Comments
41 - 60 of 67 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2014
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#43 Aug 1, 2013
Cry some more you sad little excuse of a man. Your parents still take care of you and have to drive you around. I'm calling you out Pumpkin puss. Every time I try to start a conversation about the city you try to screw me and make it about yourself. Whipe the Gerbers off your chin and grow up!
Just Facts

United States

#44 Aug 1, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going anywhere. I need to be on here in order to attempt to keep tabs on you pukes! You people are the dangerous ones!
A few out here threaten, harass and constantly badger me. These people are the dangerous ones as they remain anonymous.
I have caught people red handed out here. These people are very dangerous.
"they would have to put you down"!! This is a serious threat! It is a threat against my safety and well being.
I file grievances and I get beat, jailed and framed!!! This is dangerous behavior!
These people are assaultive and very dangerous as a few are armed. I fear for my family as these whack jobs are very dangerous.
You can't possibly care about the safety of your family because you continue your bullshit, so let the chips fall where they may. You left Southie to get away from the danger there, and now you establish the same thing here...YOU ARE THE PROBLEM LYNCH.

If I were your parents, I would throw you out on your ass...you bring danger to them because you have a big mouth and can't leave things alone.

You should be ashamed for bringing disgrace to your family the way you do.
Aaron Hernandez

Gardner, MA

#45 Aug 1, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Cry some more you sad little excuse of a man. Your parents still take care of you and have to drive you around. I'm calling you out Pumpkin puss. Every time I try to start a conversation about the city you try to screw me and make it about yourself. Whipe the Gerbers off your chin and grow up!
"I'm calling you out", "Are you calling me out"

These are my statements being as this is Gang talk, please refrain unless you'd like to join "to the end"!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Aug 1, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Cry some more you sad little excuse of a man. Your parents still take care of you and have to drive you around. I'm calling you out Pumpkin puss. Every time I try to start a conversation about the city you try to screw me and make it about yourself. Whipe the Gerbers off your chin and grow up!
"you try to screw me ". Really, who are you? Well, I am calling you out! You are obviously self admitting that you are involved in the process and city government.

My parents are in shock over the obvious corruption!
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#47 Aug 1, 2013
woof, woof daddy you are a loser, woof, woof,

woof, woof, you are a lazy slob, woof, woof,
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Aug 1, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't possibly care about the safety of your family because you continue your bullshit, so let the chips fall where they may. You left Southie to get away from the danger there, and now you establish the same thing here...YOU ARE THE PROBLEM LYNCH.
If I were your parents, I would throw you out on your ass...you bring danger to them because you have a big mouth and can't leave things alone.
You should be ashamed for bringing disgrace to your family the way you do.
My parents are in complete shock over the extent of corruption against me and the total disregard by the government to respect my civil rights.

I bring pride. You are a twisted person with a complete twist of reality. You believe that you can categorize and label people into definite groups. And then you go on and you feel that these groups should not be afforded civil and constitutional right protections.

For some reason you feel that positions of power put such individuals who hold these positions above the need to follow the rule of law!
Rulla Kivi

Forestdale, MA

#49 Aug 1, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
The charges in Fitchburg were 100% false, phony, fake, a frame job, vengeance!!! Corruption!! Whatever you want to call it!!
Fuck phony /out right LIES restraining orders in Fitchburg!

I WAS FUCKING FRAMED, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR??? TELL ME. I CALLED 911 AND THEY CALLED THE FUCKING BAR; END OF FAIRY TALE!!!!!
I WAS TOLD THAT HE HAD A $100,000 cash AT HIS DISPOSAL AND TWO GUYS WHO AGREED TO DO THE JOB. YES THIS WAS A FPD MEMBER.
IT WAS ALL A TOTAL SCAM, A SHAM , A FRAME JOB!

HE STATED "I COULD TELL THAT HE WAS THAT HE WANTED TO HIT ME WITH HIS CHEST"""

AND YES,IF THEY HIRE A CHIEF FROM WITHIN THE FPD I WILL LEAVE FITCHBURG ALONG WITH HUNDREDS OF OTHER CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES.
YOU DO THIS CORRUPTION IN ALL OUR FACES WITHOUT CARINGF. YOU FILE FALSE REPORTS, YOU ARE CORRUPT!!!!!
Fitchburg Sentinel
"DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.

"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#50 Aug 1, 2013
Just to give you an update. The Penn State case was just ruled on. The President, Vice President and athletic director cannot be exempt from being charged criminally.

It has taken more than a decade. Fitchburg is due for some correction and I feel that it is coming.

There are persons in power positions that are protecting certain people just like the Sandusky matter they attend dinner parties together. The "society", "the network" and or the "good ole boys".

I agree with many that it takes too long in order to bring these people to justice. We need brave and Constitutional Judges to make a stand for what is right and to protect citizens civil and Constitution rights.

Russia just gave the guy who blew the whistle on Government intrusion within the US asylum. It is a shame that we now have to look at Russia for Democracy protections!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#51 Aug 1, 2013
Peaches wrote:
woof, woof daddy you are a loser, woof, woof,
woof, woof, you are a lazy slob, woof, woof,
I am almost certain that you are an officer with the FPD. Grow up!

I think that you are one of two people; either the Hydrant or the Steroid Hair dying fanatic. Who ever you are. Grow up!

You are down to this? Mentally torturing me over the death of my dog? My dog peaches had more dignity and positive energy than you could only dream of having!! LMAO!!!!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Aug 1, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't possibly care about the safety of your family because you continue your bullshit, so let the chips fall where they may. You left Southie to get away from the danger there, and now you establish the same thing here...YOU ARE THE PROBLEM LYNCH.
If I were your parents, I would throw you out on your ass...
You should be ashamed for bringing disgrace to your family the way you do.
So, even you agree that my family is in danger because I am speaking out about corruption. Then you state "let the chips fall where they may?"

And then you add "you bring danger to them because you

have a big mouth and can't leave things alone."

Well let me give you a promise, bring danger to my family and you will pay a heavy price!

Bring any harm to my family and I will react and it will not matter after that.

So, a threat for a threat; your move!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Aug 1, 2013
Let me quote you again:

"you bring danger to them because you

have a big mouth and can't leave things alone."
U S Citizen

Fitchburg, MA

#54 Aug 1, 2013
shut you stupid good for nothing fly trap you are a bum no good frre money from the state frre food free hjouse

what a total scum bag loser
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#55 Aug 1, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
"you try to screw me ". Really, who are you? Well, I am calling you out! You are obviously self admitting that you are involved in the process and city government.
My parents are in shock over the obvious corruption!
Well you are sort of right. I'm involved in city Govt. because I vote. Do they even let you in at a polling station? Do the cops say 'Here comes that guy who likes killing his dogs, be alert.'.
Just Facts

Fitchburg, MA

#56 Aug 1, 2013
U S Citizen wrote:
shut you stupid good for nothing fly trap you are a bum no good frre money from the state frre food free hjouse
what a total scum bag loser
Coward!
Psych 101

Fitchburg, MA

#57 Aug 1, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going anywhere. I need to be on here in order to attempt to keep tabs on you pukes! You people are the dangerous ones!
A few out here threaten, harass and constantly badger me. These people are the dangerous ones as they remain anonymous.
I have caught people red handed out here. These people are very dangerous.
"they would have to put you down"!! This is a serious threat! It is a threat against my safety and well being.
I file grievances and I get beat, jailed and framed!!! This is dangerous behavior!
These people are assaultive and very dangerous as a few are armed. I fear for my family as these whack jobs are very dangerous.
You are lying again and have caught no one red handed. Name them?
Just Facts

United States

#58 Aug 1, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents are in complete shock over the extent of corruption against me and the total disregard by the government to respect my civil rights.
I bring pride. You are a twisted person with a complete twist of reality. You believe that you can categorize and label people into definite groups. And then you go on and you feel that these groups should not be afforded civil and constitutional right protections.
For some reason you feel that positions of power put such individuals who hold these positions above the need to follow the rule of law!
Your parents are complete idiots to believe the bullshit you are feeding them, so I guess it just proves that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

All of the rest of your "you believe" and "you feel" statements are just examples of the normal useless trash that comes from you.

You are a disgrace to your family...plain and simple.
Just Facts

United States

#59 Aug 1, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
So, even you agree that my family is in danger because I am speaking out about corruption. Then you state "let the chips fall where they may?"
And then you add "you bring danger to them because you
have a big mouth and can't leave things alone."
Well let me give you a promise, bring danger to my family and you will pay a heavy price!
Bring any harm to my family and I will react and it will not matter after that.
So, a threat for a threat; your move!
Hey dumbass,

I didn't threaten your family and have nothing against anyone in your family...I just pointed out the obvious. You are the reason that your family is in danger...you are responsible for it all.

Your empty threat means little to me, and you are just a pathetic little man that needs any attention he can get...very pathetic...I actually feel sorry for you, but will state the truth anyway.

You are the reason your family must live in fear...it is as obvious as the hat on your head dude.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#61 Aug 2, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
I am almost certain that you are an officer with the FPD. Grow up!
I think that you are one of two people; either the Hydrant or the Steroid Hair dying fanatic. Who ever you are. Grow up!
You are down to this? Mentally torturing me over the death of my dog? My dog peaches had more dignity and positive energy than you could only dream of having!! LMAO!!!!
woof, woof daddy you guessed wrong woof, woof,

woof, woof daddy you sappose to protect me woof woof

woof woof why did you let me go woof woof

woof woof help me daddy woof woof
Stamos the famos

Fitchburg, MA

#62 Aug 2, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
woof, woof daddy you guessed wrong woof, woof,
woof, woof daddy you sappose to protect me woof woof
woof woof why did you let me go woof woof
woof woof help me daddy woof woof
You are sick. She was part of my family. Yes, you are affecting me through this antagonizing and harassment.

What you are doing is harassment.
Pierre de Rolis

Forestdale, MA

#63 Aug 2, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS??????????
The facts are quite clear to everyone but you, apparently.

You have alleged that the RMV are fascists who violated the constitution and failed to invoke the "fairness doctrine" (Which, by the way, was a regulation only applied to the Federal Communications Commission and has nothing to do with a license to drive). You cannot cite any provision of law or the constitution that they violated. You exhausted the appeals process. And everyone apparently thought your claims were crazy. As you still don't have a license.

You claim that you were set up and framed on North Street. But you had your day in court. And you have not been able to prove any of your wild and fallacious assertions that anyone lied, or that you were set up, or that you were falsely arrested.

You claim that "A JURY FOUND 100% INNOCENT" while neglecting to mention that you went to jail for a crime after pleading guilty to it. If your version of the story were true, you would have been exonerated and would never have seen the inside of the Big House.

You have claimed that your poor brother lost his job solely because the GOBN retaliated due to your foolishness over the Blue Light. Yet your assertions that the FSU president is guilty of violating the law, ethics violations and conflicts of interest, and your constant invocation of an Ethics Commission investigation are just plain lying on your part. And you are still banned from university property.

You constantly accuse people of conspiracy and corruption, yet you have never been able to articulate which specific statutes have been violated.

You constantly harp about threats to you, yet the chief of police has dismissed all of your hysterics as not credible.

These are all indisputable facts, Lynch. The courts, the regulatory agencies, the police, the DA, the newspapers, and the public have all dismissed your "facts" as Gene Wilder's character says in "Young Frankenstein," as "The nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 4 hr Bingo 34
McKay hosting family barbecue 16 hr Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back 19 hr Karen 1
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Thu Karen 2
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Anonymous 51
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••