Candidates on the ballot
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#42 Aug 13, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is time that the people of Fitchburg are treated better than they have been for the past three decades!"
You haven't even been here for 3 decades. You are not even from here! Most of the senior citizens I talked to think you are a whack job, a little cuckoo. Raise the starting salary of the police? That's a good idea because when they get their raises they will make even more money than the senior officers within 5 years!
You haven't been out and meeting the people. Lynch has not shown his face at my department to meet with us. What are you scared? He hasn't come to my home or anyone in my neighborhood to meet us? How will you know what the issues are concerning the citizens? The issues are not the ones that YOU think are important they are the ones the citizens think are important.
The citizens do not have any issues with the police so you can scratch that off your agenda since you state you are for the people and not yourself.
If you state people have issues with the police then that must be in your little circle of so called friends around your neighborhood.
DO NOT START PITTING NEIGHBORHOODS AGAINST EACH OTHER ! No one in my neighborhood or most of the others have any issues with the police.
Listen Insider, you were never going to vote for me. You do not know me at all. You lie on here all the time. If you don't think that there is a problem with the FPD then you are out of touch with the majority of Fitchburg.

How can I visit your department if I don't know which one it is? For another it is against Campaign ethics to campaign on city property if not illegal.

I have spoken to many Fitchburg residents. I believe Insider is actually Mr. Solomito. Why don't you reveal who you are posting under Joe?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#43 Aug 13, 2011
"It has come to a point where we must take back some wealth from Americas' wealthy"
-Lynch for Mayor
http://www.topix.com/issue/debt-ceiling/fitch...

Who would've ever guessed that a Mayoral Candidate in Fitchburg would be “all in” favor of confiscating other people’s wealth when he himself will spend the remainder of his life, on the government dole?
Lynch, is a Snake Oil salesman who has been bottom feeding off the wealth of this Country for the majority of his life. Taxpayers have paid for all his time spent in prison and will remain on the hook to continue paying his disability payments for the remainder of his life.
And now Lynch for Mayor would like to "take back" some wealth from America's wealthy!
In Lynch land, money is an abstraction, something that greedy, rich white people stole from the exploited innocent laborers who of course are never lazy, stupid or corrupt. There’s simply no reason why money shouldn’t be taken from “the rich” and given to him and other “less fortunate” who’ve had such a tough start in life .
In Lynch land, money is not something that is earned. Money just happens when you fill out the right forms or sue the government. Do it right and SSI, Medicaid, Food stamps and workers comp just sorta happen. Those poor retirees who’ve spent their entire careers paying into SSI surely don’t mind sharing their savings with those in Lynch land.

In Lynch land- Abraham Lincoln was just some greedy old rich white man with no heart.
“You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is surely the end of any nation's future."
-Abraham Lincoln

The Snake Oil Salesman
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#44 Aug 13, 2011
Stamos wrote:
"It has come to a point where we must take back some wealth from Americas' wealthy"
-Lynch for Mayor
http://www.topix.com/issue/debt-ceiling/fitch...
Who would've ever guessed that a Mayoral Candidate in Fitchburg would be “all in” favor of confiscating other people’s wealth when he himself will spend the remainder of his life, on the government dole?
Lynch, is a Snake Oil salesman who has been bottom feeding off the wealth of this Country for the majority of his life. Taxpayers have paid for all his time spent in prison and will remain on the hook to continue paying his disability payments for the remainder of his life.
And now Lynch for Mayor would like to "take back" some wealth from America's wealthy!
In Lynch land, money is an abstraction, something that greedy, rich white people stole from the exploited innocent laborers who of course are never lazy, stupid or corrupt. There’s simply no reason why money shouldn’t be taken from “the rich” and given to him and other “less fortunate” who’ve had such a tough start in life .
In Lynch land, money is not something that is earned. Money just happens when you fill out the right forms or sue the government. Do it right and SSI, Medicaid, Food stamps and workers comp just sorta happen. Those poor retirees who’ve spent their entire careers paying into SSI surely don’t mind sharing their savings with those in Lynch land.
In Lynch land- Abraham Lincoln was just some greedy old rich white man with no heart.
“You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is surely the end of any nation's future."
-Abraham Lincoln
The Snake Oil Salesman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u6H63CD7uQAXX
Stamos, you have issues. You are correct that I am for better treatment and pay for the laborers over some of the "LAZY" wealthy, self serving and cheating CEOs!

What is your argument Stamos? I strongly feel that there should be a cap on how much one person can earn. My ideas are logical and they work efficiently. You are for the "GREEDY" self serving few! This is not the "American way"!

