Driving school owner facing sexual assault charges - Sentinel &...

The owner of A+ Driving School in Fitchburg is facing two counts of indecent assault and battery, according to Fitchburg Police Sgt. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Apr 13, 2009
uhh,,where is the friggin story???Is the address of the place all the info you could gather Sentinel??Sheesh!
que

Monponsett, MA

#2 Apr 13, 2009
Is this really true?
seriously

Worcester, MA

#3 Apr 13, 2009
Maybe you should read the article again and a little more carefully. IT DOES GIVE THE ADDRESS. PERHAPS YOU WERE A BIG HURRY TO WRITE A BLOG
unhappy burger

Concord, MA

#4 Apr 13, 2009
What happened?? Somebody flunked?? With the age group he is dealing with I would think that is more likely...the kids today (in general)have no respect for anyone and seek gratification without the work, now the very same system that was put in place to protect them is used and abused by them for revenge so who do you trust!!!???
seriously

Worcester, MA

#5 Apr 13, 2009
yOU NEED TO READ THE STORY MORE CAREFULLY. iT DOES GIVE THE ADDRESS. dON'T BE SO FAST TO JUMP THE GUN
ccccccc

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2009
chanel 7 was downtown friday night at 11 and did story but it never got into the paper til today. How's that?
Fitchburg Hottie

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Apr 13, 2009
I took lessons from this guy. His specialty was "parking"!
REoL

Worcester, MA

#8 Apr 13, 2009
Why is it always the driving instructors that wind up being the pervs?
a citizen

Concord, MA

#9 Apr 13, 2009
Channel 7 news trucks were downtown Fitchburg Friday night doing this story and it took this long for the Sentinel to pick this up?
joanne

Milton, MA

#10 Apr 13, 2009
yes its true...
Disgusted mother

AOL

#11 Apr 13, 2009
My daughter went through this driving school. Luckily he did not assault her because he would have been charged with this sooner than now. This is not shocking news to us or her. This guy is a disgusting creep and is very innapropriate in how he talks and acts towards the students.
Don't be quick to judge the girls are not telling the truth.
I guess your friendly job of hanging with the girls after school, taking them out for ice cream on your dime Mr. Maylin caught up with you.
Ice-Cream cone for a little touching didn't go over as well as you planned did it ?
Glad these young ladies had the courage to speak up and you will hopefully be charged as necessary so that you don't harm another young women again.
Your sick, your poor wife !
pos

AOL

#12 Apr 13, 2009
wow,,, is the the best the s & e could do? was it worth the headline?
John Q Public

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Apr 13, 2009
Gee Wizz, typical Gardner guy....have you ever been to that town.
Emily

Webster, MA

#14 Apr 13, 2009
Yeah. i had a driving retraining course the same freaking day he got arrested. we sat there for an hour. >< no one showed. ugh and he called me at like 745 in the am too on that day. so freaking creepy ><
The4ofus

Barre, MA

#15 Apr 13, 2009
Neather myself nor my family are shocked.. About time things again cought up to Mr.Maylin. their are alot more skelitons in this "mans" closit. The athotities should take a good hard look before he gets off yet again.

Worcester, MA

#16 Apr 14, 2009
seriously wrote:
Maybe you should read the article again and a little more carefully. IT DOES GIVE THE ADDRESS. PERHAPS YOU WERE A BIG HURRY TO WRITE A BLOG
hey moron,read my post, I DID say all that was mentioned was the address,,why dont you comprehend before you speak.
Marie P

Peabody, MA

#17 Apr 14, 2009
Then why did you allow to take lessons from him?? The first time she came home and said he was creepy and said/did things inappropriate, I would have pulled my kid from his school and/or went with her for her lesson...Thank God nothing happened to her..
Disgusted mother wrote:
My daughter went through this driving school. Luckily he did not assault her because he would have been charged with this sooner than now. This is not shocking news to us or her. This guy is a disgusting creep and is very innapropriate in how he talks and acts towards the students.
Don't be quick to judge the girls are not telling the truth.
I guess your friendly job of hanging with the girls after school, taking them out for ice cream on your dime Mr. Maylin caught up with you.
Ice-Cream cone for a little touching didn't go over as well as you planned did it ?
Glad these young ladies had the courage to speak up and you will hopefully be charged as necessary so that you don't harm another young women again.
Your sick, your poor wife !
Marie

Northampton, MA

#18 Apr 14, 2009
a citizen wrote:
Channel 7 news trucks were downtown Fitchburg Friday night doing this story and it took this long for the Sentinel to pick this up?
It was plastered all over the Boston news stations all weekend long. It is not unusual for the Sentinel to print local stories days after other news venues.
That said, the guy sounds like a pig that should be neutered.
concerned

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2009
So did he actually get arrested? Does anyone know.
I've met the guy and he is kind of creepy.
not surprised

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2009
unhappy burger wrote:
What happened?? Somebody flunked?? With the age group he is dealing with I would think that is more likely...the kids today (in general)have no respect for anyone and seek gratification without the work, now the very same system that was put in place to protect them is used and abused by them for revenge so who do you trust!!!???
I personally know "Mr." Maylin. Looks like a life surrounded by his military background, and having his head jammed up his ass finally caught up with him. I pray to God that his police friends cant get him off this time. Dont be so quick to judge the brave teenagers involved. Sometimes it is the "adult" in the situation causing the problems. Maybe you need to have more faith in the youth of today before you belittle them for telling the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 54 min Voter 69
davd gould 11 hr oahu 6
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 12 hr Tammy 37
This time I really mean it. Really. 14 hr Voters want to know 7
Interesting Facts About Mr Lynch 17 hr Insider Info 1
Current Fitchburg 21 hr The Real Story 8
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Oct 20 Jtn 32

Flood Warning for Worcester County was issued at October 23 at 7:59AM EDT

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating