Top cop's decision is questioned - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Fitchburg Police Chief Robert DeMoura said Friday he has appointed Lt. Peter Bergeron as the department's provisional deputy chief, a new position in the department.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 157 of157
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Batman and Robin

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jul 29, 2009
 
Whats the other picks like

A drunkard
A wominizer
A Whinner
A gambler
A malcontent

Good choice with the new position, good luck to the chief you'll need it with the nuts
Darn Tootin from W Newton

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jul 30, 2009
 
Batman and Robin wrote:
Whats the other picks like
A drunkard
A wominizer
A Whinner
A gambler
A malcontent
Good choice with the new position, good luck to the chief you'll need it with the nuts
This says alot about the high ranking cops in Fitchburg. It makes us all proud to know that a bunch fitting your description has been promoted to high levels in the force. The sad thing is that if you poked around in other police departments throughout our land; you would find a similiar mix in high levels.

Oh, the horror of it all.
Answers

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Aug 1, 2009
 
Darn tooten from West Newton it was great to meet you the other night, but you need to quit the chain smoking habit.

I left a card with the local AA meetings, help starts once you admitt you have a problem.
Batman and Robin

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Aug 13, 2009
 
Hic Hic wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this date,august13th it will all come out in court.Bye,bye Louney.
Okay what happened?
Civil Dispatchers union

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
May 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Central MA Chief wrote:
Great job of cleaning house at FPD, long overdue.
The patrol officers have always worked hard despite the evil empire, now maybe more will be accomplished with new leadership.
Only sorry the 3 heads were not fired!
I say bring back the civil dispatchers.
Unknown

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Apr 2, 2012
 
Oh ya. Cheater and lieer is being nice to the rat of the century. Evil just plan evil this man, beware!
Unknown

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Apr 2, 2012
 
Could not resist! The make believe bum is at it again! Wonder how many soles he will take to the grave? Probably none, He will rot in HELL alone for sure. Yippie!
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Why would he be taking the bottoms of shoes to the grave? Does he have a foot fetish?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Apr 4, 2012
 
Unknown wrote:
Oh ya. Cheater and lieer is being nice to the rat of the century. Evil just plan evil this man, beware!
Wow! Were you on the sauce while typing this? It's been almost 3 years now and you still haven't learned how to correctly spell the word "liar" nor even learned how to put together a coherent sentence. If your intent is to give us warning, then why not be more precise and stop making it sound like you're drowning in alcohol and grasping for your last breath.
You know who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Were you on the sauce while typing this? It's been almost 3 years now and you still haven't learned how to correctly spell the word "liar" nor even learned how to put together a coherent sentence. If your intent is to give us warning, then why not be more precise and stop making it sound like you're drowning in alcohol and grasping for your last breath.
Stamos,

Are you trying to tell us that officer Perry Pappas left that post? That would explain the incoherent rambling nature of the post, as well as the potential for being in an alcoholic funk while posting......you may have solved this one: PAPPAS!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Apr 4, 2012
 
I don't know if its him or not but if you or I were a cop it would be fairly easy to find if he was in Leesburg Florida at the time of that posting. Who in the hell would want to go to Leesburg Florida when there are just so many other better choices down there? Maybe you could work on your source and come up with an answer? Get on it right away please and let me know, OK!
Darns Mom

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Don't put Leesburg FL down!!! I have a lot of tricks, er, friends from Leesburg. I think Darn's daddy may be one of my friends from Leesburg. Let's just call him John. I'm knows many Johns during my career in the hospitality and recreation industry.

grace-O_Malley

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Aug 25, 2012
 
I agree with all you guys, but this is just typical Fitchburg cops and the corruption that has gone on for the past forty years or so. I am in my late fifties and was harrassed in the early eighties by Fitchburgs finest that were out of control, and it didn't matter until one day I walked into Chief Roddys office and told him I would hire a law firm, if it didn't stop! He knew who I was, who my family was, my grandfather had alot of money, and he knew I wasn't kidding! I took the harrassment for over three long years by some of the most rotten cops you guys have spoken about on this forum! Hollywood should really come here. They would never believe how rotten this town is! You can't believe that it just get worse with time!!! DeMoura needs to bring in someone who is not from Fitchburg, and it not part of the good ole boy net work. That is the only way to clean out Fitchburgs Police Dept. if it is ever possible!!! I laugh my ass off reading what you guys write, because you are so RIGHT!!! I saw it first hand for so many years how corrupt those cops were in Fitchburg. Especially back in the late 1970's and all through out the entire 1980's. The most evil police dept. in Massachusetts, that is why it got so out of control! It makes me sad to see they are all now getting their pensions and they shouldn't, they were so corrupt!!! Ya gotta laugh, or we would all be crying every damn second!
Go Warren

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Aug 26, 2012
 
What a touching story. I'm sorry you grew up as a broke criminal loser who had to rely on his grandfathers money.
Sonny

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Aug 26, 2012
 
Grace,

You sound like a criminal. I am pleased that our police force kept an eye on you. You and your type need to be kept under control. I'm sorry you're not smart enough to understand this.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Aug 30, 2012
 
grace-O_Malley wrote:
I agree with all you guys, but this is just typical Fitchburg cops and the corruption that has gone on for the past forty years or so. I am in my late fifties and was harrassed in the early eighties by Fitchburgs finest that were out of control, and it didn't matter until one day I walked into Chief Roddys office and told him I would hire a law firm, if it didn't stop! He knew who I was, who my family was, my grandfather had alot of money, and he knew I wasn't kidding! I took the harrassment for over three long years by some of the most rotten cops you guys have spoken about on this forum! Hollywood should really come here. They would never believe how rotten this town is! You can't believe that it just get worse with time!!! DeMoura needs to bring in someone who is not from Fitchburg, and it not part of the good ole boy net work. That is the only way to clean out Fitchburgs Police Dept. if it is ever possible!!! I laugh my ass off reading what you guys write, because you are so RIGHT!!! I saw it first hand for so many years how corrupt those cops were in Fitchburg. Especially back in the late 1970's and all through out the entire 1980's. The most evil police dept. in Massachusetts, that is why it got so out of control! It makes me sad to see they are all now getting their pensions and they shouldn't, they were so corrupt!!! Ya gotta laugh, or we would all be crying every damn second!
More specifics would be nice as we all need to understand this grip that the good ole boynetwork has on Fitchburg. This network has controlled Fitchburg for decades and has completely failed concerning everything they touch.
say what

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Sep 2, 2012
 
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
More specifics would be nice as we all need to understand this grip that the good ole boynetwork has on Fitchburg. This network has controlled Fitchburg for decades and has completely failed concerning everything they touch.
We all know how they failed to put you away where you belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 157 of157
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 19 min Don Draper 335
No one is posting anymore,Jtn has hijacked the ... 1 hr Karen from da burg 5
Egg hunt planned for Saturday 1 hr Karen from da burg 4
Will Jtn Post an intelligent comment that makes... 1 hr Jtn 9
Ex-Leominster council hopeful faces harass alle... 3 hr Steve Cote 7
Info on FSU continuing education tonight 4 hr Jtn 1
Pinwheels popping up as reminder 7 hr BillyBob 2
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••