San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Douchebag Dave Boucher has been selling drugs in fitchburg for at least 20 years, beating women and his children. What does it take to stop crime if you can not call the Fitchburg Police? Are they on the take? Time to find out....

We know your names, we have your pictures. Here are some names to start with Detective A of Blais Court, Rick (and don't forget Rob), Cuzzin D.....a football star protecting his friends with his badge.

IF YOU KNOW A DRUG DEALER. PUT HIS NAME AND HIS ADDRESS HERE. SAVE FITCHBURG.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I have one 'Save Fitchurg' from San Diego, CA it seems like you are on something.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Tony Montana, 123 Fake St.
Guido

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Pablo Escobar, 456 feet under the ground St.
hope

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Is this dave located on myrtle ave? Because we got a dave, skinny late 40s tattoed man, who sells heiroin and crack out of hos 124 apartment first floor. All night from 10 pm to 7 am. Many buyers openly ask for coke and c
rack. This pos beats his wife, picks fights with his tenants and doesnt care how loud he is. If this is the same dave, reason why he is never caught is because he has police help. K9 unit was seen and video recorded exchanging something with this dave fool. I wonder how fox news would enjoy these clips.
Truth

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Although I don't like drugs the truth is some people do. I have no idea how you can stop it. For me anything stronger than an Advil is heavy. But if some people want to spend money on these drugs there will always be someone on a corner to sell them something.
Blue light

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
Is this dave located on myrtle ave? Because we got a dave, skinny late 40s tattoed man, who sells heiroin and crack out of hos 124 apartment first floor. All night from 10 pm to 7 am. Many buyers openly ask for coke and c
rack. This pos beats his wife, picks fights with his tenants and doesnt care how loud he is. If this is the same dave, reason why he is never caught is because he has police help. K9 unit was seen and video recorded exchanging something with this dave fool. I wonder how fox news would enjoy these clips.
What's stopping you from sending the recording to any of the Boston news stations?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 17 hr Jtn 15
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 17 hr Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Mon Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Sun Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Jul 20 joan 6
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••