You need to get out more often! One of my wishes is that all the laborers go back to school to graduate college. It is just four years of schooling! The four yrs equate to just 24 months of classes.

The difference between a college grad and a person who didn't go to college is very small! I encourage all citizens to pursue an education and challenge others for their jobs!

Now is that the answer Stamos? What is your evaluation? "Conquer the poor as they are weak and humble"? So you promote people to be "NASTY" in order to get ahead? Just step on people to get ahead?

Do you feel that the non wrinkled Bill Gates deserves his wealth? Do you feel that he worked hard for it? Do you consider wealthy people as better quality ? Tell the readers how you feel!

I wish the Democrats would support a law to register every citizen through social security once they turn 18! I have been writing Congressmen and Women for years on this subject. Would you support such a law and why not? I know 15 yrs ago it was proposed and the Republicans argued that this law was unfair as it would eliminate the Republican party! I feel that the country would be better off with three equal parties.

Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#45 Aug 13, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, you have issues. You are correct that I am for better treatment and pay for the laborers over some of the "LAZY" wealthy, self serving and cheating CEOs!
What is your argument Stamos? I strongly feel that there should be a cap on how much one person can earn. My ideas are logical and they work efficiently. You are for the "GREEDY" self serving few! This is not the "American way"!
You need to get out more often! One of my wishes is that all the laborers go back to school to graduate college. It is just four years of schooling! The four yrs equate to just 24 months of classes.
The difference between a college grad and a person who didn't go to college is very small! I encourage all citizens to pursue an education and challenge others for their jobs!
Now is that the answer Stamos? What is your evaluation? "Conquer the poor as they are weak and humble"? So you promote people to be "NASTY" in order to get ahead? Just step on people to get ahead?
Do you feel that the non wrinkled Bill Gates deserves his wealth? Do you feel that he worked hard for it? Do you consider wealthy people as better quality ? Tell the readers how you feel!
I wish the Democrats would support a law to register every citizen through social security once they turn 18! I have been writing Congressmen and Women for years on this subject. Would you support such a law and why not? I know 15 yrs ago it was proposed and the Republicans argued that this law was unfair as it would eliminate the Republican party! I feel that the country would be better off with three equal parties.
The difference between a a college grad and a person who didn't go to college is HUGE. Financially and intellectually. Just because YOU aren't educated, and YOU don't make enough money, don't imply there's "little difference." That's rationalizing your lack of education.
What will you do for the betterment of your community today? Ask somebody what you could do-don't believe what your inner voices tell you, they're misleading you at this point in your life. Some times in our lives we need to depend on others to help us make good choices. Now is the time for you to get some of that help.
It's scary to think someone just might believe something you say on this forum.
Get away from that keyboard, and go do something good for society. Let us know later on what you did, AND no fantasies-we'll be looking for concrete evidence of a worthwhile endeavor.
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#46 Aug 13, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"The difference between a college grad and a person who didn't go to college is very small!"

Are you for real? Really? Are you okay? Why goto to high school then? Just drop out because you won't need college if it is just a small difference.

You use the word "nasty" alot. That is a word that a sissy would use. What happened in prison? What happened that night 20 years ago? Was it a love triangle with your partner?
AAA

Athol, MA

#47 Aug 13, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You think all laborers should go back to college, are you willing to pay for that? also I get the impression that if someone doesn't have a college degree that that, or should I say you consider them uneducated and stupid. In regards to Bill Gates maybe you should get your facts straight. First off Bill Gates dropped out of college, he doesn't have a degree. Second, he does deserve his wealth he started a company and because of his ideas and brains revoultionized the computer industry. Also Most of Bill Gates and Warren Buffets fortune is on paper, they could lose most of it in one day. And if you knew anything about Bill Gates and Warren Buffet you would know that they have already committed most of there fortune to charity when they die. Bill Gates has already spent billions of his own money on charitable causes. Sure there are many rich people who are greedy and don't deserve there wealth but Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are not in that league. The dumbest people in this world have collage degree's, many in politics. I consider someone like Bill Gates a much better quality person than you and yes he did work for his money and deserves every cent of it. He has done more for this world than someone like you will ever do.
Just sayin

United States

#48 Aug 13, 2011
I'm sure you all know that Bill Gates quit his job and spends most of his time in Africa with his wife trying to cure diseases with the foundations he has set up. Is this the money you want? From this lazy guy?
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#49 Aug 13, 2011
When Mr. Lynch is elected he will try and cure diseases too. Like the diseased good ol' boy network in Fitchburg. It's very simple, Bill Gates has to much while many have to little. Mr. Lynch will find way's to disperse that wealth once elected and help the little guy who is struggling.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#50 Aug 13, 2011
Is it fair that Trump owns so much property while some can't keep a roof over their heads? The only honest hard working millionares are Oprah and Jay Z the rest should be giving back to society.
AAA

