First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Independent voter

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lynch, the Boston Herald just endorsed ROMNEY. I think you should seriously consider a lawsuit, no?
Bwahahahahha hahahahhaahahha Bwahahahah.
Now let me get back to editing!
Bwahahah hahahha hahah Bwahahahha
It is not the endorsement that is the issue. This in itself is irresponsible action for anewspaper to take but it is becomming the accepted norm.

This is exactly what took place in Nazi Germany and is what is taking place in Communist China. It is a bad practice that only leads to mistrust of that particular newspaper.

The Herald is a Republican paper;when you buy the paper you expect Republican interest stories. They should just change their name to the "Republican".

The Globe on the other hand is a serious/professional paper. It is like the Telegram. The Telegram may endorse a candidate but they will not in turn deliver free copies of their endorsement throughout a major contested area such as Leominster and Fitchburg.

The key to Democracy within these areas is voter participation. The voters/citizens must vote.

It is also evident that two people at your residence post under "Stamos".

Endorsement is a SHAM

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Whoever wrote that endorsement is a LIAR!The Sentinel should be ashamed! To mislead the local voters is a form of purposeful deception.

Gas prices doubled? Come on! Gas prices were over $4 a gallon when Bush was in office! In fact I believe that an AP article printed in your paper called the oil companies on the gouging that they were accomplishing amid RECORD profits!

For an editor to claim that rising gas prices are due to Obama being in office is just an out right purposeful LIE!

This Editor has mis-used the newspaper for political gain. I will not buy a Sentinel due to this SHAM!
Endorsement is a SHAM

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Oct 24, 2012
Here is the link Sentinel http://www.massachusettsgasprices.com/retail_...

This link will show you that gas prices were $4.07 between May and September 2008!!!!!!!!!!

The Sentinel is PURPOSEFULLY Mis-leading the voters!
Endorsement is a SHAM

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Oct 24, 2012
In case the Sentineland Stamos attemps to mis lead the voter President Obama was sworn in as president of the Us on Tuesday, January 20, 2009!!!!!!!!!

Very slowly Sentinel! Gas prices were on national average $4.07 on 5/26/2008 and the President of the USA was George Bush!!!

Endorsement is one thing but misleading purposefully is a credibility issue! And distributing free copies of this endorsement is unethical and irresponsible!

This editor should be fired!!!!! This editor has purposefully mislead the readers for political gain!
Endorsement is a SHAM

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Oct 24, 2012
I have a correction to make, the national average was actually $4.12 on 5/26/2008.

I just cannot beleive that this newspaper wrote such an endorsement full of lies!!
Devils Advocate

Gaithersburg, MD

#26 Oct 24, 2012
Is that ALL you have?
let the truth be told

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Oct 24, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
Is that ALL you have?
As you know the recession has ben for 10 yrs now strong.Obama received a mess on day one.A mess that Bush talks about in his documentary.

You may have a bit more than others but most people around you are within Romneys labeled 47%.

MD ? hmmm? Interesting. No there is plenty as Romney is a nasty business man who earns his millions off of the destruction of thousands of families!!

Where was tagg after the debate?
Fox network

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Oct 24, 2012
On week one Hannity on Fox was smirking that it was now Obamas mess!

Not so fast as Bush admits to an ongoing advalanche that still may take the economy down as Obama took office!

Lets brng up the link.The clips should be in Obama comercials.

All the REPUBLICAN OBSTRUCTIONIST must go!!!! ThemoreAmericansthatvote the closer we get to this goal. Vote out the Corporation Communist!
Haha

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Oct 24, 2012
Lynch killed a person, serve prison time for it.
Hey Lynch

Gardner, MA

#30 Oct 26, 2012
Lynch here are some of Romney newspaper supporters if you want to go after them to...

Columbus Dispatch
Orlando Sentinel
Tampa Tribune
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Reno Nevada Gazette-Journal
New Hampshire Union Leader
Lowell Sun (MA)
Arizona Republic
Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Galveston Daily News
Houston Chronicle
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
Washington Examiner
Chicago tribune
Oakland Press
Grand rapid Press
Detroit News
Midland News
Sioux City journal
Cincinnati Press
Cleveland Press
Phila Times Reporter

I am sure they would love to hear from you!!
Globe

Fitchburg, MA

#31 Oct 30, 2012
http://mobile.boston.com/art/35/politicalinte...

What do you think Lynch? Where's your call to shutter the Globe?

You retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wong's husband running in Holyoke 1 hr Jtn 1
News Twin Cities go for the clean sweep 4 hr Warren 3
News Guest Column: No Fergusons in Fitchburg 9 hr Warren 51
News Fighting racism starts with 'dialogue' 10 hr BillyBob 13
Mayor Wong not to seek Re-Election 13 hr Emile Flournoy 10
Stand behind what you state 19 hr Jtn 2
News 'Downton Abbey' visits the Fay Club Apr 24 The Insider 19
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE