Soul Kitchen Closed Down

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

alan

Groton, MA

#1 Mar 18, 2014
My daughter and I tried to eat there at the weekend, but it wasn't open - is it still in business?

Real shame if its gone :-(

Alan
Donna p

Concord, MA

#2 Mar 18, 2014
alan wrote:
My daughter and I tried to eat there at the weekend, but it wasn't open - is it still in business?
Real shame if its gone :-(
Alan
oh go eat your fried chicken in Alabama
For Alan

Boston, MA

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Donna p wrote:
<quoted text>derp derp derp I hate, derp derp derp, therefore I am, derp derp derp
Please ignore our Concord resident troll jtn or whatever this hateful hurtful chip on her shoulder idiot posts under for today, she's too busy hating to ever let any un hurtful comment sit un hated on!!
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4 Mar 18, 2014
For Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ignore our Concord resident troll jtn or whatever this hateful hurtful chip on her shoulder idiot posts under for today, she's too busy hating to ever let any un hurtful comment sit un hated on!!
wat a come shot yu are
Bad Food

Gardner, MA

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Please was closed down by the board of health. They found parts of dead animals in the kitchen and freezer. Cats, dog, raccoon and other wild animals.
Scoop

Gardner, MA

#6 Mar 18, 2014
It was unsanitary with mice especially in the backroom. Mice droppings were found in many areas and on cooking appliances and stored food.

Just because what you see in the dining area when they are OPEN doesn’t mean the place is clean.

Most patrons never get to see the backrooms and storage areas. Most patrons never get to see what the dining area looks like before they open everyday and before they clean up the eating area prior to unlocking their doors in the morning.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#7 Mar 18, 2014
Scoop wrote:
It was unsanitary with mice especially in the backroom. Mice droppings were found in many areas and on cooking appliances and stored food.
Just because what you see in the dining area when they are OPEN doesn’t mean the place is clean.
Most patrons never get to see the backrooms and storage areas. Most patrons never get to see what the dining area looks like before they open everyday and before they clean up the eating area prior to unlocking their doors in the morning.
gross,what is Wongs involvement?
For Alan

Boston, MA

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>wat a come shot yu are
yeah, poor thing, maybe adjust your behavior a bit, a tiny amount of introspection and perhaos lose some of that ridiculous hatred you're holding on to!

What's jtn's involvement!!!!!!!!

Nadda, just more hateful hurtful commentary is all.
Andrea

Concord, MA

#9 Mar 19, 2014
For Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, poor thing, maybe adjust your behavior a bit, a tiny amount of introspection and perhaos lose some of that ridiculous hatred you're holding on to!
What's jtn's involvement!!!!!!!!
Nadda, just more hateful hurtful commentary is all.
im with Jtn,suck you slang,eat some more brown beans.
For Alan

Boston, MA

#10 Mar 19, 2014
Andrea wrote:
<quoted text>im with Jtn,suck you slang,eat some more brown beans.
You ARE jtn you sick lunatic. Go back to the post you responded to and take action on the recommendations!!!!

OMG, get a grip on yourself.
Andrea

Concord, MA

#11 Mar 19, 2014
For Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE jtn you sick lunatic. Go back to the post you responded to and take action on the recommendations!!!!
OMG, get a grip on yourself.
go eat some griddles,skiddles,broken beans,and chicken fkavored ribs
Jtn

Concord, MA

#12 Mar 19, 2014
Oh Andrea, I love you.
Bad Food

Gardner, MA

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Scoop wrote:
It was unsanitary with mice especially in the backroom. Mice droppings were found in many areas and on cooking appliances and stored food.
Just because what you see in the dining area when they are OPEN doesn’t mean the place is clean.
Most patrons never get to see the backrooms and storage areas. Most patrons never get to see what the dining area looks like before they open everyday and before they clean up the eating area prior to unlocking their doors in the morning.
OMG !!!

NO What part of wild dead animals don't you understand??? I not talking about mouse droppings!!!! WILD DEAD ANIMALS

ROAD KILL that's how they were cutting cost on their meat they were serving
Jtn

Concord, MA

#14 Mar 19, 2014
Bad Food wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG !!!
NO What part of wild dead animals don't you understand??? I not talking about mouse droppings!!!! WILD DEAD ANIMALS
ROAD KILL that's how they were cutting cost on their meat they were serving
for Alan likes these kinds of food
Jtn

Concord, MA

#15 Mar 19, 2014
alan wrote:
My daughter and I tried to eat there at the weekend, but it wasn't open - is it still in business?
Real shame if its gone :-(
Alan
go out and buy a box of bugs and raisons. Bon appetite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 12 min The Insider 42
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 3 hr BillyBob 338
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Wed BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Wed kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Dec 16 Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:23 pm PST