Woman's husband likes to wear pantyho...

Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 91 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 30, 2008, titled Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Dear Annie: I am at my wits' end with a co-worker. Six of us work together as top aides to the head of our organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Jenna

Katy, TX

#44 Mar 25, 2014
There is nothing wrong with what you wear or not want to wear . I am married and have been for a long time. My Husband wears body stockings heels and mini skirts. His mother left him when he was a kid all she left behind were a pair of pantyhose and a few knee highs for him i think it in some way in his mind connects him to his mom. He only does it when he is alone in the house. Many heart to heart talks we shared I told him he can wear them around me as long as in our bed room I wear them with heels. It is fine I know who he is and where his heart is at home. So I am fine with him connecting to his female side. I feel sad for him but it my job as his wife to be there for him. This is to all women out there just because your man \ husband likes women's things does not make him a gay man. I think if your married find out why he does what he does. Also what ever he does keep that between you and him. No one else should know from you. Now he can tell who he wants it is just not for me to do. Him and I make little jokes between us - I would say when he is cleaning on his day off is our maid there he would just laugh. I know it has brought us closer because he trust me with his inter being his true self. I respect and love him for that. I guess my message is this just love the person your with and don't worry about the small things in life. What I have learned from my husband is be true to yourself. I will always give him a soft place to land as he always does for me. I am blessed I have a real man who knows how to treat a women. He loves me keeps me safe and provides for me. Plus I have a bonus he is hot, I have seen him of and on in hose and heels he looks good in them. But he does what he does for his reason. I guess any one persons reason is theirs and it's a good one.

Jenna
edward

Sudbury, Canada

#45 Mar 28, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gay. Have you come out to your family yet? Does your wife know you're gay?
it doesnt mean youre gay. Fool.
edward

Sudbury, Canada

#46 Mar 28, 2014
Funny too wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay and your wife is banging your best friend.
get a life and get yourself educated idiot.
Mr Guest

Glen Burnie, MD

#47 Jun 19, 2014
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>i doubt your straight honey
Haha, what a retard. As if proving his orientation to you is a priority.
civil servant supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Jun 19, 2014
Mr Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, what a retard. As if proving his orientation to you is a priority.
Doesn't matter, if you wear woman's clothing and you're a guy then you are definitely a homo. Are you a homo, Mr. Guest? Do you like it when your lips touch penis? What's wrong with you?
Keeping an Open Mind

Detroit, MI

#49 Sep 26, 2014
civil servant supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, if you wear woman's clothing and you're a guy then you are definitely a homo. Are you a homo, Mr. Guest? Do you like it when your lips touch penis? What's wrong with you?
What morons! Obviously you homophones are beyond ignorant. Try just a little research online. It's been proven over and over again that over 90% of cross dressers are heterosexual. For you morons; A heterosexual is someone who is attracted to AND has sex with the opposite gender. I've been married over 20 years and have a wonderful marriage. My cross dressing has been going on since my sister dressed me in pantyhose and clothes, makeup, jewelry and she transformed me as a girl,,,,, completely. I think I was 8 or 9 years old. I felt different dressed. As an adult I realized I was getting in touch with my feminine side. I love it, especially pantyhose. My wife also knows I know what she goes through daily, just to get ready to go to work or go out for an evening. I appreciate what most women go through in that manner. Over the years I learned how to do makeup, pick the right clothes, walk in heels, and I can be very passable as a woman. Of course I only dress 2 or 3 times a month.The remainder, I'm 100% man. I know this much,,,,,,,, I can fool each and everyone of you too lazy to learn anything, close minded backwoods, inbred hicks!!! Oops! I just ran a pair of my sheer pantyhose. Oh well, i have plenty more.
kim cummings

United States

#50 Oct 7, 2014
Eventually, most places will accept men in nylons. At least if they are not soliciting. Gay marriage is going that way. But most men who wear nylons aren't gay.
kim cummings

United States

#51 Oct 7, 2014
I enjoy the look and feel of the compression of the support in the pantyhose.
kim cummings

United States

#52 Oct 7, 2014
I believe what anybody does behind closed doors is nobody's business but that person's.
kim cummings

United States

#53 Oct 7, 2014
At 6ft 6 inches I can't pass as a woman, but I still think my legs look long and attractive in pantyhose and high heels. My girlfiend is open and thinks it's fun,
kim cummings

United States

#54 Oct 7, 2014
Keeping an Open Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
What morons! Obviously you homophones are beyond ignorant. Try just a little research online. It's been proven over and over again that over 90% of cross dressers are heterosexual. For you morons; A heterosexual is someone who is attracted to AND has sex with the opposite gender. I've been married over 20 years and have a wonderful marriage. My cross dressing has been going on since my sister dressed me in pantyhose and clothes, makeup, jewelry and she transformed me as a girl,,,,, completely. I think I was 8 or 9 years old. I felt different dressed. As an adult I realized I was getting in touch with my feminine side. I love it, especially pantyhose. My wife also knows I know what she goes through daily, just to get ready to go to work or go out for an evening. I appreciate what most women go through in that manner. Over the years I learned how to do makeup, pick the right clothes, walk in heels, and I can be very passable as a woman. Of course I only dress 2 or 3 times a month.The remainder, I'm 100% man. I know this much,,,,,,,, I can fool each and everyone of you too lazy to learn anything, close minded backwoods, inbred hicks!!! Oops! I just ran a pair of my sheer pantyhose. Oh well, i have plenty more.
That is so great.Many women resent men who merely look more attractive than they do!
kim cummings

United States

#55 Oct 7, 2014
One thing to remember is: shave closely, apply lotion liberally, and get pedicures as well as wear gloves when putting on your pantyhose. The expensive pantyhose, 40.00 to 70.00 still run. At that price, and I think my legs are worth it I make sure I don't snag them. Imagine paying 250.00 for silk and cashmere pantyhose and getting only one days wear?
Donald

United States

#56 Oct 7, 2014
kim cummings wrote:
One thing to remember is: shave closely, apply lotion liberally, and get pedicures as well as wear gloves when putting on your pantyhose. The expensive pantyhose, 40.00 to 70.00 still run. At that price, and I think my legs are worth it I make sure I don't snag them. Imagine paying 250.00 for silk and cashmere pantyhose and getting only one days wear?
that's gay
Nylon guy

Chicago, IL

#57 Nov 23, 2014
It's not gay for a man to wear pantyhose. I have for more than 20 years. My wife makes me wear them and I love it. I have over a thousand pairs of my own. We buy them all the time. I wear them 24/7. I never take them off. I can't I feel naked without them. I'm addicted to them. We don't throw them out when they run. We decorate our house with them. We have them hung on the walls and hanging in the windows. She even makes crafts out of them. So to everybody. Wear and enjoy!!
pantyhoseman

Decatur, GA

#58 Jan 20, 2015
I wear pantyhose to! i don't care what anyone thinks !some people fear what they do not understand ! i do it for me and only me!
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#59 Jan 20, 2015
wateva floats your boat man
pantyhoseman

Decatur, GA

#60 Jan 20, 2015
to the people writing gay or hate messages remember you chose this thread you must be interested or you would not be hear!!!!!!
Binoculars are fun

Leominster, MA

#61 Jan 20, 2015
A little known practical use for pantyhose is they are great for catching bats. You put a cpl. rocks in them and toss them in the air at night if you see bats. They attack them and their claws get stuck in the pantyhose and they fall to the ground.
simon said

Bronx, NY

#62 Jan 22, 2015
Hose man wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you like the control top or do you wear your hose with a garter? Ever try the crothcless ones? Do you like the ones with the little line running up the back of the leg, those are so sexy.
Tommy copper .same idea but even tighter hold and lots of athletes wear them
Iwear

United States

#63 Jan 23, 2015
I'm a man and I wear pantyhose it's nothing new a lot of men wear pantyhose it's just people do not want to accept it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 5 hr Cover up begins 21
Another Monday Has Come And Gone 7 hr The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) May 18 Captain Crunch 428
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages