Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Sentinel & Enterprise

Dear Annie: I am at my wits' end with a co-worker. Six of us work together as top aides to the head of our organization. Full Story
Harold

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Dec 16, 2012
To the guy who likes to wear his wife's pantyhose...you're a homosexual. Nothing wrong with that. But do your wife a favor and end your marriage. Stop living a lie and stop destroying her life. Until you get your head around who and what you are you shouldn't bring the people around you down.
WhiteTrashKilla

Missoula, MT

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Harold all other people:
You are so ignorant, and so does to all other people who think they are gay just becaue they like to wear pantyhose, its called pantyhose fetish, you white trash, who doesnt have a proper education done and stuck in backside of mountain and all you guys can do the thing is drinking lots of beer and get drunk.. I bet you have some bimbo fake blond girl friend, who only attract to you just because you look like badass mountain cave man, but you know what?
People do more things in order to fire things up on the bed, guys with pantyhose fetish who loves ladies and can go for more than once , whereas few of those who likes pantyhose and wearing as well as other type of women's clothes, who already know they are gay because they attracted to guys,
But purely pantyhose fetish is not necessarily not all means of being gay. I hope enjoy your dead end white trash life
Dragan

Skopje, Macedonia

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
I enjoy wearing nylon's as well. Feel great.
Just in the winter time.
The pantyhose are great for warmth. I wear them every winter, min. 70 denier. Wearing pantyhose it's not fetish for me, simply i like to wear them.
Lisa w

Framingham, MA

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Pantyhose are out of fashion for me I don't shave my legs
Say what

Leominster, MA

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Unfortunately some men in Fitchburg wear pantyhose but only on their head when they are holding people up and stealing their money.
From CANADA

Moncton, Canada

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do. You're from Canada, not too bright.
Wow that's a smart comment... now we know who's the smarter one...
Deirdre

Palmetto, FL

#29 May 8, 2013
So many posts keep saying the men feel feminine in pantyhose. I want my boyfriend to feel masculine, that is what turns me on. Why do I have to deal with something that makes me sick because he wants to feel feminine. You are a man, act like one. BTW he also requires that I wear pantyhose EVERY time we have sex. It is degrading to me and it makes me feel not good enough naked.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#30 May 8, 2013
Deidre,

As a man who has worn women's clothes for most of his adult life, I can tell you that you don't understand us men who liek to feel "pretty". I do it because my wife has had numerous lovers, even while we're married, and I've used dressing as a woman to explore my bi-sexual, some would say homosexual, side. I've met many men who enjoy being with a cross dressing man. I know that I enjoy shopping at Victoria's Secret for panties that are MY size and not my wife's. I even get a brazillian every 2 months so that my thongs look good on me.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#31 May 8, 2013
I prefer jock straps
josdude

Pittsburgh, PA

#32 May 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Flies that ate Poop have been seasoned,,,also
PH man

Crandall, TX

#33 Aug 14, 2013
Wear pantyhose everyday and sleep in them. Wife likes it and I am straight as they come.
Debbie

Concord, MA

#34 Aug 15, 2013
PH man wrote:
Wear pantyhose everyday and sleep in them. Wife likes it and I am straight as they come.
i doubt your straight honey

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35 Aug 16, 2013
PH man wrote:
Sorry pal, your about a queer a a 3 dollar bill. Nice try though. Just embrace your homosexuality and get out of your sham of a marriage. I'm sure your wife has found a new guy to play with since you're too busy playing Barbie dress up.
Pantyhose guy

Crandall, TX

#36 Aug 22, 2013
I wear pantyhose 24/7 and like the way they feel.
I have read some of the comments saying guys are gay if they wear pantyhose, that is not true. I am married and straight as they come.
Angela

Framingham, MA

#37 Nov 25, 2013
Jtn wrote:
I prefer jock straps
love you Jtn, let's get together again soon,fee at Slatterys Wed eve? Meet me in the bathroom.
Karen

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Nov 25, 2013
I must admit it's my husband. By the way his name is Lynch
Lynch

Framingham, MA

#39 Nov 25, 2013
Is that you Angela? Smother me with your luscious panties.

Albuquerque, NM

#40 Dec 22, 2013
I tend to find the ignorant, homophobic comments surprisingly entertaining. Especially when you consider that tights were menswear long before they became exclusive to women. Just look at a photo of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Every last one of the men are wearing a wig with Capri pants and tights (gay?). Additionally, it wasn't until the 1940's that women wearing pants became socially acceptable, which apparently makes all women "gay" by ignorant standards. These are just a couple of things to consider the next time your "gay" gf/wife shows up wearing a t-shirt and her "boy short" panties underneath her jeans.
Bottom line, a guy wearing tights doesn't make him any more gay than the founding fathers or a woman who wears her man's boxers or shirts around the house.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Dec 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
I tend to find the ignorant, homophobic comments surprisingly entertaining. Especially when you consider that tights were menswear long before they became exclusive to women. Just look at a photo of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Every last one of the men are wearing a wig with Capri pants and tights (gay?). Additionally, it wasn't until the 1940's that women wearing pants became socially acceptable, which apparently makes all women "gay" by ignorant standards. These are just a couple of things to consider the next time your "gay" gf/wife shows up wearing a t-shirt and her "boy short" panties underneath her jeans.
Bottom line, a guy wearing tights doesn't make him any more gay than the founding fathers or a woman who wears her man's boxers or shirts around the house.
Listen sweety, if you want to wear women's panties and tights then enjoy yourself. But you're only fooling yourself if you think you wouldn't like the feeling of a man's tube steak sliding in your backside.

What's wrong, did daddy ok thug you enough as a child? Or perhaps he hugged you a bit too much along with your "uncle".
Pantyhose lover

Winnipeg, Canada

#42 Jan 11, 2014
For most of my childhood and all of my adult life, I have loved to wear pantyhose. My first orgasm was wearing nothing but a pair of blue all sheer pantyhose, I didn't even know what was happening, but knew it was good.

I wore my wife's pantyhose before we were married, and continued after. I always wanted to tell her, but was too scared. Finally I just did it, tear the bandage off type thing! I said I love to wear them and am going to, she was basically weirded out at first, but was instantly fine with it. Now I wear them around the house, and don't have to hide them. What a feeling! I truly think that all of the internet material helped me tell her, and helped her understand. I think in a way, it brought us closer. She knew it was a secret, and loved that I could bring it to her! I love her more than ever!

If any of you are in my boat, good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 6 min The Insider 26
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 11 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 15 hr pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 21 hr BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Dec 17 kev lynch 134

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:45 am PST