Driving school owner facing sexual as...

Driving school owner facing sexual assault charges - Sentinel &...

There are 44 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Apr 13, 2009, titled Driving school owner facing sexual assault charges - Sentinel &.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The owner of A+ Driving School in Fitchburg is facing two counts of indecent assault and battery, according to Fitchburg Police Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Phil D

AOL

#43 Apr 18, 2009
Disgusted Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Marie,I didn't want to get into specifics on here but I did confront him on how he spoke to the class and my child. It did not take me long to realize I was speaking to someone very unprofessional who could have cared less since he had already got the payment for the class. I certainly never thought of these kinds of situations happening to her (the sexual assault)by what we saw because yes I would have pulled her immediatly. It is his overall way he presents himself which is very unprofessional. The session was for one month, 700.00 non refundable. Again him harming her physically never came to mind. It was just obvious the guy had a few screws loose and certainly wasn't a person I would want in her life long term, my daughter would share things he said which didnt seem exactly right for a teacher to speak to students that way. She finished the class which was mandated by law to get her license. But what a shady business he runs and it's all coming out now isn't it !!
We were sure to share our story with anyone we could who went elsewhere for their childs lessons. Hearing of these charges against him now it all comes to light for me, his characteristics, personality and conduct that I am not shocked at these disgusting charges that he was assaulting female students. My daughter heard of him being friendly to girls and treating them out for food, ice-cream, they never told her he touched them but his overall activity being chummy with his students seemed disgusting for a grown man to do this to young teenage girls.
The more people are writing about him, it comes out more what a disgusting man he is.
I am very lucky my daughter was not harmed, very sad that young girls signed up for driving class, and they got assaulted. They certainly didnt pay 700.00 and sign up to be taken advantage of.
Again, you spout off how it's a shame this and a shame that. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!
Neither do you.
Another person said this girl has a reputation. Is that a lie?
You are a piece of work.
Fair Play

Boston, MA

#44 Apr 20, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If he gets off yet again? Seems to me most of the people commenting here are ignorantly assuming he is has been charged guilty yet. If he has assaulted you or someone you know...don't you think you should come forward and notify the police??? Just because people think he looks like a "creeper" does not make him guilty. If you KNOW he is guilty and you are a victim, you owe it to yourself and the other victims to come forward.
"Just because people think that he looks like a creeper does not make him guilty".

This is very true. Just because someone looks repulsive and offensive; they are not automatically in the wrong.......
wondering

North Grafton, MA

#45 Apr 25, 2009
Fair Play wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just because people think that he looks like a creeper does not make him guilty".
This is very true. Just because someone looks repulsive and offensive; they are not automatically in the wrong.......
I meant that comment and as for Phil, the girl's reputation should have NOTHING to do with the charges. Again, if there is someone out there that KNOWS he is guilty, then you owe it to yourself and the victim to come forward to police. Hmmm..but so far it seems that no one else has come forward?
It Was A Accident

New York, NY

#46 Mar 30, 2014
Phil D wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you spout off how it's a shame this and a shame that. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!
Neither do you.
Another person said this girl has a reputation. Is that a lie?
You are a piece of work.
This girl does have a reputation as a serial rape reporter. She comes from a privileged background, her mother being a rags-to-riches story. The girl is an extremely flirtatious drunk (even at 18) who is very loose, and then wants to claim that she has no recollection of what she did. Thank God no male has done any jail time as a result of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 28 min Agent 44 Magnum 411
Lynch EPOCA Fraud Fri Marty kirkorian 2
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) Fri Mhmyah 40
Open letter to Sentinel and Enterprise Fri Pork City Lynch 50
Lynch has been found in Worcester Fri Frank Rizzo 3
fleitas will run on stickers in november (Sep '15) Mar 23 Pablo 13
News This show won't be a drag Mar 19 FSU 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance