'Missing Persons' leader backs off Townsend case

Full story: Lowell Sun

The man who sought donations to pay for the investigation of a 32-year-old missing-persons case says he has bowed out because his background stirred a cloud of controversy.
Comments
21 - 40 of 61 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2014
Rinehart and Rodriguez

AOL

#21 Dec 28, 2009
Bob Rinehart and Clariss Rodriguez can now go on unemployment or welfare as their scams are not working any longer... just like the poor employees of Get Scouted... he ruined lives with that scam believe me. We are following you. It doesnt matter what state you are going to, what city you are in... you owe people so much money and you are going to jail. You messed up with the last scam... you chose the wrong people to screw with.
Michelle

Plaistow, NH

#22 Dec 28, 2009
His days are numbered wrote:
Rhinehart is a con man from way back; he owned IBB in Newton MA where he took peoples money promising them their inventions were being developed and marketed. He uses the same old story, his contacts with the pentagon, military, etc. He also operated a company called Get Scouted where he fraudently sold shares to to investors and employees and owes thousands of dollars to these people; he was close to being caught so he closed the doors. He bounced payroll checks on the employees, took money from them for insurance coverage he never had for them, issued fraudulent promissory notes etc. He has a lot of people from employees, lawyers, investors an vendors looking for him. He has a partner in crime, Clarissa Rodgiguez who is a Harvard Graduate. She seems to be the brains behind his ventures. I cant believe they are preying on these poor people looking for a loved one... they have stooped very low this time and this is going to catch up with them. He is very slick though, he has nothing in his name at all; very hard to find him.
You are so on target -- I have no qualms admitting that I too hired the "Consulting Services" via contract of Clarissa Rodriguez and Robert Reinhart of (IBB) Idea Business Builders, Newton. They took $25,000 of my money via a contract with a guaranteed return despite gross breach of contract. I've attempted a few times to get my money back. I have an 8 inch binder of contracts, diary of activity, actions, emails and proof depicting misappropriation of company funds. Proof of fraudulence. I will be taking legal action in the near future.
WebSite

Revere, MA

#23 Dec 29, 2009
Anyone know the MA laws are around pretending to be a PI? It looks like you need to be licensed by the State Police...any word or not about them going after this guy?
Sam

Everett, MA

#24 Dec 29, 2009
I heard Reinhart has been feeding off of some guy in Chelmsford and scamming his reverse mortgage money in a fake housing deal. He's been using him as his personal ATM machine.
Britt

Beverly, MA

#25 Dec 29, 2009
It takes a real scumbag to do that to ur kids. He has wonderful children but he will never get to see that. And one day when karma bites him in the ass and when he realizes what he missed it will be to late.wish I could say I felt bad but I hope he gets everythin he deserves and so much more
Info

Revere, MA

#26 Dec 30, 2009
Sam wrote:
I heard Reinhart has been feeding off of some guy in Chelmsford and scamming his reverse mortgage money in a fake housing deal. He's been using him as his personal ATM machine.
Sam in Medford...any way you could get info about the guy in chelmsford? Send an email to the following emial with the info...this guy is collecting informaiton on all of the people who have been scammed by Reinhart and Rodriguez:
scammed_by_bobandclarissa@yaho o.com
Found this Blog

Natick, MA

#28 Jan 10, 2010
lol

Lowell, MA

#29 Feb 28, 2010
lol
Kids

Somers, NY

#30 Apr 23, 2010
Can anyone confirm whether or not one of daughters had surgery last year to remove a turmor from her spine? He used that one on me when I was trying to get my money back from him. Totally believed him at the time until I realized what he truly is.
Clear Road

Somers, NY

#31 Apr 23, 2010
Anyone know if Clarissa's new business is another scam- Clearroadassociates.com
Stopped it

Jamaica Plain, MA

#33 Jul 14, 2010
Sam wrote:
I got in touch with the guy in Chelmsford and he told me he was cutting it off with Bob
OnEmm

Plaistow, NH

#34 May 8, 2011
Nice job!
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#36 May 10, 2011
Stopped It didn't Stop It!! I suspect "Stopped It" is actually Reinhart. He's still blowing through their credit on a daily basis.
Just Saying

Brockton, MA

#37 Jul 11, 2011
Talked to a former relatative of yours. He told me you never worked for him and he wouldn't hire you to clean his toilet!! He said it's tragic that you're not in jail yet BUT he did tell me that day will come and he'd gladly stand next to me to celebrate that day!! How could you not celebrate sweet justice for someone who steals money from parents with missing children and takes advantage of the elderly!
Stopped It

Elkridge, MD

#38 Jan 10, 2012
No, Stopped it is another person that lost money to Reinhart! I tracked down the guy in Chelmsford who wouldnt listen to his kids and told him about the rest of us!
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#39 Feb 10, 2012
I don't understand why this guy is still walking the streets.
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#40 May 2, 2012
You've totally ruined their credit and now they can't even buy or rent a car. What are you going to do about that Pig?
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#41 May 8, 2012
A Chrysler Sebring?? Are you trying to get in touch with your feminine side?? HAHAHA!!!
John Smith

Milton, MA

#42 Jun 15, 2012
The guy deserves a double tap.
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#43 Jun 19, 2012
How is that off topic? It's true!! You have been leaching off of them for years now. You use their credit like it was your own. Is that because you can't get your own credit? Is your SS# flagged by the government?? Is that why you used your kid's SS#'s??

Oink, oink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 11 min Jtn 70
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 7 hr Jtn 5
Numbers of homeless increase in region 7 hr Jtn 8
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 7 hr Jtn 48
McKay hosting family barbecue 22 hr The Insider 4
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. Mon dumbass 13
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Aug 30 Tim 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••