Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Earlier in the year, Obama insisted that the debt ceiling had to be raised because our government cannot control themselves with spending money we don't have...at that time, Republicans continued to insist that our government needed to reduce its spending, but Obama wanted none of that, so he forced Republicans to agree to a raising of the debt ceiling with the condition that a reduction must be defined to reduce government spending so we could get our financial house in order.

The upcoming fiscal cliff is the reduction agreed upon earlier in the year, this isn't anything new...Obama is always OK with creating debt, but why should anyone be surprised that the fiscal cliff is coming? Obama wants to tax people more instead of reduce spending once again...16 TRILLION IN DEBT ISN'T ENOUGH?? Obama is stating the debt ceiling has be raised again...when is this insanity going to stop??

Its the Republicans fault because we are going to actually see the cuts that were approved earlier in the year? This was an agreement struck by Congress and Obama earlier in the year, and Obama is as much to blame for the mess as anyone.

So what is his response? I will go to the American people and tell them the Republicans aren't playing nice. I know the American people have a short memory and they forgot that we already agreed on this months and months ago. They will side with me because I was re-elected and that tells me that they think I am right. I won't sit and work on a bi-partisan solution because I have no interest in doing anything in a bipartisan manner. I will continue to divide our country until I succeed in my plan to destroy our country from within.
Lynch for Mayor

New York, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
The republicans are straight out obstructionist. Holding the American economy on the verge of collapses. They need to go before elections that will remove them then.

Get a clue boehnet and the rest of the Nazis! They want to reduce cost of living increases on social security which is the only program that is funded!

They are so far out of touch as allsocial security benefits have not received cost of living increases for years!!! You cannot reduce
$0 !!!

Just the republicans obstructionist politics alone is hurting the economy! We will organize and vote like never before! Watch us make history in two years!

The AG just stated that we must automatically register American citizens to vote by their social security numbers. This is something that I have stood for and is long overdue!

In Fitchburg ward 5 we had serious voter discouragement that came directly from a foolish/broken city registration. They want to control the citizens as many people had registered to vote only to be turned away at the booth through long lines of discouragement!

These people are f-ing sick!!!!!!!!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
The only thing sick is that you are out of prison and able to walk among us. You are a troubled individual and a danger to our community. You should be locked up for good.
Cuckoos Nest

Gardner, MA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
One solution is inmates that are released back into society will be not be eligible to receive disability, welfare or any type of government assistance for life.

Another solution is anyone who is currently receiving welfare shall lose all their benefits if they commit any type of crime and found guilty.

Taxpayers should not have to pay for people who have lost the trust of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New police chief announcement 9 min Tammy from concord 2
Ebola cure 13 hr Jtn 1
same old same old .... 23 hr Tammy from concord 2
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... Thu Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix Thu Tammy from concord 13
Jtn please get off topix Thu Rihanna 8
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? Wed Jtn 3
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••