the bag of cheese puffs, wipe the orange crumbs off your face and then go finish the paper route.
doubt it

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the bag of cheese puffs, wipe the orange crumbs off your face and then go finish the paper route.
stamos all you do is talk shit. tell me to put down cheese puffs, bitch i don;t even like cheese. second, im pretty sure you sit on your ass ALL day arguing with lynch day in and out on craigslist and topix about irrelevant shit NOBODY gives 2 shits about. so no sir, you...take your hand out of your pants...stop looking at teenies, and go lay that wife of yours before one of us ghetto boys does ;)
Cheryl44

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

doubt it wrote:
<quoted text> stamos all you do is talk shit. tell me to put down cheese puffs, bitch i don;t even like cheese. second, im pretty sure you sit on your ass ALL day arguing with lynch day in and out on craigslist and topix about irrelevant shit NOBODY gives 2 shits about. so no sir, you...take your hand out of your pants...stop looking at teenies, and go lay that wife of yours before one of us ghetto boys does ;)
Oh, Lynch. Please. Just stop. To quote the Bard, "Thou doth prosesteth too much." You LOOK like you like Cheese Puffs. And Cheese Doodles. And Ring Dings. BTW, that was a nice shot of your gut overhanging your pants in the 4th of July Parade.
Cheryl44

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

doubt it wrote:
<quoted text> stamos all you do is talk shit. tell me to put down cheese puffs, bitch i don;t even like cheese. second, im pretty sure you sit on your ass ALL day arguing with lynch day in and out on craigslist and topix about irrelevant shit NOBODY gives 2 shits about. so no sir, you...take your hand out of your pants...stop looking at teenies, and go lay that wife of yours before one of us ghetto boys does ;)
Although, Lynch, I do understand that it's tough to lose weight and get in shape for people in your situation (i.e., don't work, don't wanna work, have to watch out for the insurance company's private detective every time you leave 48 Cedar Street.),
Not normal

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm not sure who you are trying to reason with Cheryl. This is a person who attacks police is a glutton who likes dancing around with his boyfriend in rainbow t-shirts. You can't reason with these people. He thinks he should be Mayor, hell why stop there he should be President of the USA. Freakin weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••