Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving - Sentinel & Enterprise

Police Officer Michael Faucher is on paid administrative leave after fellow officers arrested and charged him with driving under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident early Monday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yup

Westminster, MA

#59 Nov 26, 2010
So The job " Got to Him " has he gone to get help?? Nobody has seen that the job has got to him?/ Was this the first time he ever got drunk?? Man people have job that get to them do the all go out and drive drunk??
Worms are crawling out

Maynard, MA

#60 Nov 29, 2010
Who has made an attempt to repair these boxes? I would like to know who nailed these boxes back in place?

If it was cops or city workers then someone needs to pay for their time. Who is going to pay for the materials,paint,and labor to fix these boxes?

Why aren't there more charges being filed here? They have cameras on top of these poles from three different locations that are pointed to this crash site!

Did he run a red light? He obviously crossed lanes and he destructed property!

Maybe if this guy was addressed earlier he would have behaved differently. The FPD removes all accountability from these officers until they are caught outright by outsiders! Then they fire them and rehire them later!

Lets not pull that bull about stress of the job! Many people have 30 times more stress on their job and in their personal lives! When they drink and drive then they pay!

This guy drove onto the sidewalk where people cross! Was he attempting to run someone over? Only the video and witnesses can tell!
DUI or OUI

Maynard, MA

#61 Nov 30, 2010
I drove by those boxes, WOW, It looks like he hit 90% of them! What a mess! Who is going to fix these boxes? This is destructive , those boxes were in great shape and looked great!
I saw it

Fitchburg, MA

#62 Nov 30, 2010
Investigate properly Mac wrote:
All they need to do is to review the camara footage. They have camaras on top of these poles. Did he also run a red light? Did he cross lanes?
Where is mac the investigator? hey mac, you can site him for littering as he left his plate behind.What about driving to endanger? Reckless driving? Destruction of property? DUI and leaving the scene do not cover these committed crimes! Disorderly conduct maybe mac?
Mac, now I know that plate couldn't have been properly secured? Isn't this a code violation? Did he use his blinker before he turned? Is the truck registered? Does it have a good sticker?
Review the camaras Mac!
I saw Macamara deleting the tapes form the cameras. he did it right in the day didn't care who was looking, i took a picture of him doing it
WOW

Westminster, MA

#63 Nov 30, 2010
I saw it wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Macamara deleting the tapes form the cameras. he did it right in the day didn't care who was looking, i took a picture of him doing it
Please post them if you have them. Where did he do this at the police station??
wow

Westminster, MA

#64 Dec 1, 2010
I saw it wrote:
<quoted text>
What happen where are the pics your say you have?? Good story though loser
i know

United States

#65 Dec 31, 2010
Listen i know mike he goes to partners pub frequently and leaves drunk after he has said he is going to get drunk and enjoy it mumbles like scooby doo throws people around hurts people and then goes out to his truck if hes not staying after hours and fishtails out of the parking lot and drives home right past police officers that are on duty waiting for other drunk people to leave the bar. He deserves to have his badge taken away because his fellow officers have already covered for him to many times.
hes an alcholic

Danielson, CT

#66 Jul 21, 2014
Douchebag shouldn't be allowed to where a shield took off after destroying property drunk driving ! He sboukdnt be allowed to judge others ever again
Voter

Bedford, MA

#67 Jul 21, 2014
hes an alcholic wrote:
Douchebag shouldn't be allowed to where a shield took off after destroying property drunk driving ! He sboukdnt be allowed to judge others ever again
Way to stay on top of a story that is 4 years old. Hey, did you know we landed a guy on the moon, too?
Pajama People

Gardner, MA

#68 Jul 21, 2014
hes an alcholic wrote:
Hey dumb dumb, he was fired a month after the incident (2010). And people want to know why there are stupid people in Fitchburg?(pointing at you).
suckit

Marlborough, MA

#69 Aug 7, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to stay on top of a story that is 4 years old. Hey, did you know we landed a guy on the moon, too?
We did ! Wow so why are you following this post then ? If it's so old y are you still following it
pajama jammy jam

Marlborough, MA

#70 Aug 7, 2014
Pajama People wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb dumb, he was fired a month after the incident (2010). And people want to know why there are stupid people in Fitchburg?(pointing at you).
A bit sensitive are we .have a wonderful day caring about what other people think. You'll get far
Pajama People

Gardner, MA

#71 Aug 7, 2014
pajama jammy jam wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit sensitive are we .have a wonderful day caring about what other people think. You'll get far
I already got far, firefighter ready to retire on your tax dollars. Oh by the way Officer Faucher is on his way back and will be on the job soon.
Sonny

Fitchburg, MA

#72 Aug 7, 2014
Pajama People wrote:
<quoted text>
I already got far, firefighter ready to retire on your tax dollars. Oh by the way Officer Faucher is on his way back and will be on the job soon.
Enjoy your retirement along with your lung cancer and alcoholism.

And if retiring on a firefighter's pension is your idea of success then good luck.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#73 Aug 8, 2014
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
And if retiring on a firefighter's pension is your idea of success then good luck.
Good points. Firefighters do suffer those ailments. They're not the brightest though. Do you know anyone you'd consider intelligent who is a firefighter or police officer?
Pajama People

Gardner, MA

#74 Aug 8, 2014
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
$150K annual pension plus keeping my side business. Sounds like success to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GoLocalWorcester | News | Fitchburg Police Offi... 32 min Private Investigater 98
Mr greenjeans 57 min Jtn 5
Kevin Lynch gets a job! 4 hr The Insider 2
LA Police fatally shoot homeless man Tue BillyBob 1
Fitchburg teens selling lunches for their colle... Mon Jtn 1
Courthouse Records Mon Jtn 1
Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Mar 1 The Kernal 56

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:51 am PST