Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

It's natural for liberals to push for abortion instead of admitting their mistakes. For example the liberal agenda rewards these women who have multiple children out of wedlock with free housing, food, money and cell phones. It didn't take long for the welfare army to figure out that the more kids they popped out the more government money they would recieve. Just youtube some of these women with 15 children who expect us to pay for their kids.

This plan always backfires on the very greedy ones who get caught smoking crack in front of the kids and then the government takes these burdens of society and stops giving the mom checks for each baby.
Congressional Malfeasance

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Boss Ton wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this, it takes two and if the girl wasn't spreading her legs and the guy was able to control himself it would be a better situation.
Too bad there isn't a judge option for you're a classic braindead masshole!
Boss Ton

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Boss Ton

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Congressional Malfeasance wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there isn't a judge option for you're a classic braindead masshole!
You remind me of a guy I knew from Southie. Real punk with a big mouth. I think he served time for killing a helpless guy.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Boss Ton wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this, it takes two and if the girl wasn't spreading her legs and the guy was able to control himself it would be a better situation.
So you AZZZ -you are condoning rape (girls legs get spread) and you say like the GOP Teabaggers- that God intended this and NO Abortion!!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Dummy wrote:
It's natural for liberals to push for abortion instead of admitting their mistakes. For example the liberal agenda rewards these women who have multiple children out of wedlock with free housing, food, money and cell phones. It didn't take long for the welfare army to figure out that the more kids they popped out the more government money they would recieve. Just youtube some of these women with 15 children who expect us to pay for their kids.
This plan always backfires on the very greedy ones who get caught smoking crack in front of the kids and then the government takes these burdens of society and stops giving the mom checks for each baby.
Hey you Stupid Dummy Fascist Teabagger- there won't be as many welfare children born if you perverts suppoted Abortion!!

Start thinking for a change instead of being a Stupid Dummy for the rest of your life!!

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Boss Ton wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a guy I knew from Southie. Real punk with a big mouth. I think he served time for killing a helpless guy.
Oh and did you hear, I heard about this guy, raped women and children everywhere he went, killed them afterwords, moved onto another state, when on for years, he reminds me of you!
Boss Ton

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh and did you hear, I heard about this guy, raped women and children everywhere he went, killed them afterwords, moved onto another state, when on for years, he reminds me of you!
Interesting as I've never done what you speak of. And why did you get so defensive at what posted? Very telling indeed. Perhaps you're hiding something?

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Boss Ton wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting as I've never done what you speak of. And why did you get so defensive at what posted? Very telling indeed. Perhaps you're hiding something?
yeah of course, you don't get it huh?

It's intended to be as stupid as this post of yours...

"You remind me of a guy I knew from Southie. Real punk with a big mouth. I think he served time for killing a helpless guy."

What's interesting and telling is how f-ing stupid people like you can actually be!

I was mocking your stupid post numbnuts.
Boss Ton

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
yeah of course, you don't get it huh?
It's intended to be as stupid as this post of yours...
"You remind me of a guy I knew from Southie. Real punk with a big mouth. I think he served time for killing a helpless guy."
What's interesting and telling is how f-ing stupid people like you can actually be!
I was mocking your stupid post numbnuts.
You're an angry person. I hope the local police are aware of your anger issues. Something tells me they're aware of you and what you're capable of doing. Call it a hunch. Do you know this person from Southie described?

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Boss Ton wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an angry person. I hope the local police are aware of your anger issues. Something tells me they're aware of you and what you're capable of doing. Call it a hunch. Do you know this person from Southie described?
Yes numbnuts, yes I do know that person, he and I are best friends, cell mates in fact! Christ on a cracker are you f-ing stupid.

Something tells me, you have a pea for a brain.
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Boss Ton wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the white guys who don't understand the millions of women who are in relationships with fellas that culturally have a a little too much machismo and don't always take precautions nor take "no" for an answer. Nor do you understand the fact that no form of birth control is 100% reliable. A large percentage of abortions are married women whose birth control failed to prevent conception. Condoms break, too. You don't deserve to comment on this often heartbreaking, last recourse decision that only a woman can make. Do you really want to put a woman in jail for not bringing an unwanted child to term? Really? Would that relieve you of guilt? What happens when she can't provide for this child? How will you assuage your guilt about that? Oh, you don't care about the child after it is born because now it is a freeloader on Welfare? Nice. Which way do you want it?
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
NY strikes down DOMA and God strikes down NY.
Some fancy chit right there!
There will come a day
Fire and brimstone! God's coming and he's pissed! Look, pal, this is a Fitchburg forum - go preach in your own town.

If there really is a God who is watching every travesty and will exact revenge, then we are all screwed anyway. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone...and all that. Remember that before you judge others. There's 2 sides to every story.
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
NY strikes down DOMA and God strikes down NY.
Some fancy chit right there!
There will come a day
Why don't you go into meteorology and look for the biggest group of "sinners" and predict the weather. Is that how you explain Irene or Katrina? Or how Sandy hit New Jersey and really the whole east coast (not just NY).
Casper

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire and brimstone! God's coming and he's pissed! Look, pal, this is a Fitchburg forum - go preach in your own town.
If there really is a God who is watching every travesty and will exact revenge, then we are all screwed anyway. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone...and all that. Remember that before you judge others. There's 2 sides to every story.
Huh you obviously like killing babies and have probably clubbed a few baby seals in your time.
Casper

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

This abortion debate has been alive and well for years. I remember when Clinton was in office. An intern approached him one day with a concerned look on her face. When he asked what was wrong she said it's the Abortion Bill. He just laughed and replied 'relax honey I told you I'd pay for it'.
Casper

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Boy: Daddy has mommy ever had an abortion?

Father: I dont know son, why dont you go ask your sister.

Boy: But daddy I dont have a sister.
More Obstructionism

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Republicans are making extending the wealthy’s tax cuts and repealing the ACA their signature issue as a campaign strategy instead of passing the President’s jobs bills, or expediting the transportation bill to put 3 million Americans to work right away.

While the Republicanstrack record also reveals constant attacks on women rights. Check the record!
More Obstructionism

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps Republicans are not delusional, or deceitful, and instead of postulating what their particular dysfunction is, it is best to consult one of the world’s most acclaimed minds. Albert Einstein was not a psychologist, but he summed up the Republicans’ mental disorder with remarkable candor and clarity. He said, “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results,” and after 31 years of giving the wealthy tax breaks, Republicans still expect a different result than fewer jobs, greater deficits, and widening income inequality. It is true they are insane, delusional, and deceitful, but more than anything, they have demonstrated that they are hell-bent on destroying the economy, killing jobs, and anything to give the rich all the wealth this country has to offer and if it means a nation of peasants and an economy in distress, they will spend the remainder of the 112th Congress making it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE