Fitchburg's tax rate on the upswing

Oct 2, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 46

City councilors approved a 124 percent shift, raising the residential rate to $19.83 from $19.05 and the industrial and commercial rate to $26.32 from $25.36 at a special meeting Tuesday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Oct 2, 2013
This is all that this city council has done is higher taxes and fees.

How can anyone of them talk about encouraging businesses into Fitchburg?

Welcome to "Taxburg" where all taxes and fees are high. Are insurance rates are high also due to high crime rates that go un addressed.

Discouraging businesses is what we here in Taxburg stand strongly for, we are the land of Antonucci and Unitil also. Stay out as we spend a lot of time discouraging businesses and new residents to move into Fitchburg.
Citizen Taxpayer

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 2, 2013
FAT SLOB GET A JOB
YOUR MAMMA

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Oct 2, 2013
you family needs to gets jobs and work you are free loading bums
Want to Know

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Do your parents work?

Are your parents still drunkards?

Do you or your lazy parents collect money from the government?

What year did you last have a job?

Was your brother fired for stealing?

Was your brother fired for drinking on the job?

Did your brother stalk anyone while working?
Help

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Whats with all the new Ford Explorers at the new city hall? Did the city buy them?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#6 Oct 2, 2013
Help wrote:
Whats with all the new Ford Explorers at the new city hall? Did the city buy them?
No they were dropped from the sky by the Ford Explorer fairy. Tell me, did you eat alot of paint chips when you were a child?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#7 Oct 2, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
Welcome to "Taxburg" where all taxes and fees are high. Are insurance rates are high also due to high crime rates that go un addressed.
Discouraging businesses is what we here in Taxburg stand strongly for, we are the land of Antonucci and Unitil also. Stay out as we spend a lot of time discouraging businesses and new residents to move into Fitchburg.
Wow you should just stop posting. "Are insurance rates..." I can understand a missed letter here or there but to blow an entire word?
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#8 Oct 2, 2013
just spelling it like it sounds...

What would you do if you didn't know better?
Idea

Leominster, MA

#9 Oct 2, 2013
Have you ever considered that the city has to raise taxes to cover for your worthless criminal ass?
Red robin

Concord, MA

#10 Oct 2, 2013
Oh no I just bought a new house,I guess it's back to todo in Kansas
Answer the questio

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Want to Know wrote:
Do your parents work?
Are your parents still drunkards?
Do you or your lazy parents collect money from the government?
What year did you last have a job?
Was your brother fired for stealing?
Was your brother fired for drinking on the job?
Did your brother stalk anyone while working?
Must be in Leominster lookiing for illegal parking by off duty cops
Hostility

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Oct 2, 2013
Wow, all this hostility. Keith you do not live in Fitchburg. Debbie you do not live in Fitchburg.

So we have all these people commenting about taxes in Fitchburg when they do not even live in Fitchburg
Good news

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Oct 3, 2013
Hostility wrote:
Wow, all this hostility. Keith you do not live in Fitchburg. Debbie you do not live in Fitchburg.
So we have all these people commenting about taxes in Fitchburg when they do not even live in Fitchburg
At least Keith and Debbie never killed an unarmed guy in Boston and served time for murder. So they've got that going for them. That's a heckuva lot more than you can say convicted felon boy.

A convicted felon getting elected? Hahaha, the voters aren't that stupid.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Oct 3, 2013
i know who you are turn yourself in lamo!

the FBI knows who you are tell them and your job will be spared.

Investigations are going to get the corupt good ol boy network

tell me who you are I will sue you
Ass kissing patrol

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Good news wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Keith and Debbie never killed an unarmed guy in Boston and served time for murder. So they've got that going for them. That's a heckuva lot more than you can say convicted felon boy.
A convicted felon getting elected? Hahaha, the voters aren't that stupid.
Unfortunately a small percentage of registered voters vote. I run for office to encourage others to run. It has been the same ole here in Fitchburg.

We need a change or nothing will change again. I attempt to put the fire to their feet and I will continue.

You are corrupt, a real loser and a POS! There is a running bet on how long it will take your wife to divorce the POS she married!LMAO
Debbie

Concord, MA

#16 Oct 3, 2013
Stop it red bird,I'm Jim Crow isn't it fun yo be a slave to my job,happy April fools day fool
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Ass kissing patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately a small percentage of registered voters vote. I run for office to encourage others to run. It has been the same ole here in Fitchburg.
We need a change or nothing will change again. I attempt to put the fire to their feet and I will continue.
You are corrupt, a real loser and a POS! There is a running bet on how long it will take your wife to divorce the POS she married!LMAO
First of all most registered voters do vote. The majority of the city population is not registered and those people have no interest in the city.

The welfare population could care less about the city, they don't have to pay taxes.
Didn't your parents tell you to stay out of politics? get a real job.
Renee and Jtn

Concord, MA

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Now sponge daddy stop it
Inspector Lestrade

United States

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Hostility wrote:
And we have you commenting when you don't pay any taxes period. You don't pay property taxes b/c your poor parents own the house. You don't pay excise taxrs b/c you had your license revoked (and rightly so). You don't pay income taxes b/c you're on the SSDI Cuckoo check. Heck, if we can believe your constant palaver and perfidy about you not smoking and drinking (and I'm not sure on eiither count), you don't even pay cigarette or booze excise taxes. So who are you to talk you jerkoff?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#20 Oct 3, 2013
A little 411 Fitchburg isn't the only city where taxes increase. Hey, Halloween is this month! What are going to dress up as? Maybe a psychopathic maniac?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 16 hr Karen 99
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 21 hr Karen 43
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) Fri Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) Fri Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Fri Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Dec 25 BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 25 BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg