Lynch for Governor of Massachusetts

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I have decided to begin a campaign for Governo of Massachusetts. I have done a lot of research and I have noticed that there is a lot of Corruption spreading across the state. We need jobs not more corruption.

It is time for real change.All donations to my campaign can be sent to Committee to elect Kevin Lynch at 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.
Lynch Mob

South Portland, ME

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to begin a campaign for Governo of Massachusetts. I have done a lot of research and I have noticed that there is a lot of Corruption spreading across the state. We need jobs not more corruption.
It is time for real change.All donations to my campaign can be sent to Committee to elect Kevin Lynch at 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.
I have few cans and a BOGO coupon for a Big Mac I'll have someone leave them on your door step.
Miss Jean

Claremont, NH

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Hey, Kevin what color is YOUR parachute?
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to begin a campaign for Governo of Massachusetts. I have done a lot of research and I have noticed that there is a lot of Corruption spreading across the state. We need jobs not more corruption.
It is time for real change.All donations to my campaign can be sent to Committee to elect Kevin Lynch at 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.
You are one crazy dude.. Do you honestly think people will not be exposing all the anger and hate you've been posting all over these forums to the voters? Man, you're nuts!
Gaetano Pistacchio

Concord, MA

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Uh, yet another "first" for Massachusets.

Lynch is the first convicted homicidal maniac and failed mayoral candidate to announce his candidacy for Governor.
Lynch for Governor

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Gaetano Pistacchio wrote:
Uh, yet another "first" for Massachusets.
Lynch is the first convicted homicidal maniac and failed mayoral candidate to announce his candidacy for Governor.
Let me ask; all of your little clique out here has me pegged as an ex-convict and as an ex-convict you have stated that this makes me an angry person, an evil person, a POS and so many more colorful words and labels.

So, let me ask, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? Why are you so Nasty? Again, WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? You state that I am a bad person because of my record from over 20 years ago. SO WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? PLEASE TELL ME!
Lynch for Governor

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Gaetano Pistacchio wrote:
Uh, yet another "first" for Massachusets.
Lynch is the first convicted homicidal maniac and failed mayoral candidate to announce his candidacy for Governor.
We need to take chances. We need to stop voting for who we think is going to wi or who is popular. You want real change, you vote for Lynch for Governor.

It is time that we make changes. I am brave enough to make them. If people do not like my stance concerning changing Union contracts then they can vote for the other guy.

My campaign will focus on job creation. We will speak up against the jelly fish/ Benadict Arnold Republicans! We will demand that they vote for Americans and to stop voting for the interests of the citizens of India and China over everyday Americans!

Our campaign will exclusively focus on Voter registrations.
Peaches

Leominster, MA

#8 Jul 11, 2012
WoofWoof I will contribute two milkbones and a tennis ball.
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#9 Jul 12, 2012
And I assume your first order of business if elected would to fire the president of Fitchburg State, the whole State Police and all the Corrections Officers in the state prison system?
Lynch for Governor

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
And I assume your first order of business if elected would to fire the president of Fitchburg State, the whole State Police and all the Corrections Officers in the state prison system?
No, you are wrong! I wouldn't do any of those things! I would call for a thorough investigation of Fitchburg State as it is a State University. I would suggest for the state to look into replacing the president with an outside of Fitchburg president.

I don't feel that the State Police are a problem. They are actually very professional. There are some real bad apples within the State police which I would always suggest for them to dismiss. But overall the State Police are very good. They have done a great job within Fitchburg by arresting individuals with guns and drugs. Without the State Police Fitchburg would be a total disaster zone.

I would however fire the Cheif at the FSU police as he is in charge and therefor responsible for the running of the entire force which has proven to be very inept and irresponsible. I will testify to this truth at length.

The Correctional officers are not bad neither for the most part. There are many bad apples that need to be dismissed from their jobs. I would however back another candidate for Sheriff in Worcester as Evanglitist is horrid and should be held accountable for what is happening at the Worcester house which is very close to gutanamo bay; actually gutanamo is run better with more respect for human rights!

There should be a complete/thorough investigation into the running and functions of the Worcester house as I strongly feel that there is human rights violations at that facility that need to be investigated.I would testify at length and I would provide thorough reviews of what I deem to be serious violations. I believe that we will finally see this Sheriff held accountable for what goes on at that facility.The treatment of detainees is Unconstitutional and I feel criminal in some respects. They tamper with mail, they have a sub-human mental health and health care, they seriously overcharge for canteen for personal profit through dividends.

See, you are bias in these regards as you feel that inmates should be beaten and treated like dogs which is what is happening over there. So Evangelitist is your man. He is a phony man!
Lynch for Governor

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Let me tell you about the FPD. I believed that there was more than 50% of officers that were in need to be held accountable and dismissed. Since this some of these officers have left and other law abiding ones have been brought in.

In stating this there is still a good number of unlawful police that should be let go for conduct unbecomming of an officer. There is still no responsible IA department. They still have that 6 inch thick glass seperating them from the public.

There still are problems at the FPD that I feel need to be addressed. I feel that the cheif is beginning to bring accountability to the FPD but has a long way to go. I strongly feel that he is well paid enough to work harder at fixing the FPD.

Fighting fire with fire has never worked. I feel that respectful behavior from the FPD will go much further than there now aggressive approach which is seen by everyone. In other words, you cannot fight violence with violence as it has never worked.

In New York the officers talk to the residents with respect which I feel has been proven to go much further than disrespect.
I like it

Leominster, MA

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to begin a campaign for Governo of Massachusetts. I have done a lot of research and I have noticed that there is a lot of Corruption spreading across the state. We need jobs not more corruption.
It is time for real change.All donations to my campaign can be sent to Committee to elect Kevin Lynch at 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.
It's a good Idea you could be the first"Governo" ever!
Really

Leominster, MA

#14 Jul 12, 2012
I've said this before....I sincerely hope your campain strategy is not limited to posting in anonymous forums. I will not wish you good luck, because all the luck in the world will not get you elected if this is your strategy. Oh, remember to remove your hat during the pledge of allegiance.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Lynch for Governor wrote:
Let me tell you about the FPD. I believed that there was more than 50% of officers that were in need to be held accountable and dismissed. Since this some of these officers have left and other law abiding ones have been brought in.
Another BOLD FACE LIE;

"They need to clean the slate and hire all ne officers if there is to be any "legal" law enforcement in Fitchburg. Corruption runs throughout the station."

"Everyone in the FPD is either corrupt or inept. They have a F--- it attitude. Maybe this total loss of morale comes from watching the Brass and other cliques within, corrupt the normal runnings of a police department.

Spend a day off walking down Main st. Walk around the police station as crime is rampart. They wouldn't even need to use a cruiser, they could walk and arrest!

They need to revamp the entire system at the FPD. Where have the crime solvers gone? They don't finger print murder scenes ! These murderors are still out there; they have killed already, they past that thresh hold.

It is so obvious to everyone that this department is inept. Nobody wants to deal with this police department. They are so rude and ignorant!! Can anyone even stop this attitude??"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2012
MORE PROOF OF A BOLD FACED LIE......

“My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract had nothing to do with the ability of our officers?" Lynch for Mayor
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Fire them all-
"Where is this former Police officer? Tell me where we can find a FPD cruiser??? This department is seriously inept!!!
I will go face to face with you over the facts!! There are 4 cruisers on duty! Most of the FPD is RUDE,Disrespectful to all citizens! They are seriously inept!
There is no way to solve this FPD issue in Fitchburg but to clean out the entire force! I will stand on the podium in front of Union members in Fitchburg! This force is INEPT! PERIOD! They endanger our lives!
If we cleared out the entire FPD and had feds come in till we replaced every single FP then Fitchburg will grow! Until then we are stuck in the mud with the deplorable force that we have protecting us!
Why don't wed conduct a test of how an officer approaches and treats civilians of Fitchburg. Lets go undercover and record their daily routine! I will volunteer!!
Do you think 63 minutes is ok for an arrival time on a cold night, a monday night in Fitchburg?? There must of been a total of ten people out in the entire Fitchburg!!
Fire them all as a matter of public safety!!! Fitchburg deserves better than the inept force that we have now!
Besides the Chief NONE of these FPD care about solving crimes!!!! Enough!! They all just want to PORTRAY that they are BIGSHOTS!! ENOUGH!!!!
The FPD budget is big enough for the city to hire a force of officers who actually want to work! The current force is a bunch of entitled thriving selfish rude and inept in their jobs!!
I live in Fitchburg and I can tell you for FACT, this force is seriously INEPT!!!!! This former PO should open his financials up for review!! I wonder if there is evidence of the norm for the bloated OT scam in these records?? Shame on all the crooks who STOLE, FUDGING STOLE, like slimey thieves out of the FPD budget for their own greedy criminal selves!!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Wow

