A look at local sidewalks in blizzard's aftermath

Feb 13, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 27

Many sidewalks throughout the region were coated with a slushy mix of snow and ice Tuesday, creating treacherous walking conditions for pedestrians.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don

Leominster, MA

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don,you will be happy to know that I shoveled the city's dumping of snow on my cleared sidewalk. Even better,you will be happy that I almost had a heart attack doing so. Yes, the rapid gush of sweat ran down my clamy white face as I got dizzy. You almost got rid of me!!
Still standing though no such luck! Well I hope your leg gets better, injured on the job?
No I don't feel happy. I feel bad for you for being so out of shape. Try exercise and a healthy diet. You are a drama queen who makes it seem like you are the only person who had to deal with the snow storm.

I also dislike that you wrote the Mayor to have YOUR sidewalk cleaned first even though there was a blizzard and the Governor declared a state of emergency. If you had any practical knoledge you would understand that clean up takes time. What about the people who work for the city digging out? Don't you think they get tired too? You did one sidewalk and almost passed out, they have miles of sidewalks to clean.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don,you will be happy to know that I shoveled the city's dumping of snow on my cleared sidewalk. Even better,you will be happy that I almost had a heart attack doing so. Yes, the rapid gush of sweat ran down my clamy white face as I got dizzy. You almost got rid of me!!
Still standing though no such luck! Well I hope your leg gets better, injured on the job?
A heart attack? WTF? You make it sound like you are 80 years old ! Get the frick out there and help those elderly shovel. A young guy like yourself being so out of shape ought to be ashamed of yourself ! Our elders are laughing at you!

Crap what is gonna happen when you are 80 years old?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't feel happy. I feel bad for you for being so out of shape. Try exercise and a healthy diet. You are a drama queen who makes it seem like you are the only person who had to deal with the snow storm.
I also dislike that you wrote the Mayor to have YOUR sidewalk cleaned first even though there was a blizzard and the Governor declared a state of emergency. If you had any practical knoledge you would understand that clean up takes time. What about the people who work for the city digging out? Don't you think they get tired too? You did one sidewalk and almost passed out, they have miles of sidewalks to clean.
I wrote the Mayor because we cleared the sidewalks beginning at 4am and continued every couple hrs till storm past. Then a plow came by and turned into in front of our house plowing snow on sidewalk and then pulled away from the curb. They may think they are funny but it filled my sidewalk that elderly citizens utilize. Plus after what the Mayor did to me before I felt that she was going to try to have us ticketed.

What she had done to me before is unethical. She is not a very trustworthy person. She back stabs. Especially with a Chinese heritage she should champion free speech rights but sheis the opposite! If you remember she attempted to have me unjustly jailed during the last campaign. This is a human rights violation and so ANTI American!!!

Lets make it clear, my family history entails service in every war that our country has been involved in,my family has been involved with many civil service jobs including police chiefs, Mayors and Senators. I am a liberal progressive Democrat who believes strongly in the freedom of speech.

The Mayor has done NOTHING for the citizens of Fitchburg but for making it TOUGHER on every citizen besides those she gives massive pay increases too!!!

The new city bylaw is already being improperly utilized! Look down John Fitch Highway in the residential area,no sidewalks cleared but they slam an 82 yr old citizen with a $200 ticket who has a 20' sidewalk?? Certain politically connected businesses are exempt?? BULL SHIT!!!!

You should stand for the citizens of Fitchburg and not just the connected and those that are fortunate enough to hold civil service jobs for the city and their friends and family which is again BULL SHIT!!!!
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets make it clear, my family history entails service in every war that our country has been involved in,my family has been involved with many civil service jobs including police chiefs, Mayors and Senators.
And Lynch himself served, too - in MCI Walpole.

Thank you for your service, Lynch.
lol

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote the Mayor because we cleared the sidewalks beginning at 4am and continued every couple hrs till storm past. Then a plow came by and turned into in front of our house plowing snow on sidewalk and then pulled away from the curb. They may think they are funny but it filled my sidewalk that elderly citizens utilize. Plus after what the Mayor did to me before I felt that she was going to try to have us ticketed.
What she had done to me before is unethical. She is not a very trustworthy person. She back stabs. Especially with a Chinese heritage she should champion free speech rights but sheis the opposite! If you remember she attempted to have me unjustly jailed during the last campaign. This is a human rights violation and so ANTI American!!!
Lets make it clear, my family history entails service in every war that our country has been involved in,my family has been involved with many civil service jobs including police chiefs, Mayors and Senators. I am a liberal progressive Democrat who believes strongly in the freedom of speech.
The Mayor has done NOTHING for the citizens of Fitchburg but for making it TOUGHER on every citizen besides those she gives massive pay increases too!!!
The new city bylaw is already being improperly utilized! Look down John Fitch Highway in the residential area,no sidewalks cleared but they slam an 82 yr old citizen with a $200 ticket who has a 20' sidewalk?? Certain politically connected businesses are exempt?? BULL SHIT!!!!
You should stand for the citizens of Fitchburg and not just the connected and those that are fortunate enough to hold civil service jobs for the city and their friends and family which is again BULL SHIT!!!!
You give yourself way too much credit. Mayor Wong could give two shits about you and your damn sidewalk! What, you think your sidewalk was the only one the plows put snow on? Try everywhere you paranoid moron! But you do make good entertainment!
McStupid

Leominster, MA

#27 Feb 16, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"chinese heritage"? She's an American you racist retard. So I suppose with Obamas Kenyan heritage he should be able to run marathons? You freakin idiot!
chuck norris

Gardner, MA

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Injured by chuck norris' s evil eye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 18 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 19 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 20 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Dec 23 Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match