Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Dear Annie: I am at my wits' end with a co-worker. Six of us work together as top aides to the head of our organization.
Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Funny too

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Pantyhose lover wrote:
For most of my childhood and all of my adult life, I have loved to wear pantyhose. My first orgasm was wearing nothing but a pair of blue all sheer pantyhose, I didn't even know what was happening, but knew it was good.
I wore my wife's pantyhose before we were married, and continued after. I always wanted to tell her, but was too scared. Finally I just did it, tear the bandage off type thing! I said I love to wear them and am going to, she was basically weirded out at first, but was instantly fine with it. Now I wear them around the house, and don't have to hide them. What a feeling! I truly think that all of the internet material helped me tell her, and helped her understand. I think in a way, it brought us closer. She knew it was a secret, and loved that I could bring it to her! I love her more than ever!
If any of you are in my boat, good luck!!
Your gay and your wife is banging your best friend.
Jenna

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

There is nothing wrong with what you wear or not want to wear . I am married and have been for a long time. My Husband wears body stockings heels and mini skirts. His mother left him when he was a kid all she left behind were a pair of pantyhose and a few knee highs for him i think it in some way in his mind connects him to his mom. He only does it when he is alone in the house. Many heart to heart talks we shared I told him he can wear them around me as long as in our bed room I wear them with heels. It is fine I know who he is and where his heart is at home. So I am fine with him connecting to his female side. I feel sad for him but it my job as his wife to be there for him. This is to all women out there just because your man \ husband likes women's things does not make him a gay man. I think if your married find out why he does what he does. Also what ever he does keep that between you and him. No one else should know from you. Now he can tell who he wants it is just not for me to do. Him and I make little jokes between us - I would say when he is cleaning on his day off is our maid there he would just laugh. I know it has brought us closer because he trust me with his inter being his true self. I respect and love him for that. I guess my message is this just love the person your with and don't worry about the small things in life. What I have learned from my husband is be true to yourself. I will always give him a soft place to land as he always does for me. I am blessed I have a real man who knows how to treat a women. He loves me keeps me safe and provides for me. Plus I have a bonus he is hot, I have seen him of and on in hose and heels he looks good in them. But he does what he does for his reason. I guess any one persons reason is theirs and it's a good one.

Jenna
edward

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gay. Have you come out to your family yet? Does your wife know you're gay?
it doesnt mean youre gay. Fool.
edward

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Funny too wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay and your wife is banging your best friend.
get a life and get yourself educated idiot.
Mr Guest

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>i doubt your straight honey
Haha, what a retard. As if proving his orientation to you is a priority.
civil servant supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Mr Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, what a retard. As if proving his orientation to you is a priority.
Doesn't matter, if you wear woman's clothing and you're a guy then you are definitely a homo. Are you a homo, Mr. Guest? Do you like it when your lips touch penis? What's wrong with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info