Dracut, MA

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Stamos is just mopping the floor with Lynch. And all he has to do is use Lynch's own words against him.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Stamos wrote:
MORE PROOF OF A BOLD FACED LIE......
There are 4 cruisers on duty! Most of the FPD is RUDE,Disrespectful to all citizens! They are seriously inept!
There is no way to solve this FPD issue in Fitchburg but to clean out the entire force!
Do you think 63 minutes is ok for an arrival time on a cold night, a monday night in Fitchburg?? There must of been a total of ten people out in the entire Fitchburg!!
Fire them all as a matter of public safety!!! Fitchburg deserves better than the inept force that we have now!
Besides the Chief NONE of these FPD care about solving crimes!!!! Enough!! They all just want to PORTRAY that they are BIGSHOTS!! ENOUGH!!!!
The FPD budget is big enough for the city to hire a force of officers who actually want to work! The current force is a bunch of entitled thriving selfish rude and inept in their jobs!!
I live in Fitchburg and I can tell you for FACT, this force is seriously INEPT!!!!! This former PO should open his financials up for review!! I wonder if there is evidence of the norm for the bloated OT scam in these records?? Shame on all the crooks who STOLE, FUDGING STOLE, like slimey thieves out of the FPD budget for their own greedy criminal selves!!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Stamos, Stamos,Stamos. Things change Stamos. But I must point out that things were really bad at the FPD. There were officers getting kick backs from criminal organizations. There was one officer who stated "the entire administration has been using funds in this fashion for years".(paraphrasing).
They were reporting the 911s name and address over the police scanners in all criminals possession. There were 3-4 cars on a Friday and Saturday night to respond to the entire Fitchburg. The IA department was a sham. The police station in itself was and still is very unwelcomming to citizens.
The new officers that were coming in to the department were falling in line with their superiors. There were many other clear situations where respect for Fitchburg citizens was being laughed at.
Stamos, if 50% of any police department is either inept or corrupt and many of those are in the top tier then there is an obvious problem. The law abiding officers begin to fall into place under the corrupt ones as they do not want to cross the line.
We had and obviously still have a city council that uses a rubber stamp for the FPD as they fear crossing certain FPD members. So is there still issues within the fPD that need to be fixed? Absolutely YES!
At present, I feel that a lot has changed for the better within the FPD. There still are many issues to be confronted. The more that these issues are confronted the better the FPD.
There still are no cameras in the FPD cruisers. There still is no IA office. The police station remains unwelcomming with the 5 inch thick glass. There still are corrupt members that remain on the FPD as I am sure that they are now being closely watched.Protocols still lack behind those of other city departments.
There are more cruisers, there are new bikes, there are new officers. There are MORE officers. They have stopped listing the 911 callers name and address. There was another officer fired for conduct unbecomming of an officer.
And YES, there were MANY former FPD members writing negatives on this forum as they depicted the internal problems of a dysfunct department that was made to follow inept administration. Yes, there were investigations of the departments conduct which forced others to buckle down and to behave according to oath. Yes, there were many complaints concerning horrible arrival times!! Yes, there were many negative comments made in reference to the FPD being more corrupt than the criminals. I didn't make all these comments Stamos.
You just would rather ignore these serious situations and to cover things up and make them appear rosy. I did not and would not.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 12, 2012
Lynch for Governor wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't feel that the State Police are a problem. They are actually very professional.
ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE.....
Remember back then when you, darn and suicide sloppy were all having a big circle jerk together?

Corruption throughout-
"Kaddy should just cut to the chase and take over the police union president spot!
There is no difference from a mobster run criminal organization compared to the government and their hired Castapo.
The government runs all the states gambling and alcohol profits. The FPD and State police run the leg breaking portion of the mob.
There was dozens of witnesses to the 8 stateys who decided to drag and continously beat a guy on airport rd. Cowards!! Has anyone else noticed the stateys extremely simular dress code compared to the Castapo? Let me answer "exactly the same"! Right down to the haircuts!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

The Fitchburg Mafia-
"You think the FPD is raking it in? Check out the State police payroll! These 2500 troopers have recieved an average of $50,000 a year in OT per trooper! Some troopers have recieved over $120,000 in OT pay!
No wonder these guys conduct themselves like Mafia members! They have been skimming 100s of millions through OT during the past 3 years of this recession! LMFAO"

abuse of power inquiry-
"He might be innocent of this rape and he wasn't going for being charged with such a horrible crime. I would like to know more. It appears that these officers may have seriouysly provoked him.
People can be pushed to the limit by over eager disrespectful police. I don't know if this is the case here but we will need more info. The State police usually ditch all the evidence against them.
If I were to guess, they threw the guy into the wall and the kid reacted. This case sounds like a reaction to a physical move that the police made.
Something doesn't sound right here! The State Police has a extremely biased Internal affairs that will not cooperate with the public so my guess is this kid should just file a civil action suit if he was wronged immediately!
Skip the Internal Investigation as it is bogus in this department. I am curious now to learn more. This kid didn't just attack three inshape state troopers at this barracks.
This barracks is known for their disrespect,rudeness and abuse of power.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Lynch tells the truth

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE.....
Remember back then when you, darn and suicide sloppy were all having a big circle jerk together?
Corruption throughout-
"Kaddy should just cut to the chase and take over the police union president spot!
There is no difference from a mobster run criminal organization compared to the government and their hired Castapo.
The government runs all the states gambling and alcohol profits. The FPD and State police run the leg breaking portion of the mob.
There was dozens of witnesses to the 8 stateys who decided to drag and continously beat a guy on airport rd. Cowards!! Has anyone else noticed the stateys extremely simular dress code compared to the Castapo? Let me answer "exactly the same"! Right down to the haircuts!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
The Fitchburg Mafia-
"You think the FPD is raking it in? Check out the State police payroll! These 2500 troopers have recieved an average of $50,000 a year in OT per trooper! Some troopers have recieved over $120,000 in OT pay!
No wonder these guys conduct themselves like Mafia members! They have been skimming 100s of millions through OT during the past 3 years of this recession! LMFAO"
abuse of power inquiry-
"He might be innocent of this rape and he wasn't going for being charged with such a horrible crime. I would like to know more. It appears that these officers may have seriouysly provoked him.
People can be pushed to the limit by over eager disrespectful police. I don't know if this is the case here but we will need more info. The State police usually ditch all the evidence against them.
If I were to guess, they threw the guy into the wall and the kid reacted. This case sounds like a reaction to a physical move that the police made.
Something doesn't sound right here! The State Police has a extremely biased Internal affairs that will not cooperate with the public so my guess is this kid should just file a civil action suit if he was wronged immediately!
Skip the Internal Investigation as it is bogus in this department. I am curious now to learn more. This kid didn't just attack three inshape state troopers at this barracks.
This barracks is known for their disrespect,rudeness and abuse of power.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
So what is your point? Everyone knows that I stand by the fact that there is no just Internal Affairs within the state. Are you aware that they have deemed this state a "police state"?

Yes, the State Police overall are very professional but there are "rogue" members and the IA system is seriously flawed!

You never explain your side of the argument, why? Because you run away from the facts because they are proven facts so therefor you have no defense but to point a finger at the accusers character as being bad! LMAO!!!

You have ZERO Kahonaise to stand up to corruption!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Another BOLD FACE LIE!

Kevin from Fitchburg-

"You are wrong! The state police and the Fitchburg police investigate the Murders! And yes I strongly feel that the State Police in this area are inept also. A lot of the Murders committed in this area are not properly investigated! Sgt. Fossa has spoken on murder investigations as well as others! It is a joint effort!
It is true that the State police investigate also; they do a POOR job! Once again it is who you are that is murdered! They found the woman last year off of rt.2 in lancaster. She was a prostitute it was mentioned. The blue tarp that was around the body was left there, it is still there!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man pleads guilty to 1986 Sterling murder 14 min Justice for the Dead 1
Linda Swears retires 22 min The Insider 3
Best of luck Lynch in 2015 3 hr BillyBob 6
Hundreds Rally Against Proposed Natural Gas Pip... 4 hr Citizen X 5
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 18 hr lynch for mayor 102
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 21 hr Jtn 22
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Sat Karen 43

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:09 am PST