Athol, MA

#51 Aug 13, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
When Mr. Lynch is elected he will try and cure diseases too. Like the diseased good ol' boy network in Fitchburg. It's very simple, Bill Gates has to much while many have to little. Mr. Lynch will find way's to disperse that wealth once elected and help the little guy who is struggling.
Now I know your just mocking Lynch, as I see it no voter can be this stupid.
AAA

Athol, MA

#52 Aug 13, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
Is it fair that Trump owns so much property while some can't keep a roof over their heads? The only honest hard working millionares are Oprah and Jay Z the rest should be giving back to society.
If you knew anything about Trump you would also know that most of his properties are not owned outright by him. He owes the bank.
Laughing

Gardner, MA

#53 Aug 13, 2011
Watching Lynch vomit his ridiculous ideas during a debate is going to be high-comedy.

Lynch, stay firm on your positions regardless of how crazy they are and remember to state them with a straight face so that you're believable.

When's the first FATV debate?
Just sayin

United States

#54 Aug 13, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
When Mr. Lynch is elected crime rate will go down. When Mr. Lynch is elected businesses will be moving into town instead of moving out. Once Mr. Lynch is in office your property values will go up and your property taxes will go down. People are afraid of change but it's time to clean house and elect someone with true vision.
How can he be elected if no one knows who he is?
corky

Fitchburg, MA

#55 Aug 13, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
When Mr. Lynch is elected crime rate will go down. When Mr. Lynch is elected businesses will be moving into town instead of moving out. Once Mr. Lynch is in office your property values will go up and your property taxes will go down. People are afraid of change but it's time to clean house and elect someone with true vision.
Awesome idea!!!!! Business owners will flock to a city where the felon mayor fired the whole police department and created a banana republic. This is sure to increase state aid and reduce the burden on the tax payers!!! Sign me up!!
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#56 Aug 13, 2011
Laughing wrote:
Watching Lynch vomit his ridiculous ideas during a debate is going to be high-comedy.
Lynch, stay firm on your positions regardless of how crazy they are and remember to state them with a straight face so that you're believable.
When's the first FATV debate?
It should be a classic but remember Really Rachael bowed out when she realized she had to go to debates.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#57 Aug 13, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know your just mocking Lynch, as I see it no voter can be this stupid.
How dare you! Mr. Lynch is smarter than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locamotive. Once elected he will float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#58 Aug 13, 2011
Anything about the library being closed is a moot point. Leominster just built a multi million dollar library. If you want to do your shopping at brand name stores in Leominster why not get your books at the same time?
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#59 Aug 13, 2011
Once Mr.Lynch is elected large chain stores will be fighting to come to Fitchburg. We might even get a petting zoo. I was speaking to a homeless man the other day who told me if he could vote he would vote for Mr. Lynch with hopes he can bring a Lowes into the city.
Lyle Lanley

Gardner, MA

#60 Aug 13, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
Once Mr.Lynch is elected large chain stores will be fighting to come to Fitchburg. We might even get a petting zoo. I was speaking to a homeless man the other day who told me if he could vote he would vote for Mr. Lynch with hopes he can bring a Lowes into the city.
What Fitchburg needs is a monorail. It glides as softly as a cloud. People will be given cushy jobs.

I swear it's Fitchburg's only choice...
Throw up your hands and raise your voice.

Come on Lynch, say it with me....

Monorail!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#61 Aug 13, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
"The difference between a college grad and a person who didn't go to college is very small!"
Are you for real? Really? Are you okay? Why goto to high school then? Just drop out because you won't need college if it is just a small difference.
You use the word "nasty" alot. That is a word that a sissy would use. What happened in prison? What happened that night 20 years ago? Was it a love triangle with your partner?
Only your mother has three ways that is why you dont know who your father is. Again, what is her favorite drink? Rum and coke? Thats right, I could be your daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match... 9 hr JUnior 8
News Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe 11 hr Blah blah 1
News Single-lane opponents to make their case 13 hr Dumb dumb dumber 1
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 29 Golf club 3
News City kicks off annual Civic Days at Riverfront ... Jun 29 Golf club 2
News Vacant home on Rollstone Road in Fitchburg dama... Jun 29 Voters love LYNCH 1
Just Another Tuesday Jun 28 Cedar Street momm... 10

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages