Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Dear Annie: I am at my wits' end with a co-worker. Six of us work together as top aides to the head of our organization.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pantyhose

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

I am a married man i am in no way gay or a cross dresser and I've been wearing pantyhose for years work in a factory all day and the hose make my legs and feet feel so much better don't think pantyhose should be just fore women i wish the packages would say for men and women.
Hose man

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

pantyhose wrote:
I am a married man i am in no way gay or a cross dresser and I've been wearing pantyhose for years work in a factory all day and the hose make my legs and feet feel so much better don't think pantyhose should be just fore women i wish the packages would say for men and women.
So, do you like the control top or do you wear your hose with a garter? Ever try the crothcless ones? Do you like the ones with the little line running up the back of the leg, those are so sexy.
christine

Andover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

who cares what people wear. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. let people wear what they want it is not hurting you! there is more important things to worry about. like why the red sox finally got rid of the childish, out-of-control manny!
Eric D Actor

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

pantyhose wrote:
and I take it your husband's cool with it?
The Burg

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

christine wrote:
who cares what people wear. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. let people wear what they want it is not hurting you! there is more important things to worry about. like why the red sox finally got rid of the childish, out-of-control manny!
Mind our own business??? He is the one who chose to post to a public forum his preference for wearing women's undergarments. If he didn't want people to comment on it he should have kept that little "secret" to himself.
Riley Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

haaaaaaaaaaaaagit
Sexie Sherri

Dover, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

I put on my sisters pantyhose when I was little and loved the way they felt on my legs and it gave me this sexy feminine feeling and that turned me on. So I started to wear her panties and bras with her pantyhose and tried on her garter belt with stockings matching bra & panties. I expermented wearingdress hi heels make up wigs and transforming myself into a female. I really got good at crossdressing so I decided after I got older I wanted to just be feminine and dress as a woman so I did and yes it turned me bisexual
Jenny

Dover, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

I don't know I think I was about 18 and most girls wore short tight dresses and pantyhose with hi heels. This was a real turn on for me. My girlfriend worked at this country club as a waitress after school. I would pick her up and take her to work and she would change into her cute little uniform. This was so sexy watching her and seeing her sexy panties through her pantyhose and her beautiful legs and she always wore hi heels. This one day I took her to school and we had a rain day and I didn't have to go to work. She left her work uniform in the car. I got this fetish thing about putting on her sexy little out fit. We sort of lived together and I went home that morning and took her uniform and put it on. I dressed up completely as her panties hose heels and this sexy short black skirt and white top. I couldn't beleive how sexie and feminine I felt dressed as a girl. I dressed up all day in all of her clothes and I loved it. Ever since that day every chance I got to dress up and pretend I was a girl I did. Then one day It was a saturday afternoon I took her to work, came back home and dressed up completely. I even painted my toes and finger nails, put on her make up and was really getting into being feminine and sexy when she walked through the door.Talk about being embarassed woow? She just kinda smiled and said she knew for a long time that I crossdressed and wore her clothes. From then on she made me wear her bras,panties and pantyhose all the time. When at home she made me dress up totally feminine with complete make up and a wig and she called me Jenny. One thing it did was really spiced up our sex life as I loved being all dressed up with her in bed as well as her being dressed up in sexy lingerie. We have been married 10 years and I'm still her girlfriend and husband. Hey if you have a woman who will let you do something kinky like this I say go for it
no way

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Sexie Sherri wrote:
I put on my sisters pantyhose when I was little and loved the way they felt on my legs and it gave me this **** feminine feeling and that turned me on. So I started to wear her panties and bras with her pantyhose and tried on her garter belt with stockings matching bra & panties. I expermented wearingdress hi heels make up wigs and transforming myself into a female. I really got good at crossdressing so I decided after I got older I wanted to just be feminine and dress as a woman so I did and yes it turned me bisexual
it didnt turn yoy bisexual, you were born that way and that is why you liked it
doug

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

I like wearing pantyhose they feel soft an sexy love weman in rhwm am rubing my leg agaist there lef while we both im them
Scott

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

I enjoy wearing nylon's as well. Feel great.
Just in the winter time.
Laughing

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Scott wrote:
I enjoy wearing nylon's as well. Feel great.
Just in the winter time.
Of course you do. You're from Canada, not too bright.
Gigi

Ambler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Male wearing as I'm writing wearing pantys & 2 pairs of pantyhose wife is ok with this we both love it
Sherri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Yes I love wearing pantyhose. They make my legs look so feminine and sexy and they feel so wonderful on my legs especially after I just shaved them. I was about 14 years old when I discovered how sexy and feminine I felt dressing up in my sisters clothes and make myself be a girl. the more I dressed the more I wanted to be a girl. never thinking that this would turn into a life long thing of crossdressing. It seemed the more I dressed the better I got at making myself really look like I was a girl. Now I dress full time and it feels so wonderful to go out in public dressed up so sexy with a short tight skirt with silky stockings and 5 inch heels. I'm bisexual but not really into men. I do love being treated as a lady though. I love it when a man opens a door for me. even woman comment on how I dress. They will say they wish they had the legs and figure to dress the way I do. As i said I'm not really into men although I've had sex with a few. My turn on is another sexy passable tranny like myself or a sexy shemale with real tits.
Marios

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Jenny wrote:
I don't know I think I was about 18 and most girls wore short tight dresses and pantyhose with hi heels. This was a real turn on for me. My girlfriend worked at this country club as a waitress after school. I would pick her up and take her to work and she would change into her cute little uniform. This was so sexy watching her and seeing her sexy panties through her pantyhose and her beautiful legs and she always wore hi heels. This one day I took her to school and we had a rain day and I didn't have to go to work. She left her work uniform in the car. I got this fetish thing about putting on her sexy little out fit. We sort of lived together and I went home that morning and took her uniform and put it on. I dressed up completely as her panties hose heels and this sexy short black skirt and white top. I couldn't beleive how sexie and feminine I felt dressed as a girl. I dressed up all day in all of her clothes and I loved it. Ever since that day every chance I got to dress up and pretend I was a girl I did. Then one day It was a saturday afternoon I took her to work, came back home and dressed up completely. I even painted my toes and finger nails, put on her make up and was really getting into being feminine and sexy when she walked through the door.Talk about being embarassed woow? She just kinda smiled and said she knew for a long time that I crossdressed and wore her clothes. From then on she made me wear her bras,panties and pantyhose all the time. When at home she made me dress up totally feminine with complete make up and a wig and she called me Jenny. One thing it did was really spiced up our sex life as I loved being all dressed up with her in bed as well as her being dressed up in sexy lingerie. We have been married 10 years and I'm still her girlfriend and husband. Hey if you have a woman who will let you do something kinky like this I say go for it
Dude, you are so lucky to have a girl like this in your life..! Not many women can be so understanding and supportive!
Mayhem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

I'm married, not gay! I love wearing thongs, just can't find were to put my balls!
Look closer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Mayhem wrote:
I'm married, not gay! I love wearing thongs, just can't find were to put my balls!
Trust me, you're gay. If you like putting on your wife's clothes you're gay. You know it. Admit it to your family and move on so they can get on with their lives. 5763
bill

Gray, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Maybe if more male celebraties showed that they enjoy wearing bras, panties, etc,then it would become ok fo men to wear women's clothes. Strange how it is ok for a woman to wear men's clothers!!!
Hmmmm

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

bill wrote:
Maybe if more male celebraties showed that they enjoy wearing bras, panties, etc,then it would become ok fo men to wear women's clothes. Strange how it is ok for a woman to wear men's clothers!!!
You're gay. Have you come out to your family yet? Does your wife know you're gay?
justin

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

The desire some men have to wear women's clothing is not the same as a desire to have intimate relation with another man. To describe the differences any further would require a more vulgar post. It may not appear ``manly'', but it's not gay.

JC Penny targeted control shaper panty hose are nice for RLS [restless leg syndrome] and the extra length on the leg portion of the panty helps hold guy parts in comfortably. For warmth in the winter- microfiber dance tights from bloch or danskin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••