names of drug dealers in fitchburg

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAVE FITCHBURG

San Diego, CA

#1 May 28, 2013
Douchebag Dave Boucher has been selling drugs in fitchburg for at least 20 years, beating women and his children. What does it take to stop crime if you can not call the Fitchburg Police? Are they on the take? Time to find out....

We know your names, we have your pictures. Here are some names to start with Detective A of Blais Court, Rick (and don't forget Rob), Cuzzin D.....a football star protecting his friends with his badge.

IF YOU KNOW A DRUG DEALER. PUT HIS NAME AND HIS ADDRESS HERE. SAVE FITCHBURG.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#2 May 28, 2013
I have one 'Save Fitchurg' from San Diego, CA it seems like you are on something.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3 May 28, 2013
Tony Montana, 123 Fake St.
Guido

Leominster, MA

#4 May 28, 2013
Pablo Escobar, 456 feet under the ground St.
hope

Fitchburg, MA

#6 May 29, 2013
Is this dave located on myrtle ave? Because we got a dave, skinny late 40s tattoed man, who sells heiroin and crack out of hos 124 apartment first floor. All night from 10 pm to 7 am. Many buyers openly ask for coke and c
rack. This pos beats his wife, picks fights with his tenants and doesnt care how loud he is. If this is the same dave, reason why he is never caught is because he has police help. K9 unit was seen and video recorded exchanging something with this dave fool. I wonder how fox news would enjoy these clips.
Truth

Leominster, MA

#7 May 29, 2013
Although I don't like drugs the truth is some people do. I have no idea how you can stop it. For me anything stronger than an Advil is heavy. But if some people want to spend money on these drugs there will always be someone on a corner to sell them something.
Blue light

Medford, MA

#8 May 29, 2013
hope wrote:
Is this dave located on myrtle ave? Because we got a dave, skinny late 40s tattoed man, who sells heiroin and crack out of hos 124 apartment first floor. All night from 10 pm to 7 am. Many buyers openly ask for coke and c
rack. This pos beats his wife, picks fights with his tenants and doesnt care how loud he is. If this is the same dave, reason why he is never caught is because he has police help. K9 unit was seen and video recorded exchanging something with this dave fool. I wonder how fox news would enjoy these clips.
What's stopping you from sending the recording to any of the Boston news stations?
Dave Boucher

Leominster, MA

#10 Feb 22, 2015
My name is also Dave Boucher and I'm no drug dealer or women beater.I feel like I'm getting slandered cause some bad egg out there shares the same name as mine.
FPD involvement

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2015
Dave Boucher wrote:
My name is also Dave Boucher and I'm no drug dealer or women beater.I feel like I'm getting slandered cause some bad egg out there shares the same name as mine.
Dave, do you think he knows FPD luitenant Hakim who the FBI caught tipping off the drug dealers and staying at their villas in the Dominican. Keith Bourne backs this Luitenant who was caught assisting poison pushing drug lords of Fitchburg. And then their is the Italian cop on the take. Dont forget Dog the cop who some say is the enforcement for drug cartels in Fitchburg. Who are the two FPD officers who Elsa, the mother to murdered Jeremiah, were known to be working side by side with drug dealers in Fitchburg?
Bunko Clougherty

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2015
Hey Lynch, how many times were you arrested for A & B on a police officer?
Know the Truth

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2015
Dave Boucher wrote:
My name is also Dave Boucher and I'm no drug dealer or women beater.I feel like I'm getting slandered cause some bad egg out there shares the same name as mine.
Mr. Boucher, the author of the slander against you, as a.matter of fact, the author of most slander in Fitchburg, is most likely Kevin Lynch, 48 Cedar Street, Fitchburg's most noted career criminal, serial fabulist and nut.
Lynch

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2015
Know the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Boucher, the author of the slander against you, as a.matter of fact, the author of most slander in Fitchburg, is most likely Kevin Lynch, 48 Cedar Street, Fitchburg's most noted career criminal, serial fabulist and nut.
Know the truth and Clougherty are the same COWARD. My relatives name is Clougherty.

Mr. Boucher, these people out here are criminal cops or cowards who are stuck up criminal cops asses. Or are cops who have held a gun too long as substitute for manhood.
Dave Boucher

Leominster, MA

#15 Feb 22, 2015
SAVE FITCHBURG wrote:
Douchebag Dave Boucher has been selling drugs in fitchburg for at least 20 years, beating women and his children. What does it take to stop crime if you can not call the Fitchburg Police? Are they on the take? Time to find out....
We know your names, we have your pictures. Here are some names to start with Detective A of Blais Court, Rick (and don't forget Rob), Cuzzin D.....a football star protecting his friends with his badge.
IF YOU KNOW A DRUG DEALER. PUT HIS NAME AND HIS ADDRESS HERE. SAVE FITCHBURG.
Fitchburg is beyond saving
Dave Boucher

Leominster, MA

#16 Feb 22, 2015
it's one thing me personally reading this but it's a whole new game when my daughter reads it and starts asking me questions thinking it's about me. Now it's personal...
Jtn

Concord, MA

#17 Feb 22, 2015
I don't sell drugs,I just take them
Clancy

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Feb 23, 2015
FPD involvement wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, do you think he knows FPD luitenant Hakim who the FBI caught tipping off the drug dealers and staying at their villas in the Dominican. Keith Bourne backs this Luitenant who was caught assisting poison pushing drug lords of Fitchburg. And then their is the Italian cop on the take. Dont forget Dog the cop who some say is the enforcement for drug cartels in Fitchburg. Who are the two FPD officers who Elsa, the mother to murdered Jeremiah, were known to be working side by side with drug dealers in Fitchburg?
? I haven't ever seen a Fitchburg K9 so how could they be on the take if they don't exist
Lynch for Snitchboy

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2015
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Know the truth and Clougherty are the same COWARD. My relatives name is Clougherty.
Mr. Boucher, these people out here are criminal cops or cowards who are stuck up criminal cops asses. Or are cops who have held a gun too long as substitute for manhood.
Lynch, how many times gave you been arrested for A & B on a police officer?
Registered to vote

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Feb 23, 2015
Dave Boucher wrote:
it's one thing me personally reading this but it's a whole new game when my daughter reads it and starts asking me questions thinking it's about me. Now it's personal...
If your daughter is as smart as you, good luck. You're a mouth breathing waterhead and I'm sure that rotten apple didn't fall far from that tree. Are you sure she can even read?
BillyBob

Leominster, MA

#21 Feb 23, 2015
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Know the truth and Clougherty are the same COWARD. My relatives name is Clougherty.
Mr. Boucher, these people out here are criminal cops or cowards who are stuck up criminal cops asses. Or are cops who have held a gun too long as substitute for manhood.
Kevin,

The reason the police carry guns is to protect law abiding citizens and themselfs from street thugs like your self and the band of hoodlums you associate with.
How's the city councillors campaign going so far?
Any strategies for the campaign run?
Good luck, please do'nt embarrass yourself this time around,while campaigning a word of advice, Keep the threats to the Topix's forum posters to a minimum.!ok?
it' bad PR., if yah know what I meen
Dave Boucher

Leominster, MA

#22 Feb 25, 2015
Registered to vote wrote:
<quoted text>
If your daughter is as smart as you, good luck. You're a mouth breathing waterhead and I'm sure that rotten apple didn't fall far from that tree. Are you sure she can even read?
are you a freaking idiot or just a coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does Kevin Lynch have any credibility? 15 min Citizen X 1
Stand behind what you state 55 min Citizen X 7
News Wong's husband running in Holyoke 15 hr Jtn 1
News Twin Cities go for the clean sweep 18 hr Warren 3
News Guest Column: No Fergusons in Fitchburg 23 hr Warren 51
News Fighting racism starts with 'dialogue' Sun BillyBob 13
Mayor Wong not to seek Re-Election Sun Emile Flournoy 10
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]